Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) (58468 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by henrinco(m): 7:56am On Nov 01, 2019
henryobinna:
Each time a topic about Innoson graces the front page...
there are always those to talk trash even someone who haven't driven a single car all their life
I can bet that foxman19 is using legedizbenz.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by henryobinna(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2019
henrinco:

I'm very surprised that people could come to a conclusion about something they've never had a single experience of.

It's bewildering

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Rochasstatue(f): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2019
Innoson and indeed Nigeria can't move forward as long as we continue to have zero local content in car assembly.
Everything used in assembling those vehicles are imported from China.

That's why the prices aren't competitive and that's why they depend solely on government patronage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by MERCHANDISER: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2019
Manufacturing or assembling

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by somalianprince: 8:27am On Nov 01, 2019
This is amazing. Anambra made. Anambra amaka

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Foxman19: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2019
Keep bet.
henrinco:

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Oksman(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Olominira:

Ekiti has been doing that too. I think it's all about production capacity. I learned some state governments have to wait for a long time before getting delivery and wouldn't get them at once. The truth is that, Innoson needs funding for a rapid expansion.

Besides, as Nigeria economy continues to expand more auto makers would come in and fill the gap. However, Innoson has the opportunity to be dominant in West Africa region if he could cut its production costs and produce more affordable cars

As for people that are saying its vehicles are not strong, it is matter of time. There is a Chinese automobile called Dongfeng, if you see their first generation cars, hmmm, they were extremely terrible, you need to see their cars, SUVs, Sedan today even trucks. Same with Geely, BYD. These Chinese automakers are good designers today.

The likes of Toyota, Benz etc are just there at the top because of their brands and long-term experience. Innoson should be innovative in using names that are local and famous within Nigeria and Africa, using English names isn't cool. Names like Mandela, Zik, Awo, Abuja etc. In fact, he could make it an online challenge. He should also work on getting more investment and funding, partnership etc

To me personally, I think the Chairman of the company should have showrooms across major cities in Africa. From Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Accra, Johannesburg, Cairo, Kigali etc. Even if it's a room with one or two employees. Innoson needs to change it short and long term goals and fit in AfCTA. This is a great opportunity for him, unless he wants to become optional after the likes of big brands in the next 10 years.

This is the most holistic contribution I have read so far. Innoson needs to see this. I doff my hat for your constructive analysis keep it up. You are a genius!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Nov 01, 2019
Big kompany. Man city!
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2019
The only problem with Innoson is their cars are not affordable for common Nigerians. If that is taken out. They will become the biggest car brand in Africa.
How can you build something that looks like camry 2010 and say it's 17m, I'll kuku go and buy camry 2010 for 6m now!

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Asokoroaya: 8:40am On Nov 01, 2019
Cute

Igbo amaka
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Ndipe(m): 8:41am On Nov 01, 2019
Innovation.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by seedsower(m): 8:42am On Nov 01, 2019
This Innoson of a company is not joking at all.

The only difference between INNOSON and DANGOTE is that one is normally self powered while the other is FEDERAL GOVERNMENT powered.

If you know you know.

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2019
seedsower:

The only difference between INNOSON and DANGOTE is that one is normally self powered while the other is FEDERAL GOVERNMENT powered.

If you know you know.

You're the biggest joker of this century. Comparing Innoson with Dangote. Look well bro. Dangote has factories all over Africa. Each of his factories is bigger than this picture you're looking at. What are you talking about! How is federal government funding Dangote? He pays taxes and even complained recently about how much he pays in taxes in his own country.
The same cannot be said of Innoson who is heavy patronized by government. They only sell their expensive cars to state governments and federal government.
Innoson is a big brand no doubt but comparing him to Dangote is way overboard!

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2019
Rochasstatue:
Innoson and indeed Nigeria can't move forward as long as we continue to have zero local content in car assembly.
Everything used in assembling those vehicles are imported from China.

