Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) (58458 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
Acidosis:

You people should shut up!

If Innoson wants expansion, he should go public and sell shares on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

That's how to do business. You just don't sit and expect people to bow at your feet because you manufacture cars the average Nigerian would never be able to afford.
Dear INNOSON, i know you people are reading this,this advice is a good key, when you are on stock market,it means more money ,more public coverage and awareness,less financial pressure and Nothing like manager retire,business fold up.
Have thinking tanks,men from sound technical,engineering,economics background to give advisory inputs and strategies.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
Eteka1:
You are talking absolute rubbish. Let's leave sentiments and face facts. The engines, transmission, body parts, electronics, upholstery, suspension etc are all brought in from the Chinese manufacturer and assembled. What is wrong with that?
Most of you are just dumb, you can't differentiate between assembling plant and manufacturing plant grin

Below is assembling plant

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by God1stson(m): 12:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
kokomilala:
Impressive! I'm a Yoruba man,but from the depths of my soul, honestly, I wish this company the very best. My argument is always that Nigeria cannot progress industrially unless there's a technology transfer. And it's happening gradually. The way it happened in both China and India within two generations- 50 yrs,but 25 apiece.
Thank you sir, u are a matured and progressive thinker. Salute from ur igbo brother; forget all these kids here promoting dichotomy.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Armaggedon: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
because innoson vehicles are not popular.. where I live, I have never seen an innoson vehicle before grin
slum dwellers don't own vehicles generally. So you're likely not to see any motor car in an environment such as yours, not just innoson.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by fireinmyborns: 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
OruExpress:

The FG has bought innosons products that that's all he asked for. Not everything is a government agency. After all of the times the government has failed Nigerians, we still want them involved everything from groundnut selling to tooth pick manufacturing

He doesn't mean that FG to invest physical cash. Investment can be in the form of asking all federal Parastatals to have only innoson cars. Just the same way dangote was helped to secure world bank or international funding, govt can also help innoson.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
Eteka1:
The vehicles are manufactured in China and brought in as Completely Knocked Down (CKD), Innoson assembles them on his badge.
This is manufacturing plant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by mamaafrik(m): 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2019
fireinmyborns:

He doesn't mean that FG to invest physical cash. Investment can be in the form of asking all federal Parastatals to have only innoson cars. Just the same way dangote was helped to secure world bank or international funding, govt can also help innoson.
yes now,tarring road to his company,50℅ cut in power tariff,tax holiday,helping him with free coal to set up coal powered plant or giving him a certain percentage of those powers that those discos are rejecting from Gencos.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by God1stson(m): 1:03pm On Nov 01, 2019
realestniggah:

Innoson has Chinese written all over it.. An igbo man Is being used for marketing purposes
But this company is employing Nigerians and transferring technology. We need more of this, instead of borrowing their money, let's borrow more of their company.lol
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by OpenYourEyes1: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

He should stop sponsoring big brother & similar programs

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
@God1ston,you're welcome! Human beings are the same, but separated by geography, customs and some shared experiences-negative or positive. But progressive minds should transcend these values.If you always look at where people come from,you won't know when people who might help you,define your life,pass by.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 2:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Eteka1:
You are talking absolute rubbish. Let's leave sentiments and face facts. The engines, transmission, body parts, electronics, upholstery, suspension etc are all brought in from the Chinese manufacturer and assembled. What is wrong with that?

Next time, before you spill trash get your facts right. What is difficult in welding metal parts that will warrant Innoson importing them from China. Even semi skilled labourers in Nigeria can do that. All the plastic components come from his subsidiary company Innoson Plastics. Cutix cables and many other electrical wiring companies exist in Nigeria. He makes his own upholstery for some of his car brands and source overseas for others.

What exactly is rocket science about a car manufacturing technology that has been in existence for over a century now.

My advise to you, this is your chance to be useful to Nigeria , pick any part you feel you can produce and supply to Innoson in order to increase the local content of his vehicle. With that you can create jobs too.

smh

6 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Eteka1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Assembly Oga.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by HenrikLawman(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lol. You mention Innoson and Nigerians have mixed emotions. Northerners aren't happy, Westerners makes jest of it. If we're indeed one Nigeria, aren't we all supposed to be proud of a fellow countryman's venture?

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by UncletC: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
RTSC:

If you are ever privileged to work with shell Nigeria, innoson vehicle would be your staff bus.

Tell shell you don't want it.
Bros, where did you go to school? What a wisdom you possess . Very dangerous advice
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Armaggedon:
slum dwellers don't own vehicles generally. So you're likely not to see any motor car in an environment such as yours, not just innoson.
fool gringrin do you know where I live?
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Sirwallace(m): 3:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Prince001:

Yea he can! But innoson vehicle are just Chinese vehicle made in Nigeria. Look almost all their designs, d cars, bus and so on are all Chinese design except d green truck which I can totally accept is made in Naija. We are only be fooled to buy car made in Naija whereas in reality not! It's just assembled in Naija as all other vehicles b4 innoson.

Cry me a river and yet millions of Nigerians buy into chinese phone products as substandard as they are.

