Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,298 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (8790 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady With Tribal Marks Goes Viral (Photos) / Happy Birthday To Me (sexy Pics Inside) / How Innocent Can A Girl Look? 18+ Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2019

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
OP. I doubt if this is you but if its you, here is what I can say.
There is nothing you can do about it but to embrace it.
True beauty is beyond facial look.

18 Likes

Re: by nlPoster: 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Signature: your yeye dey ooze.

User id: ladycrueldakillab

Thread title and posts: come and pity me while I destroy you
Re: by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
yours is oozing right now. get out
nairalandposter:
Signature: your yeye dey ooze.

1 Like

Re: by nlPoster: 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Mine is oozing right now. I am getting out

You need help
Re: by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
tpia leave me alone grin
Re: by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2019
thanks dear.
rafhell:
OP. I doubt if this is you but if its you, here is what I can say.
There is nothing you can do about it but to embrace it.
True beauty is beyond facial look.
Re: by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
lalasticlala please help. I've done all sorts all to no avail and this matter is killing me

1 Like

Re: by judgementyard(m): 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
I can manage you like that, in fact I've been searching for someone like you sef grin

2 Likes

Re: by Callertunez: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
angry

OP, no be you be that... The girl wey get the mark no complain o...

3 Likes

Re: by chigoizie7(m): 8:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
It has made me lose my boyfriend (0knm) who I coincidentally met on nairaland. he took one look at me and said he would be embarrassed to be seen with me because of the lacerations on my face. this made me so sad. how can I get rid of them?

[img]https://jojosnewsblogcom.files./2019/06/tribalmark1.jpg?w=845&h=450&crop=1[/img]

it looks something like this

You are not bad looking.

If I was a Yoruba, I would marry you provided you have a good character and a good heart and loves me too. I like your skin color

Provided you have a nice boobs

5 Likes

Re: by iykeklef(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
op..you are not the person on the picture, i've seen this actual pic on different site countless times

1 Like

Re: by cassidy1996(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
you are beautiful

2 Likes

Re: by iRepNaija1: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
iykeklef:
op..you are not the person on the picture, i've seen this actual pic on different site countless times

If you had read her post all the way through, you would have seen OP said, "it looks something like this" meaning that her scars look similar to those in the picture. Reading is fundamental, ya'll.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by iRepNaija1: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
OP, fuxk your old boyfriend. He doesn't deserve you for what he said, he's missing out, and he's probably broke anyway. As for your scars, you can either embrace them, try scar cream or silicone scar strips. The last one I highly recommend. Google it or go to amazon and you'll see that it can do wonders for scars, old and new. Because yours are older, it might take longer for them to fade but keep using them if you can get them. Good luck.
Re: by Tocynone(m): 9:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
This might help

1 Like

Re: by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
Use sandpaper na, thank me later.
Re: by KingEd: 9:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
If u don't love you, den, no guy will love you.

3 Likes

Re: by Adedayo516(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
It has made me lose my boyfriend (0knm) who I coincidentally met on nairaland. he took one look at me and said he would be embarrassed to be seen with me because of the lacerations on my face. this made me so sad. how can I get rid of them?

[img]https://jojosnewsblogcom.files./2019/06/tribalmark1.jpg?w=845&h=450&crop=1[/img]

it looks something like this

Take down this post. The lady in this picture is a friend and a student of the university of ibadan and she's damn proud of her tribal marks.

7 Likes

Re: by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
thanks a lot dear
iRepNaija1:
OP, fuxk your old boyfriend. He doesn't deserve you for what he said, he's missing out, and he's probably broke anyway. As for your scars, you can either embrace them, try scar cream or silicone scar strips. The last one I highly recommend. Google it or go to amazon and you'll see that it can do wonders for scars, old and new. Because yours are older, it might take longer for them to fade but keep using them if you can get them. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2019
wow am so excited I will try this immediately hopefully it works
Tocynone:
This might help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
I love me but my tribal marks are a turn off for guys
KingEd:
If u don't love you, den, no guy will love you.
Re: by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 10:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
please read my post properly dear
Adedayo516:

Take down this post. The lady in this picture is a friend and a student of the university of ibadan and she's damn proud of her tribal marks.

1 Like

Re: by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 11:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
There was a time I met a girl like this in Ibadan....I was speaking Yoruba to her she started speaking fune....I bust laff..she tell me say she no fit speak Yoruba say her tribal mark Dey deceive me ....I bin wan faint

1 Like

Re: by Minenaira: 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
There was a time I met a girl like this in Ibadan....I was speaking Yoruba to her she started speaking fune....I bust laff..she tell me say she no fit speak Yoruba say her tribal mark Dey deceive me ....I bin wan faint

Bloody liar
You wey never leave orlu dey form mumu

4 Likes

Re: by Originalsly: 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:

I love me but my tribal marks are a turn off for guys

Love yourself post your photo. You post photo of someone else who you now learn is proud of her mark. Beauty is skin deep..... you must know what you want guys see in you.... your inner beauty which earns you respect and attract 'good men'.....or your outward beauty which attract 'use and dump men'. Good luck in your desperation get rid of the marks..... pray harddd it doesn't turn into a disaster.
Re: by frozen70g(f): 11:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
Pls be proud of yourself,

You are a beautiful girl and a man that appreciate your beauty will come for you

But live a low life and be humble with yourself and those men you come across
Re: by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 01, 2019
undecided
Re: by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:55am On Nov 01, 2019
not cool dude
Inthemoment:
Have tried to kill yourself undecided
Re: by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 1:29am On Nov 03, 2019
0knm pliss take me back

ignore my marks, inner beauty matters the most

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / Dubai based Nigerian man calls out lady for doing these.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.