Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine (4810 Views)

Quran Error And Contradiction _part 1 / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dumbest post of the year award.

cc: Janosky, Captivator , Maximus69 , Jozzy4 .

rottennaija
" And NO, we will no longer be humans in the present form of flesh and blood. And yet, we will not be called Angels or four (or 144k) living creatures or cherubs or any of the angelic or heavenly names. No, we will still have a human nomenclature.

So my friend, we will still be humans but not flesh and blood.

grin grin grin Reading things on NL

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 7:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

I thought you were making a rebuttal. I see nothing worth tasking my brain to respond to ... Indeed, you are empty as your religious pharisee leaders
It's above your intellect to respond to .

Reminder : There is a Flesh of humans says the Bible. And the life of every flesh is in the BLOOD .. Rottennaija: No we won't have flesh and blood. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Barristter07:

Reminder : There is a Flesh of humans says the Bible. And the life of every flesh is in the BLOOD .. Rottennaija: No we won't have flesh and blood. grin grin grin

I see your problem. I'm sure you never take time to read what I wrote. Go read again to have enlighten. You only think of the flesh, humans, earth. You lack the ability to understand things of spiritual nature...

The life if the flesh is in the blood. When you get to heaven, the life of the flesh is no longer in the blood. You become a human spirit being, not flesh and blood beings.

Maybe I should have kept it in that simple ways for your limited capacity thinking to understand.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Barristter07:

Actually, debating with your limits my capacity to educate. Its like playing with a dog, you get diets in your cloths.

You need to up your game if you are going to debate with serious thinkers.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2020
Barristter07:

Dumbest post of the year award.

cc: Janosky, Captivator , Maximus69 , Jozzy4 .

grin grin grin Reading things on NL

Calling your fellows with limited thinking ability like yourself? What do they say, birds of the same feather
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija
No, we will still have a human nomenclature.

Revelation replies : " No, I meant Human beings not just ordinary naming "

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

I see your problem. I'm sure you never take time to read what I wrote. Go read again to have enlighten. You only think of the flesh, humans, earth. You lack the ability to understand things of spiritual nature...

The life if the flesh is in the blood. When you get to heaven, the life of the flesh is no longer in the blood. You become a human spirit being, not flesh and blood beings.

Maybe I should have kept it in that simple ways for your limited capacity thinking to understand.

Human spirit being . grin grin grin grin

This thread would always be remembered on Nairaland.

But the Flesh is made of dust, according to the Bible is what is made of dust, heavenly ?

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 7:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Too many comedies here
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

Actually, debating with your limits my capacity to educate. Its like playing with a dog, you get diets in your cloths.

You need to up your game if you are going to debate with serious thinkers.

Serious thinkers that contradict the Bible that Humans have flesh, serious thinkers that teach that what is born of spirit is HUMAN spirit being not Spirit being

Serious thinkers that failed to realize whatever is a Spiritual being is no longer human. Humans are earthly hence the saying " Earthly men" in scriptures

Serious thinkers whose sense is so outdated that they couldn't realize the Greek word for human beings in Revelation 21:3,4 was equally applied to Creatures of flesh and blood ?

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Barristter07:

Serious thinkers that contradict the Bible that Humans have flesh, serious thinkers that teach that what is born of spirit is HUMAN spirit being not Spirit being

Serious thinkers that failed to realize whatever is a Spiritual being is no longer human. Humans are earthly hence the saying " Earthly men" in scriptures

Serious thinkers whose sense is so outdated that they couldn't realize the Greek word for human beings in Revelation 21:3,4 was equally applied to Creatures of flesh and blood ?

Let me see how good your abilities are...

24 Elders referred are what?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
Barristter07:

Human spirit beings... It was an appropriate naming to bring the point to your low level of intellect.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
Barristter07:

Maybe you should enlighten me... What do you call them?

There are many kinds of spirit beings will they be - angels? or four living creatures? 24 elders? God? Lamp? What?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

Maybe you should enlighten me... What do you call them?

