Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) (58466 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2019
MERCHANDISER:
Manufacturing or assembling

this is a very sensitive subject and i would advise you not to get into it, the bottom line is it is a Nigerian brand and providing jobs for Nigerians.

My wish is for Nigeria to ban government agencies from buying imported Toyota that add no value to our economy.

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by CyberWolf: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2019
Innoson shouldn’t be depending on government for patronage, he should be masses oriented and how can he do that? By making cost effective cars that ordinary/low income earners can afford without much hassle.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2019
I'm impressed
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Duru009(m): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2019
Igbo's nursing Nigeria since 1960 !

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by switspin(f): 8:58am On Nov 01, 2019
Anambralstson:
More from IVM complex
Bihari should ban importation of cars into Nigeria
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2019
OP you meant assembling plant gringrinangry

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by powerkey: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2019
Dozzywest:
I was there yesterday to fix my IVM fox in their maintainance department. Being my first time of fixing the fox car there, they waived my bill of 20k. Innoson is bae.

They've done same for me....

Very rugged cars..

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by JokerEvolver: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2019
Foxman19:
Keep quiet invest in what? I don't know what you guy boasting about this half baked company. How many Nigerians using innoson?
you have never been ok b4 nw abi hv u agbaya
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2019
RTSC:

If you are ever privileged to work with shell Nigeria, innoson vehicle would be your staff bus.

Tell shell you don't want it.
they have not started selling to them olodo
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Barcelona98: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

You're the biggest joker of this century. Comparing Innoson with Dangote. Look well bro. Dangote has factories all over Africa. Each of his factories is bigger than this picture you're looking at. What are you talking about! How is federal government funding Dangote? He pays taxes and even complained recently about how much he pays in taxes in his own country.
The same cannot be said of Innoson who is heavy patronized by government. They only sell their expensive cars to state governments and federal government.
Innoson is a big brand no doubt but comparing him to Dangote is way overboard!
We know people who are shallow and has no knowledge of their surroundings with their comments. You're one of them. Ask questions about Dangotes relationship with the Government from time immemorial and you would be surprised with the findings.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:02am On Nov 01, 2019
Dozzywest:
oga I got one, Hussle and get yours too, thankio.

Stop bragging in a faceless forum. I don't hussle and will never hussle,all my needs has been made available even before I was born.

You read without comprehension.

Now Drink water and read my previous statement again then come back here.

Church rat!

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by gaetano: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2019
Rochasstatue:
Innoson and indeed Nigeria can't move forward as long as we continue to have zero local content in car assembly.
Everything used in assembling those vehicles are imported from China.

That's why the prices aren't competitive and that's why they depend solely on government patronage.

It's the tax. He pays so much to clear his shipments. Man should enjoy same tax holiday as dangote does.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Lisa4nairaland: 9:03am On Nov 01, 2019
Prison is the safest place for you – Court tells Nnamdi Kanu

Nnamdi Kanu who through his counsel Ifeanyi Ejiofor told a Federal High Court in Abuja that he is ready to stand trial over an alleged treason if his safety is guaranteed, was told by same court presided over by Justice Binta Nyako that the prison is the safest place he can be.

Read More Through Below Site
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/general/prison-safest-place-court-nnamdi-kanu/
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2019
Barcelona98:
We know people who are shallow and has no knowledge of their surroundings with their comments. You're one of them. Ask questions about Dangotes relationship with the Government from time immemorial and you would be surprised with the findings.
Why am I not surprised when you resorted to insults. I'm pretty sure I've been in this world before you so maybe you should look around you instead.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2019
Gazzy88:
If FG have any small iota of shame left in them, they should have started investing massively into this. This is coming from a man with minimal formal education. No degree from any university but still, he found it worthy to be productive. I ain't igbo but I'm saying this is very massive.

You people should shut up!

If Innoson wants expansion, he should go public and sell shares on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

That's how to do business. You just don't sit and expect people to bow at your feet because you manufacture cars the average Nigerian would never be able to afford.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 9:06am On Nov 01, 2019
CyberWolf:
Innoson shouldn’t be depending on government for patronage, he should be masses oriented and how can he do that? By making cost effective cars that ordinary/low income earners can afford without much hassle.
This is what i expect them to do
Their prices should not be dragging with imported cars.
But i am impressed sth like this can come out of Nigeria. The man really tried

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Prince001(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2019
modik:
everything government touches dies a natural death.

Ajaokuta steel rolling mill
NNPC
NIGERIA AIRWAYS
NIGERIAN ECONOMY
ARIK AIRLINE IS NEXT

So, they should leave INNOSON alone to void catastrophic death.

