Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Sit Out (College Romance) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sit Out (College Romance) (388 Views)

White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / Biafra: This Is What Happens When A Goat Decided To Flout Sit At Home Order / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Sit Out (College Romance) by 3mmyz(m): 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
Laughing out loud in an impending darkness I'm sited in a corridor of mosquitoes with smooth hisses from toads and bush quirks (whatever that means lol). This hysterical laughter had been caused by a novel I was reading, my first Romantic novel, I must stress that I'm clearly not a Romance fanatic. I just had try this one.
At some point in this novel, I was quickly reminded of one my College dates, I didn't really interest myself with the girls there but this girl wasn't just any girl.

She was the probably the hottest girl in our department and I was kind of a weirdo with a mix of a bad boy outfit. She had an Afro cut as her haircut signature, looked hot on skirts, trousers and gowns. Her clothes barely had breathing space, they always seem to hugged all the right places. How would a reserved brother like me get a not so outspoken girl on a date, or at least talking . Did I mention that the shape of her body was a perfect work of art, an Hourglass or Figure 8 illustration didn't come close.

I would so love to mention her name but she would be reading this because we still stalk each other but healthily though (I guess).
I got her number from the Departmental social group on WhatsApp. I can't really remember how I started the conversation, but before three days we were already talking like we'd been couples long before. Imagine these two grown reserved lots.

One day I was laying my back on our 8ft bed at our supposed lodge, quite a distance from the corridors of school. Our, was me and my very intelligent room mate, Tams. I think I was grinning so hard that he had to ask what was going on with me.
I was chatting with my potential date, although we hadn't held any physical conversations at this point. It still was all virtual.

"I'm unto the hottest girl in class bro" I said, smiling sheepishly as I showed Tams her DP. He thought we were just chit chatting but naaah, I showed him more evidence of how far these lots (Hottie and Wardo) had been going. He was stunned and was more surprised that we only exchange "Hi's and Hello's" when we crossed in school.

Although I like to front the weirdo part of me, I'm actually not shy around the ladies, except I'm fallen. Being smooth wasn't the issue, trying not to be overwhelmed in there beauty was the issue. I'm always thankful for beautiful people, they tend to make my heart sing melodies and my lips still in speechlessness.

By now, Hottie and me should be having a physical convo. Her very good friend was very vibrant, by that I meant brave. She too, was beautiful, but fair and a bit taller than hottie.
Hottie was naturally brown skin, using pearls to compare the glow of her skin would be undermining. Hottie and her friend were always together, although Hottie was mostly quiet. Her friend had a very soft spot for a friend of mine. A very fine brother, Lev. He also liked her.

Back to me and this Brown skin diva on meeting it out. We agreed to meet in school, but in a quiet and mildly unseen place. I chose the Industrial hall because it was not used during some specific days and our meeting day was one of those days .

D-day was here. Can't really remember who came first or last but all I could remember was that we were sited there for some minutes without saying much. The silence was rather very much embarrassing for me, I'm usually not short for words, except I'm hard fallen, and at this juncture, I suppose I was deeply smothered .
I feel it would had been easier if she gazed those brown beautiful eyes at me while I practiced my pick ups rather than looking down, acting shy. I was shy too, but it felt that she wanted me to do the whole talking and that for me was kinda hard. Especially when the conversation wasn't going mutual.

We were there boring it out until she made an excuse for the very awkward situation. Saying she had to live because she left her friend waiting up.
"Ahah", a moment of relief for me, although i hated my role for being utterly quiet during this period. I don't know if it was because we sat really close to each other, our bodies had frequently breezed each other.

I acknowledge that our meeting wasn't all that fun as intended and wished it would be on the next ( this acknowledgement happened in my head). She left with a bright smile on her face like nothing awkward had just happened, and there I was feeling more stupid. "What's going on in that beautiful head of hers" I thought, smirking.

It was now evening and we both were at home sending loud chats at each other. We even spoke on phone that same evening like nothing ever happened in the afternoon.
She was all out on virtual, I mean she was very sweet on the phone convos and even made really funny jokes, and there I was making fun about how we couldn't even hold a fun meet up because of our introverted nature but she wasn't taking the blame for it, claiming that it was masculine thingy to steer things up.

(1) (Reply)

Last Man Standing 1:00am / Blogger Matthew Tegha Drops Adorable Pre-wedding Photos With Heartthrob Jil Nanb / The Man Who Killed Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.