Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend (2774 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by shantti(m): 8:09am On Nov 17, 2020
I feel so much peace now knowing i've done the right thing, at least in my own opinion. This was a girl i met earlier this year, we started dating and everything was fun, though i have heen putting up with her short tempered attitude because i saw a future with her. Fast forward to yesterday morning when we were chatting and i asked her a very sensitive question and she replied me 'god will punish you for asking me such a very stupid question'. I was shocked, not because of her outburst but because she typed 'God' with small letters, i couldnt believe that someone could have such disrespect for God, a whole God. I reasoned that since she had no respect for God, is it me that she will have respect for me when we eventually get married so i had to call off the relationship. I hate it when people dont respect God, I mean this was someone that created the whole universe. I had been previously having mix feelings about the whole issue but now all i feel is peace. fams, was i harsh or did i did the right thing.

7 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by anonymousthug(m): 8:12am On Nov 17, 2020
Mtchewww
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by SUPERPACK: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2020
You need a job.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Sundrus: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations Oga. I wonder why u dey find our opinion when u don already make ur decision. For life, the less u regret ur actions the better for u. Na why person need to critically think over something before him take action.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by shanxy(m): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2020
This is one of the most useless article I'v ever read on nairaland

7 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Dokimazo(f): 8:34am On Nov 17, 2020
The palliative is poisonous, "Don't eat it", You no gree. This is one of the impact.
Get well soon and congrats on your break up

6 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by SarutobiEky(m): 8:43am On Nov 17, 2020
shantti:
I feel so much peace now knowing i've done the right thing, at least in my own opinion. This was a girl i met earlier this year, we started dating and everything was fun, though i have heen putting up with her short tempered attitude because i saw a future with her. Fast forward to yesterday morning when we were chatting and i asked her a very sensitive question and she replied me 'god will punish you for asking me such a very stupid question'. I was shocked, not because of her outburst but because she typed 'God' with small letters, i couldnt believe that someone could have such disrespect for God, a whole God. I reasoned that since she had no respect for God, is it me that she will have respect for me when we eventually get married so i had to call off the relationship. I hate it when people dont respect God, I mean this was someone that created the whole universe. I had been previously having mix feelings about the whole issue but now all i feel is peace. fams, was i harsh or did i did the right thing.
you did the right thing my brother. Go and find another girl who'll play by your rules. That girl isn't your girl friend but your doom. grin
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by donbachi(m): 8:55am On Nov 17, 2020
Naso ur community chief tell me..say dem don even buy cow to take host u dis weekend.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Edyice: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2020
This uncle Na funny clown

I Wonder which excuse you will use on your next relationship grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Les: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2020
I don't joke with God, I love Him so much, I'm not perfect but He still loves me and that moves me to tears.

Op, you are not wrong in taking proactive actions towards the dissolution of your relationship with your partner by foreseeing the implications of ending up with such a godless person.

cussing alone is fine by me, but cussing with God's name is close to an abomination and takes me very far away from that person..

so God in all His infinite Splendour, Glory, Majesty and Sovereignty will come down from heaven just to punish your partner for asking you a stupid question because He has nothing better to do?

I might not have all the details, but the issue if faith is enough reason to call any relationship off before things get out of hand later....
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Chiquitq(f): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2020
Troll, you are funny. You should have just made this a tweet on Twitter.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Queenserah26(f): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2020
If that is what makes you happy, fine. Your happiness is key!
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by MrTAnonymous(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2020
*Sighs heavily* embarassed

Incase you don't know na me talk

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Phayzz(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2020
A more useless write up has never been read...
well congratulations, happy breakup!.

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Charx122: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2020
shantti:

Lolz she used small letter *"g" meaning ogun will punish you ...I think that's what she meant no heart feelings..
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Notatribalist(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2020
shantti:
Did you respect God by having sex outside marriage? You think the only way to disrespect God is by typing in small letter? SMH

2 Likes

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by godlessmind: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2020
shantti:
religious faithfool mixing god in everything they do undecided
shantti:
religious faithfool mixing god in everything they do
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by godlessmind: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2020
shanxy:
This is one of the most useless article I'v ever read on nairaland
no be lie
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by godlessmind: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2020
Chiquitq:
Troll, you are funny. You should have just made this a tweet on Twitter.
Twitter will roast him
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by godlessmind: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2020
Notatribalist:
Did you respect God by having sex outside marriage? You think the only way to disrespect God is by typing in small letter? SMH
christians and hypocrisy is like 5&6
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by obyrich(m): 12:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Why are you asking us if you were harsh? She asked her god to punish you for asking her questions you did not reveal to us. You turned around to ask us if you were harsh. Chairman, Nairaland is not made up of Babalawos.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by 444crop: 12:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Maybe d next heartbreak story is going to be mismatched blood group
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by beejay501: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
donbachi:
Naso ur community chief tell me..say dem don even buy cow to take host u dis weekend.

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by ITbomb(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nansense

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Blackestjunior(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Oga what is the sensitive question you asked tell us first before we give you the advice....
I know it will not pass "are you a virgin? "
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by deewhydoski(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
The one wey u suppose vex on top self u no vex,
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by nerdfrost(m): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
undecided i have nothing to say to u....meanwhile check my signature
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
shantti:

grin grin grin grin

So typing "god" like this makes him lesser abi??.. Well, I know the shiit you typed didn't happen, but it a huge comic relief for me tho.. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

. / Abeg Use This One Hold Body!!!������ / Here Are The 17 Killer Pickup Lines To Woo Any Lady – Best Of 2022 - Theteleblog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.