Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,803 members, 7,851,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Presidential Election Appeal: Issues Beyond The Verdict Of The Supreme Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Appeal: Issues Beyond The Verdict Of The Supreme Court (19019 Views)

Ajimobi Inaugurates APC Edo Election, Appeal Committees / Edo Governorship: APC Names Primary Election, Appeal Committees / Dele Momodu: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar And The Verdict Of Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Appeal: Issues Beyond The Verdict Of The Supreme Court by mapet: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2019
coolitempa:

This dunce again?? Odili who is affiliated to a powerful figure in the PDP should have been included in the panel of Judges on a case that directly affects her?? This paid activist needs to read Demola Olanrewaju (a PDP supporter extraordinaire) twitter account where he posted the names of the past Supreme Court judges in previous cases and noted the fact that from as far back as 1979, the Supreme Court has not always picked the most senior Judges in presidential electoral hearings.

Our journalists could easily have unearth these facts rather than follow conjectures, the likes of which this poster spits around rabidly.

Bros,

We don't even need to read Demola Olanrewaju's tweet to know TonyeBarcanista is lying. The selection lies solely at the deck of the CJN.
Re: Presidential Election Appeal: Issues Beyond The Verdict Of The Supreme Court by bigpicture001: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2019
kelvinginzie:

Did pdp appeal kano judgement?

The topic is presidential judgement, not kano....

Pdp didnt even appeal ondo...so they know cases where they hv a point to mk...this is one of them
Re: Presidential Election Appeal: Issues Beyond The Verdict Of The Supreme Court by Kfed4ril(m): 8:34am On Nov 12, 2019
Enice:
The appeal was very dead on arrival. Hence it was discarded with the speed of lightning. Atiku/Obi is the greatest scam of the century. how do you discard the real issue of election rigging and expect justices of the Supreme Court to terminate a Presidential election base on trivial issues like "buhari did not go to primary school, buhari did not go secondary school, bla bla bla bla? who does that. A man that rose through the ranks to become Head of State of Nigeria, Minister of Petroleum, Governor of North Eastern region, what do you expect? Buhari tendered a photograph of himself and his class mate, this did not make them think twice. Do you know the hell of trouble it takes to take a photograph back in 1961? or are you saying the picture was doctored? Trash.

You buhari supporters are as dull as him, if not more.
I mean what the fück are we doing with his pic, all we ask for is a certificate to prove he has the minimum requirement to contest. The pic didn’t prove nada, for All we know that pic might have been taken when he was in JSS1.

I have a pic of me with my colleague when we were learning project management, but I didn’t complete the course because of some little issues, so are you telling me that tomorrow if I’m applying for a job I should attach my pic as proof that I attended the project management course or I should claim in my CV that I have a project management cert. and when I’m asked to present it I bring a picture of I and my classmates?
Re: Presidential Election Appeal: Issues Beyond The Verdict Of The Supreme Court by Enice(m): 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kfed4ril:

You buhari supporters are as dull as him, if not more.
I mean what the fück are we doing with his pic, all we ask for is a certificate to prove he has the minimum requirement to contest. The pic didn’t prove nada, for All we know that pic might have been taken when he was in JSS1.

I have a pic of me with my colleague when we were learning project management, but I didn’t complete the course because of some little issues, so are you telling me that tomorrow if I’m applying for a job I should attach my pic as proof that I attended the project management course or I should claim in my CV that I have a project management cert. and when I’m asked to present it I bring a picture of I and my classmates?
your comment shows that you are too dumb to understand even basic things. so, I will not be joining issues with you. Good bye dumb ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Sends Its Destitute To Home States, Plans Another / Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 / Photo: The Man Who Suggested The Name "BIAFRA"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.