I love d fact their vehicles are assembled in Naija and create jobs for Naija . It's Chinese vehicles made in Nigeria! U can see from the Pics that Chinese won't allow d glory to go to Naija that's why u must surely find their citizen on one or 2 of the pics. We shouldn't hype this innoson thing too much óò cos if there's competent journalist in Naija not all this corrupt one we can all knows d truth behind d innoson.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by JJOF(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2019
Dozzywest:
lol.. then run back to MoMA to provide your breakfast for you and leave men to discuss their things.
Ah, bros bet why ehn, why?

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by exnovio(m): 9:08am On Nov 01, 2019
Nigerian and African pride.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2019
switspin:

Bihari should ban importation of cars into Nigeria
No!
Govt can't keep banning everything
No country can survive on its own
Even in USA they still ride German cars
What govt need to do is to support innoson so they can start making affordable cars the ordinary Nigerian can afford, that way imported cars will lose value and every dealer will concentrate on innoson.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:10am On Nov 01, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
The only problem with Innoson is their cars are not affordable for common Nigerians. If that is taken out. They will become the biggest car brand in Africa.
How can you build something that looks like camry 2010 and say it's 17m, I'll kuku go and buy camry 2010 for 6m now!
The cars are brand new, remember? Those 2010 cars we buy from abroad are used vehicles

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 9:11am On Nov 01, 2019
Barcelona98:

All these lazy yoots can't think at all. Government bla bla. You think everyone survive on government stipends? You think Dangote relies on Buhari to acquire an entire community? Do you know how much Dangote spend on Investor Relations? You think everything is government?

Do you know how much Dangote paid Ibeju-Lekki or Obajana people to acquire massive hectares of land? Do you know how much he pays a middle level investor relation officer?

Are you even aware that Innoson is a limited liability company (55k registration with CAC) that hasn't gone public let alone attract private investors??

Instead of crying to the government all year round, simply beg Innoson to go public (like Dangote Sugar, Dangote Cement, Jumia, UBA and the rest) and sell some shares on the Nigerian Stock Exchange so you lazy yoots can buy some shares.

That's how to do business. You don't hide under tribal sentiments all the time. Tony Elumelu is Igbo like Innoson and his Bank all over Africa don't beg like hungry puppies to stay afloat.

Lazy tribalistic yoots!!

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:14am On Nov 01, 2019
Dozzywest:
I was there yesterday to fix my IVM fox in their maintainance department. Being my first time of fixing the fox car there, they waived my bill of 20k. Innoson is bae.
That's great

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kingsteve(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2019
aro1:
review the car please bro,how it drive,interior and general info
Seconded!
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:16am On Nov 01, 2019
ever since this man have been manufacturing these cars I have never heard they had accident, shows he really know what he's doing

God should just bless me and allow me buy his portable white jeep soon Amen

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by RayJr: 9:18am On Nov 01, 2019
[color=#990000][/color] Good one
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2019
God if I will come again from Nigeria , let it still be Anambra state

I never see innoson car spoil for road before

but I see Honda that pull legs everyday in Lagos

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:21am On Nov 01, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:

The cars are brand new, remember? Those 2010 cars we buy from abroad are used vehicles
No you're wrong. I bought my camry brand new.
Infact this is where I first saw it last year.
I paid 3.5 million and paid custom duties of 800k.
Everything was about 5m... I'm sure I can't get an Innoson motor for 5m

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by majamajic(m): 9:23am On Nov 01, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
No you're wrong. I bought my camry brand new. Infact this is where I first saw it last year.
u bought a 2010 car as brand new in 2019 ?

u don buy refurbished car bro

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2019
Duru009:
Igbo's nursing Nigeria since 1960 !
If Americans talk like you, their country would have been destroyed long ago.
They are all from different parts of the world. But they never hammer that point into any joint conversation.
You will never here anyone say:
Germans, nursing America since 19....
Irish nursing America since....
Mexicans nursing America since.....
Austrians nursing America since.....
People of different tribes form America. But they all call themselves, "American". Finish.
You might be there hailing igbo tribe. That is totally unnecessary. And is just a provocative communication.
At the end of the day, Whose money are you using? Whose passport? Your phone in your hand, which country's network and number is it using? Is there any Customs or immigration around your territory preventing you from mixing up with the rest of Nigeria? No, they are all at the border of Nigeria itself, preventing Niger, Benin, Cameroun and Chad from mixing inside here and seizing our land.

Unnecessary noise that just makes Nigerians to remain fighting each other and never moving forward.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help !!! Speedometer Reader/needle Not Moving When I Am Moving / Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound / A Friend Borrowed My Car And Brought It Back Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.