Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) (58456 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by PHIPEX(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2019
Rochasstatue:
Innoson and indeed Nigeria can't move forward as long as we continue to have zero local content in car assembly.
Everything used in assembling those vehicles are imported from China.

That's why the prices aren't competitive and that's why they depend solely on government patronage.
How did you know this or you sit in your room and draw conclusions. Have you been to the plant?
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by realestniggah: 9:26am On Nov 01, 2019
Assembly plant

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by dave4rella(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2019
shocked

Igboamaka
In my next life, I will come from igbo
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by RichardKajola(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2019
Foxman19:
Not envy and I repeat it again nothing special about IVM crap cars.
What is special about it is that it is made in Nigeria and I think that's enough....we should learn to patronise ourselves

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2019
majamajic:

u bought a 2010 car as brand new in 2019 ?

u don buy refurbished car bro
Lol, haha... Maybe you should check when the production of camry 2010 is suppose to stop. smiley
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2019
Dozzywest:
lol.. then run back to MoMA to provide your breakfast for you and leave men to discuss their things.

Men? After serving oga for 15yrs and running errands like a slave,all you could brag about is 6million naira car n a cheap wrist watch.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2019
Gazzy88:
If FG have any small iota of shame left in them, they should have started investing massively into this. This is coming from a man with minimal formal education. No degree from any university but still, he found it worthy to be productive. I ain't igbo but I'm saying this is very massive.

Believe me this man is the future of Nigeria.

I ain’t Igbo as well.

But we need to embrace the power God has given to this man

Federal government should pull up this man to the peak

This are the next level we need in this country

Not buying 1999 model cars from USA while we are in 2019

More grace to your elbow Innoson

No tribalism one Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by PHIPEX(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2019
Acidosis:

You people should shut up!

If Innoson wants expansion, he should go public and sell shares on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

That's how to do business. You don't just sit and expect people to bow at your feet because you manufacture cars the average Nigerian would never be able to afford.
And you think selling shares is the only means of business expansion? You are truly acidic.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by realestniggah: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2019
Gazzy88:
If FG have any small iota of shame left in them, they should have started investing massively into this. This is coming from a man with minimal formal education. No degree from any university but still, he found it worthy to be productive. I ain't igbo but I'm saying this is very massive.

Innoson has Chinese written all over it.. An igbo man Is being used for marketing purposes
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2019
majamajic:
God if I will come again from Nigeria , let it still be Anambra state

I never see innoson car spoil for road before

but I see Honda that pull legs everyday in Lagos
because innoson vehicles are not popular.. where I live, I have never seen an innoson vehicle before grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2019
isthatso:

this is a very sensitive subject and i would advise you not to get into it, the bottom line is it is a Nigerian brand and providing jobs for Nigerians.

My wish is for Nigeria to ban government agencies from buying imported Toyota that add no value to our economy.

Thanks for that

We all need to embrace this product coming out from Innoson

Not buying old model cars of 1999 model AKA pencil light and baby boy in 2019

Hence Using it to oppress your neighbor

Where as you can get Innoson car or suv for close to 2 million naira with warrantee

Let’s honor Innoson he is the true beauty of Nigeria and Africa

I ain’t Igbo,but kudos to the likes of Innoson,Ibeto and others

One Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by realestniggah: 9:32am On Nov 01, 2019
Rochasstatue:
Innoson and indeed Nigeria can't move forward as long as we continue to have zero local content in car assembly.
Everything used in assembling those vehicles are imported from China.

That's why the prices aren't competitive and that's why they depend solely on government patronage.

Innoson is a Chinese company.. We are being taken for a ride here

2 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by NigeriaEngineer(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2019
God bless Innoson.... This is the Nigerian brand... In a sane country, Ivm brands will be more patronized.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
because innoson vehicles are not popular.. where I live, I have never seen an innoson vehicle before grin

Let us make Innoson products popular

And the world will respect us

I respect the Igbos because they are business

Oriented people

Innoson you will go higher and higher

Let’s embrace Innoson products

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2019
RichardKajola:

What is special about it is that it is made assembled in Nigeria and I think that's enough....we should learn to patronise ourselves
fixed
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2019
I said this before and I will reiterate, Innoson is coming for Toyota(Honda and the rest of them). Just the way Tecno knocked out Nokia and Apple's IPhone displaced blackberry. And I can't be any Happier about this. Like it pleases me so so much. These guys had better start looking for alternative markets. Lol.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Wolexdey(m): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2019
LORD JESUS, please provide an innoson car for me before the end of this Year 2019 In Jesus Name.
I Love what this company is doing and I pray bigger them In Jesus Name.

FATHER, please provide one of this Innoson vehicle for me O LORD In Jesus Name. Amen.

