Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Dear Nairalanders Beware Of This Scammer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Nairalanders Beware Of This Scammer (621 Views)

Nairalanders, Beware Of Dating Younger Girls! Lessons From R. Kelly. / Do You Know This Scammer (Pictures)? He Scammed Me off N2.6m / NairaLanders, Beware Of This Telegram Group!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalanders Beware Of This Scammer by Holmes07(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2019
Good day everyone, i know this topic is not supposed to be here but I have to do this here.
This scammer Auwal Sadiq by name claims to sell deep cycle batteries, i paid him to send me one. He told me he would send it.
He later called and told me that i should pay extra money for transportation which was never in our arrangement, aside that he claimed he gave the driver(he said he stays in Jos while i stay in Lagos) four batteries instead of one which we initially agreed. To cut long story, since on the first of November this guy has been dribbling me, he recently called me that the 7k i sent him was removed from his account(i don't know how possible that is).
Pls i want to know ways in which i can recover my money or red flag his account, i have his account number.
Re: Dear Nairalanders Beware Of This Scammer by Holmes07(m): 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2019
These are his pictures
Re: Dear Nairalanders Beware Of This Scammer by Carbon2Oxide: 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
Is he a Nairalander
Re: Dear Nairalanders Beware Of This Scammer by Holmes07(m): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2019
Here is his banner.
His Is so a thief

Re: Dear Nairalanders Beware Of This Scammer by Holmes07(m): 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2019
Carbon2Oxide:
Is he a Nairalander
I just posted it here.
He isn't.
If you know ways in which i can red flag his account please do tell me.
Re: Dear Nairalanders Beware Of This Scammer by Holmes07(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Dear Nairalanders Beware Of This Scammer by hisgrace090: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2019
Scarmers should stay clear from nairaland.
Re: Dear Nairalanders Beware Of This Scammer by Holmes07(m): 4:41pm On Nov 03, 2019
hisgrace090:
Scarmers should stay clear from nairaland.
Yes bro..
Re: Dear Nairalanders Beware Of This Scammer by Sonfethopia: 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2019
Don't they sell solar in Jos.
Re: Dear Nairalanders Beware Of This Scammer by Holmes07(m): 6:44pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sonfethopia:
Don't they sell solar in Jos.
Do you know them?

(1) (Reply)

Why Intelligent People Are Lonely / Am So Confused Right Now. / How Often Should You Have Sex According To Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.