The only thing the dude needs is to cut operating cost with the help of FG providing basic amenities like in power, reduced tax needed for his business growth and I must add, he needs to open his company to investors and shareholders. That will bring down the price of his collection. Trust me, it is just a matter of time before his car are ubiquitous on our roads if all of these are checked.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

Most of you are just dumb, you can't differentiate between assembling plant and manufacturing plant grin

no matter what you say, it doesn't change the fact that innoson is an assembling company gringrin
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 3:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
StupidNLmods:

That kennyswagz2 is a well known kid and a tribalist.. Just agree with him or ignore him and move on.
stfu how many innoson vehicles do you haveangrygringrin
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
RTSC:

But they will soon.
Olodo
olodo child
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by felixedet(m): 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Our parents gave unto us a "collective divide and conquer mentality" handled unto them by Britain.

Instead of celebrating their own,Niairalanders Nigerians as it were are all over here, except few displaying that syndrome.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

I hope the iron gate in your compound came in completed knocked down parts you reassembled before mounting. You have so much bought into your feeling of inferiority complex that you believe vehicle manufacturing is an impossible task for a Nigerian.

Did you build your own toy cars from empty milk tins like we all did as kids. Have you ever task your brain to produce anything. I don't know why it sounds unbelievable to you that innoson locally manufactured 70% of his car components while wholly or partially sourcing the remaining 30% outside Nigeria, because it makes a lot of sense to me. His fathers manufactured Ogbunigwe, Ojukwu bucket,armoured vehicles and even refined their own diesels as early as 1960s.

Aba's manufacturing prowess is a common knowledge in Nigeria. Igbo made has been used since time immemorial to deride the Igbo man's penchant to create. What exactly is your problem?
aba only manufactures inferior textile and leather goods gringrin
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by gwafaeziokwu: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
aba only manufactures inferior textile and leather goods gringrin

The key word there is 'manufactures'. Wether they are inferior or not is the business of SON and CPC. They are not paid salaries to sit their lazy behind in the offices and gossip. Aba people are doing their patriotic duty which is being productive and not constituting nuisance up and down. You can join them if you have sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 4:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
I can't hold my tears of joy seeing this coming from Nigeria and Africa. I pray God bless me so I can ride on IMV one day!!

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
gwafaeziokwu:

The key word there is 'manufactures'. Wether they are inferior or not is the business of SON and CPC. They are not paid salaries to sit their lazy behind in the offices and gossip. Aba people are doing their patriotic duty which is being productive and not constituting nuisance up and down. You can join them if you have sense.
inferior goods.. hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by nextstep(m): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2019
OruExpress:

They have also bought his cars. Have you?
What is the obsession with government in Nigeria. It is the beginning and end of the problem. Nigerians use government as a scapegoat to avoid responsibility.

One example of governments that are involved in their local industries: USA gives tax breaks to people to buy electric cars (so companies like Tesla can grow). I think you can get a Tesla for practically half price due to government incentives.

But I cannot understand how anyone on this thread can criticize Innoson. A single person built this from scratch. Whether you want to call it manufacturing, assembling, or abuse the styling, or that it's China-made... one cannot but appreciate the sheer size and symbolism of this enterprise. See how many people he's employing, technology he's transferring, and hope he's giving to people (who realize that with hard work, they too can achieve it).

I'm extremely proud to see this, and I'm just confused as to why some other Nigerians don't take pride in this, but are quick to find fault.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Gazzy88:
If FG have any small iota of shame left in them, they should have started investing massively into this. This is coming from a man with minimal formal education. No degree from any university but still, he found it worthy to be productive. I ain't igbo but I'm saying this is very massive.

What has FG got to do with investing in a private venture?

FG should rather enable policies that will boost it's growth not invest.
Or have you forgotten anything that is government owned or have an investment interest always have this "it isn't my property" mentality attached to it.

Policies oga. Policies should be what you should call for.
All automobile companies are not run by their government.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by OruExpress: 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
fireinmyborns:

Gov can buy his cars and have. You have to wonder why Nigerians think they're wiser than their government. The same government that's wasting its money starting taxi services is made up of the same citizens that think innoson should be a branch of the federal government.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Barcelona98: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Why am I not surprised when you resorted to insults. I'm pretty sure I've been in this world before you so maybe you should look around you instead.
Now you've switched to age differences. I'm not your mate. Remember, we are faceless here. Have a good night rest, tomorrow is another work day.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
VirginSearcher:

It is only when u appreciate good things and the effort of others that good things come to you.. take note lipsrsealed
Please loud it.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:22pm On Nov 01, 2019
pfadom:

Why should the FG, when the SE state governments have not shown commitments except for Anambra Gov.
Remind us again who the head of the governors are again?if not the FG
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:25pm On Nov 01, 2019
Khaleell001:

What has FG got to do with investing in a private venture?

FG should rather enable policies that will boost it's growth not invest.
Or have you forgotten anything that is government owned or have an investment interest always have this "it isn't my property" mentality attached to it.

Policies oga. Policies should be what you should call for.
All automobile companies are not run by their government.
Remove tribalism for once and face the truth, what stops the FG from giving him tax breaks? cheaper forex? give him maximum numbers of NYSC?you want me to go on? the FG does not need to buy these cars b4 the contribute, there are loads of ways they can key and invest into this. or did you not hear of one investor who is getting cheap forex and given incentives and tax break cos he promised to build a road in lagos?
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Anambralstson:

How many Automobiles do you think comes from a manufacturing plant?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound / A Friend Borrowed My Car And Brought It Back Like This / Help !!! Speedometer Reader/needle Not Moving When I Am Moving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.