THANK YOU LORD for answered prayer In Jesus Name. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 9:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Unrated900:

Let us make Innoson products popular

And the world will respect us

I respect the Igbos because they are business

Oriented people

Innoson you will go higher and higher

Let’s embrace Innoson products

how many innoson cars do you or your family members have ?gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by pipeliner: 9:38am On Nov 01, 2019
Olominira:

Ekiti has been doing that too. I think it's all about production capacity. I learned some state governments have to wait for a long time before getting delivery and wouldn't get them at once. The truth is that, Innoson needs funding for a rapid expansion.

Besides, as Nigeria economy continues to expand more auto makers would come in and fill the gap. However, Innoson has the opportunity to be dominant in West Africa region if he could cut its production costs and produce more affordable cars

As for people that are saying its vehicles are not strong, it is matter of time. There is a Chinese automobile called Dongfeng, if you see their first generation cars, hmmm, they were extremely terrible, you need to see their cars, SUVs, Sedan today even trucks. Same with Geely, BYD. These Chinese automakers are good designers today.

The likes of Toyota, Benz etc are just there at the top because of their brands and long-term experience. Innoson should be innovative in using names that are local and famous within Nigeria and Africa, using English names isn't cool. Names like Mandela, Zik, Awo, Abuja etc. In fact, he could make it an online challenge. He should also work on getting more investment and funding, partnership etc

To me personally, I think the Chairman of the company should have showrooms across major cities in Africa. From Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Accra, Johannesburg, Cairo, Kigali etc. Even if it's a room with one or two employees. Innoson needs to change it short and long term goals and fit in AfCTA. This is a great opportunity for him, unless he wants to become optional after the likes of big brands in the next 10 years.

Great contribution

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by sencekompis: 9:40am On Nov 01, 2019
INNOSSON is CHINA MADE ibo proclaim...

inferior goods!!

use it alone pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Unie30: 9:41am On Nov 01, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by OChimex: 9:42am On Nov 01, 2019
OruExpress:

The FG has bought innosons products that that's all he asked for. Not everything is a government agency. After all of the times the government has failed Nigerians, we still want them involved everything from groundnut selling to tooth pick manufacturing

You got it all wrong. There are so many ways to support firm like this. e.g. Tax holiday, very low interest loan for expansion, partnering with him to build adequate infrastructure, like power plant etc. So many ways.

Believe me, if these are done, this guy could be the biggest employer of labor in Nigeria. And an Industrial Training hub for students of higher Institutions in Nigeria and in West Africa.

But hell no, Tribal sentiments and just being stupidly myopic about how Economics work wont allow them do these, instead they chose to do idiotic projects which has no trickle down effects like Trader Money. Very ridiculous.

Go to China and see how Govt support firms. My goodness, so far as you have ideas, forget the rest, the govt provides them all.

7 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Wettoid123: 9:43am On Nov 01, 2019
As a single individual doing all these i think i doles my hat for you.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2019
Anambralstson:
More

Lalasticlala

I was at Upper Iweka yesterday and I saw Police driving this new IVM.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 9:47am On Nov 01, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
how many innoson cars do you or your family members have ?gringrin

I will not exchange words with you

Because your Lack of understanding is shallow

What has family members got to do with Innoson

Asshole idiot.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Didi0808(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2019
This is commendable we need more of this innovation in Nigeria. For the people turning this beautiful thread to a tribal war i pity you.
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by Kennyswagz2: 9:49am On Nov 01, 2019
Unrated900:

I will not exchange words with you

Because your Lack of understanding is shallow

What has family members got to do with Innoson

Asshole idiot.
cause the way you have been shouting innoson, i thought you had like 20 in your family gringrin
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by divine2288: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2019
Foxman19:
Keep quiet invest in what? I don't know what you guy boasting about this half baked company. How many Nigerians using innoson?
u talk lyk a teenager...
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

No you're wrong. I bought my camry brand new.
Infact this is where I first saw it last year.
I paid 3.5 million and paid custom duties of 800k.
Everything was about 5m... I'm sure I can't get an Innoson motor for 5m
Bro 2010 Camry in 2019 isn't brand new. 2019 Camry is around $25000, without the clearance charges and shipping
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by RTSC: 9:53am On Nov 01, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
they have not started selling to them olodo
But they will soon.
Olodo
Re: Aerial View Of Innoson Industrial Complex Nnewi, Anambra State (Photos) by abeggnow: 10:03am On Nov 01, 2019
OruExpress:

The FG has bought innosons products that that's all he asked for. Not everything is a government agency. After all of the times the government has failed Nigerians, we still want them involved everything from groundnut selling to tooth pick manufacturing
u are mouthed my brother. Nigerians think it is the responsibility of government to run their family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out These 1 Lamborghini And 2 Ferrari In The Same Compound / A Friend Borrowed My Car And Brought It Back Like This / Help !!! Speedometer Reader/needle Not Moving When I Am Moving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.