Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor (2820 Views)

How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. / I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / What Is This Pastor Doing With A Love Machine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by theunnamed: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2019
Hello NLers

So long story short, this "pastor" has been owing me 27k since July, partly due to the fact that I am busy always and didn't have time to follow up on him physically.

Anytime I call him now he will be telling me one story or the other. I want to rough handle him but the fact that he is a pastor is holding me back. Personally, I have lost all respect for his person.

I'm planning on going to break bottles in his church every Sunday till he pays

Please I need your advice.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by kestolove95(m): 11:56am On Oct 31, 2019
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by Eyeness: 11:57am On Oct 31, 2019
theunnamed:
Hello NLers

So long story short, this "pastor" has been owing me 27k since July, partly due to the fact that I am busy always and didn't have time to follow up on him physically.

Anytime I call him now he will be telling me one story or the other. I want to rough handle him but the fact that he is a pastor is holding me back. Personally, I have lost all respect for his person.

simply come out to say that you want to give testimony in the church and say that your pastor been owing you and you prayed to the lord and the holy spirit told you to make a declaration of faith that your pastor will pay you the money.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
Non of our business embarassed
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by sweetonugbu: 12:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
Eyeness:
simply come out to say that you want to give testimony in the church and say that your pastor been owing you and you prayed to the lord and the holy spirit told you to make a declaration of faith that your pastor will pay you the money.
nice idea

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by kingxsamz(m): 12:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
lol... seize the offering and tithe they'll collect on first Sunday of the month. Because, las las, na pastor pocket that money go enter.
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by tico1212(m): 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2019
Breaking of bottles is good and welcoming idea.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by donbachi(m): 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
kestolove95:
and the violent taketh it by force....awon bible student.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by kestolove95(m): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
donbachi:
leave him to God
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by Genset: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
kestolove95:
leave him to God

For real
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by Martinez39(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Being a pastor doesn't mean anything. A lot of crooks, hardened criminals, drug and human traffickers, sexual predators etc. are pastors. Try to collect your money and don't be scared of him. God is nonexistent. Even if god exists and he wanted you to have your money, he would have given you since and if god doesn't want you to harass the pastor, he had better give you your money because you confront the pastor. grin

Go and collect your money. By fire by force. grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by Quality20(m): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
go him house with gragra and threaten am well with red eyes
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by theunnamed: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
Eyeness:

wow, this is brilliant!!!

thank you very much, lemme goan do this
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by theunnamed: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
kestolove95:

my money nkor undecided
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by theunnamed: 4:24pm On Nov 03, 2019
abluck:
Non of our business embarassed

but your amebo not let you waka pass lai dat...shioor
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by theunnamed: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
kingxsamz:
lol... seize the offering and tithe they'll collect on first Sunday of the month. Because, las las, na pastor pocket that money go enter.

i feel like that kind if thing would be too much
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by theunnamed: 4:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
kestolove95:
leave him to God

lol, for this economy??
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by theunnamed: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Martinez39:
Being a pastor doesn't mean anything. A lot of crooks, hardened criminals, drug and human traffickers, sexual predators etc. are pastors. Try to collect your money and don't be scared of him. God is nonexistent. Even if god exists and he wanted you to have your money, he would have given you since and if god doesn't want you to harass the pastor, he had better give you your money because you confront the pastor. grin

Go and collect your money. By fire by force. grin

I believe in the existence of God, but i intend to collect my money no matter what, just wasn't sure if i should use violence to collect it, but it seems that if you're gentle these people go dey ride you
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by NLSavage: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
donbachi:
people keep misinterpreting this verse.
The violent people are pagans who will wage war against the Christians/church
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by theunnamed: 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Quality20:
go him house with gragra and threaten am well with red eyes

i dey find weed to buy lai dis lai dis grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by BlackfireX: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Carry red pot on your head to his business center ..... Your money will be completed that day.
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by Martinez39(m): 6:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
theunnamed:

I believe in the existence of God, but i intend to collect my money no matter what, just wasn't sure if i should use violence to collect it, but it seems that if you're gentle these people go dey ride you
Pastor or no pastor, if you are gentle, people will ride you. As I have said, collect your money. By fire by force.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by theunnamed: 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2019
Martinez39:
Pastor or no pastor, if you are gentle, people will ride you. As I have said, collect your money. By fire by force.

Me sef don ready for am
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by theunnamed: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2019
BlackfireX:
Carry red pot on your head to his business center ..... Your money will be completed that day.

grin grin where I wan see red pot bayi
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by Martinez39(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
theunnamed:

Me sef don ready for am
Good.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by Eyeness: 7:39am On Nov 04, 2019
theunnamed:

wow, this is brilliant!!!
thank you very much, lemme goan do this
how far, how did it go?
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2019
LOL

1 Like

Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by millionboi2: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2019
theunnamed:
Hello NLers

pls don't he may not have it.

What is d population of his church?
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by theunnamed: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2019
Eyeness:
how far, how did it go?

church don already close by the time i read all your comments, but i'll update you guys on everything.

i am going to call him today to give him the last chance

i don by weed and everything don set, i no kukuma get work to go again
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by theunnamed: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2019
millionboi2:
pls don't he may not have it.

What is d population of his church?

really??

it's a growing church but no matter how poor he might be do you think that 27 thousand naira is too much to gather in 5 months?

even if na 5k every month, e for don pay am finish and i prolly would have left the rest for him.

i think he intentionally doesnt want to pay the money.
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by millionboi2: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2019
BlackfireX:
hahahaha

If u play this prank on me .......I use ur money go santify myself
Re: How Do I Collect My Money From This Pastor by dnawah(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2019
theunnamed:
Hello NLers

take it as seed, before the year ends,u will get i
t in 10 folds,call him and tell him to 4get it.but remember me o!(if I get am I 4 pay you and tap those blessings)Bros e no easy o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Know Why She Always Gives Me Boring Reply.. / Please Guys, What Should I Do??? / What Your Best Sexual Position???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.