There are many kinds of spirit beings will they be - angels? or four living creatures? 24 elders? God? Lamp? What?

Human beings or spirit beings, what do you saw in that text of Rev 21:3 ?? grin

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Barristter07:

Human beings or spirit beings, what do you saw in that text of Rev 21:3 ?? grin

Are angels not spirit beings? Are the living creatures not spirit beings? Are the 24 elders not spirit beings? Are God and the lamp not spirit beings?

So enlighten me... What do you call them?

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

Human spirit beings ... It was an appropriate naming to bring the point to your low level of intellect.

Do you realize how dumb you sound with that ? Is it human spirit being that appears at Rev 21:3 ? When that word was applied to Peter at Act 10:26 , is he an Human being or spirit being ?

For a contrast see Isaiah 33:1

The Egyptians are mere humans, not God; their horses are made of flesh, not spirit.

Flesh IS NOT Spirit. Get sense , you can now understand why that word shows low understanding on your part

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

Are angels not spirit beings? Are the living creatures not spirit beings? Are the 24 elders not spirit beings? Are God and the lamp not spirit beings?

So enlighten me... What do you call them?

Is a spirit being HUMAN ?

Isaiah 33:1 says mere humans are not God . God is a spirit , not flesh.

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
Barristter07:

Do you realize how dumb you sound with that ? Is it human spirit being that appears at Rev 21:3 ? When that word was applied to Peter at Act 10:26 , is he an Human being or spirit being ?

For a contrast see Isaiah 33:1

The Egyptians are mere humans, not God; their horses are made of flesh, not spirit.

Flesh IS NOT Spirit. Get sense , you can now understand why that word shows low understanding on your part

I realise how dumb I sound. But do you realise how foolish you are?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
Barristter07:

Is a spirit being HUMAN ?

Isaiah 33:1 says mere humans are not God . God is a spirit , not flesh.

As expected,you have not response.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

I realise how dumb I sound. But do you realise how foolish you are?

Isn't it foolishness to ask what kind of spirit beings where a text says " Human beings " ?

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 8:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

As expected,you have not response.

Human beings are not spirit beings, that render your question baseless. Humans are not God, God is a spirit . Neither is a Flesh, Spirit. Isaiah 33:1

Don't worry , you are a good comedy on here

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

Calling your fellows with limited thinking ability like yourself? What do they say, birds of the same feather

Here comes no emblem , no everlasting life . Mr high thinking ability yet got disgraced as evidence showed people gaining everlasting life without emblem.

You have show cased your ignorance on this thread again ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 9:07pm On Jan 04, 2020
Barristter07:

Human beings are not spirit beings, that render your question baseless. Humans are not God, God is a spirit . Neither is a Flesh, Spirit. Isaiah 33:1

The guy is quickly losing relevance on here . Can u imagine such dumb comment like we will be Humans but not flesh and blood ? You mentioned that same Greek word at Revelation 21:3,4 applied to Peter at Act 10:26, when Peter said he is human, am sure he isn't flesh and blood as rottennaija would analyse with his silly rants grin grin
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 9:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
B
rottennaija:

It's better you just keep shut that making useless analysis " The first man is from the EARTH AND MADE OF DUST [flesh] , the second man is From heaven [What did Jesus look like before coming as man, human ? Dumb ] , Like the one made of dust, so too are those made of dust; and like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly " - 1 Corinthians 15:47,48

Humans are made from the Earth and from DUsT. Human beings are earthly not heavenly . No such thing as human spirit being, humans are from dust of the earth, Earth is their habitat . Revelation 21:3,4 exposed you
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Ken4Christ: 2:36am On Jan 05, 2020
The Jehovah's Witness are agents of darkness. I can say it over and over again. There is one faith and one hope - Ephesians 4:4-5.

