Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

The Love Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Call (191 Views)

Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae / See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Call by Egemeole: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Are you walking now in the light of God? Be ready when the Bridegroom comes. Are you in the path that the Master trod? Be ready when the Bridegroom comes.
Will you be ready to enter in? Ready when the Bridegroom comes? In the morning light, or at noon, or night, Be ready when the Bridegroom comes. Have you full salvation from every sin? Be ready when the Bridegroom comes. Trusting in His Word, have you peace within? Be ready when the Bridegroom comes.
Is your heart made clean by the precious blood? Be ready when the Bridegroom comes. Have you been made white in the cleansing flood? Be ready when the Bridegroom comes.
He will come some day unto every soul; Be ready when the Bridegroom comes. By His healing power let Him make you whole— Be ready when the Bridegroom comes.
Re: The Love Call by newlandf: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
himself

(1) (Reply)

Trade Expo Nigeria TEN / 7 Tips: How To Find A Husband / First Comment On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.