That's why the prices aren't competitive and that's why they depend solely on government patronage.

70% Local, 30% Imported.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Minenaira: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2019
Haha grin grin
Hyping level
Am sure most Igbo people no fit afford the car self
The Chinese owner must be Happy

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by nograv: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2019
OruExpress:

They have also bought his cars. Have you?
What is the obsession with government in Nigeria. It is the beginning and end of the problem. Nigerians use government as a scapegoat to avoid responsibility.

No true, the govt has failed in things that are their responsibility. Power and Water supply/waste being a notable one.

Innoson will ultimately struggle against international car companies. Why? because can they be assured 24/7 electricity in Nigeria? Probably not.

Can they be assured 24/7 clean water supply to wash their cars? Probably not...

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 01, 2019
seedsower:

If you know you know.

When Dangote started, the government gave him and two other companies concessions on the same old terms.

Dangote did the wise things...partnered with the right people...and here he is.

Plus, Innoson is heavily patronised by government. Low oil prices means that government cannot buy cars as much as they used to.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Minenaira: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2019
RTSC:

If you are ever privileged to work with shell Nigeria, innoson vehicle would be your staff bus.

Tell shell you don't want it.

But none of your generation never work with shell undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Barcelona98: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2019
Foxman19:
Keep quiet invest in what? I don't know what you guy boasting about this half baked company. How many Nigerians using innoson?
Half baked you say. Stop this nonsense bro. Do you have any product to your name? NO! instead of you to tell him that's it's not only the Government that should be involved. The citizens should also invest by buying Innoson motors too. Guy stop bringing another man's sweat down with jealousy and bigotry. If you have to quote me, do it with an apology to Innoson or better not but take correction.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by frozen70g(f): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2019
This is what we want
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Dozzywest(m): 8:52am On Nov 01, 2019
I was there yesterday to fix my IVM fox in their maintainance department. Being my first time of fixing the fox car there, they waived my bill of 20k. Innoson is bae.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2019
The man is trying! more grease to his elbows. He is definitely a blessing to Nigeria
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Foxman19:
Keep quiet invest in what? I don't know what you guy boasting about this half baked company. How many Nigerians using innoson?

How many Nigerians are buying brand new cars?

Government and cooperate bodies are those we should call on to patronise these car manufacturing companies.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2019
So proud of innoson

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2019
Impressive! I'm a Yoruba man,but from the depths of my soul, honestly, I wish this company the very best. My argument is always that Nigeria cannot progress industrially unless there's a technology transfer. And it's happening gradually. The way it happened in both China and India within two generations- 50 yrs,but 25 apiece.

7 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Solomon8144: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2019
Why is innoson not using tinted glass on their cars?
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Menance: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2019
Awesome.. May God keep blessing you IVM
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Dozzywest(m): 8:56am On Nov 01, 2019
Born2Breed:

How many Nigerians are buying brand new cars?

Government and cooperate bodies are those we should call on to patronise these car manufacturing companies.
oga I got one, Hussle and get yours too, thankio.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Barcelona98: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

When Dangote started, the government gave him and two other companies concessions on the same old terms.

Dangote did the wise things...partnered with the right people...and here he is.

Plus, Innoson is heavily patronised by government. Low oil prices means that government cannot buy cars as much as they used to.
Bro we know Dangotes underground runs with the Government till date. Please do not mention any right people here. The right people you mentioned are still the government till date. Innoson started alone and is still making it alone.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by powerkey: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2019
Foxman19:

I have 3 innosons brand cars.

Bros, you can't simply afford it because innoson has class...

8 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 01, 2019
Dozzywest:
I was there yesterday to fix my IVM fox in their maintainance department. Being my first time of fixing the fox car there, they waived my bill of 20k. Innoson is bae.
review the car please bro,how it drive,interior and general info

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help !!! Speedometer Reader/needle Not Moving When I Am Moving / A Friend Borrowed My Car And Brought It Back Like This / Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.