Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,275 members, 7,849,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. (2795 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2020
ubunja:
True. The worst mistake a man can do around women is to be on his best behaviour. That will make women like you yes, but it won't make them want you sexually. They'll like you Just as a friend. What attracts women sexually is not what attracts them platonically. Good Men have many platonic female friends. But Bad Men have many sexual female friends.

Women want to see the good in a bad guy. That's their style. While men want to see the bad in a good girl. It's our style.

In other words: a woman wants a bad boy who will be good only to her. While a man wants a good girl who will be bad only for him.

This is the reason Nice Guys struggle to get a girlfriend. If you treat every woman you meet as a queen and an angel, how will the woman you love know she's special to you, because you treat every woman you meet as if she was your girlfriend... And it's crazy because for a nice guy to get a girlfriend he'll have to be an asshole to her. And only her. He needs to oppose how he treats all others. And oppose what the Bad Boy does.

ABSOLUTELY
Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2020
Vecto:
So many but my favorite is On Shit Testing.

I love the way he explains how women ASK men trick questions before giving in to him totally.

A woman asking you if you are a player is a trick question. Girls are attracted to players. Girls are attracted to that GUY every other girls are attracted to. Don't fall for the trick by claiming to be a NICE GUY. Don't tell HER you've never dated any lady before in the past. Don't tell her you don't have female friends or flirt around. Don't be FOOLISH. You may think this should make her feel good and fall for you BUT trust me you are literally nailing your own coffin instead.
A word is enough for the wise. cool

You have spoken the whole TRUTH and nothing but the TRUTH. It is really an irony. While on the contrary, a woman will need to put up with her best pretence to FOOL a guy that she is PURE even if she is the Queen of PROMISCUOUSITY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 23, 2020
GuyWise101:
Knowing Ubunja is one of the best things that happened to me on NL

If you are still young and yet to marry count yourself very, very lucky because the whole miseducation is aimed at blissful, peaceful relationship especially if you decide to settle down meaning marriage.

The major cause of a failure in marriage is choosing the wrong girl as a man.

Always remember never settle for less, don't ever compromise. MARRY A VIRGIN WITH A GOOD CHARACTER IF YOU TRUELY WANT TO ENJOY THE JUICY FRUIT OF MARRIAGE AND NOT BE PRICKED BY IT'S TORNS. THE BEST BET IS IF SHE IS MORE INTERESTED IN YOU THAN YOU ARE INFACT IN HER.

Marry a young lady between the ages of 18-22, it is between this range that the possibility of finding undamaged goods a.k.a VIRGINS you can mould to your taste are vast.

GuyWise101 be wise I tell you and indeed ubunja has been a great blessing to mankind.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised. by theGUDgameR: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2020
Choosing a girl, no green light no approach

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / I Need A Strong Seer Or Prophet Or Prophetess or alfa / Huge Backside Madam Serves Tempting Looks To Teach Kids Causing Shock Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.