Believers who sleep in the Lord goes to heaven. During the rapture, they are raised up from the dead and their spirit reunites with their bodies. God will give us a new body and those who are alive will be caught up together to meet the Lord in the air.

Jesus will come back to defeat the anti Christ and establish his Millennium reign on earth. After the 1,000 years, Satan who was bound before his reign began will be loosed. He will stage his last war but will be defeated and thrown into the Lake of fire.

Every one will be resurrected to stand before the great white throne judgment of God. Those whose names are not found in the book of life will be thrown into the Lake of fire.

After this, God will create a new heaven and a new earth whose capital will be the New Jerusalem. The concept of the new heaven and earth is that both will be merged as one.

God himself will be with us. There will be no more separation.

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2020
Jozzy4:

The guy is quickly losing relevance on here . Can u imagine such dumb comment like we will be Humans but not flesh and blood ? You mentioned that same Greek word at Revelation 21:3,4 applied to Peter at Act 10:26, when Peter said he is human, am sure he isn't flesh and blood as rottennaija would analyse with his silly rants grin grin

How determines who is losing relevance? You? Watchtower? Organisation? Governing body?... If they determine it, then I lose no sleep over it. They value amounts to zero.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 7:32am On Jan 05, 2020
I will disgrace you here o, The other thread you ran away when your lies were exposed , Go back there and explain How the Beast was caught alive and thrown into lake of fire ? Is lake of fire on earth for an human to be thrown there alive with his mortal body ? Does that sound like a new body to you ?

Secondly, go and explain what Jesus said that body and soul in hell ( KJV ) Ken4christ an Antichrist saying Jesus is lying and arguing his words .

You now came on this thread to rant again.

Ken4Christ:
The Jehovah's Witness are agents of darkness. I can say it over and over again. There is one faith and one hope - Ephesians 4:4-5.

Believers who sleep in the Lord goes to heaven. During the rapture, they are raised up from the dead and their spirit reunites with their bodies.God will give us a new body and those who are alive will be caught up together to meet the Lord in the air.

Jesus will come back to defeat the anti Christ and establish his Millennium reign on earth. After the 1,000 years, Satan who was bound before his reign began will be loosed. He will stage his last war but will be defeated and thrown into the Lake of fire.

Isn't it funny that Satan will be thrown where that Beast is ? Oga, who is this Beast, cos it never dies, tell me who is that human that didn't experience death and make God a liar.

Every one will be resurrected to stand before the great white throne judgment of God. Those whose names are not found in the book of life will be thrown into the Lake of fire.

After this, God will create a new heaven and a new earth whose capital will be the New Jerusalem. The concept of the new heaven and earth is that both will be merged as one.

God himself will be with us. There will be no more separation.

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God

Open your eyes to the bold , or you carry your glasses along , Men, so flesh and blood will be in heaven ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:33am On Jan 05, 2020
Jozzy4:

Here comes no emblem , no everlasting life . Mr high thinking ability yet got disgraced as evidence showed people gaining everlasting life without emblem.

You have show cased your ignorance on this thread again ?

Who disgraced who? You? WT? Organisation? I have been posting WT disgraceful unguarded statements over the years, is there any of you that has the courage to counter it?

All of your dumb skull are as silent as the grave. And here you are talking about disgrace. Look again below, see who is truly a disgusting disgrace below
rottennaija:

Examples are these spiritual gems from the stables of christ anointed brothers aka Tony Morris and friends

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10812205_adambothsexes_jpeg5fb6e890906f97509aefa72a45cd1ff6

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10812241_greatcrowdheavenlywt1927jan15p20_png956f99ad9ab4db6147eb2b44397b52fa

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10812290_magazinethatencouragessuicide_pngc0e73e45149a1a130036fb733b69cf1c

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10814005_watchtowerfalseprophecies_jpegd2cc875d86eb9f29c4435504d3506153

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10814006_sexchanges_jpeg8bda1e6d936867dc5953ca1e82cc26ce

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10814244_paradisedependsondateofonesbaptism_jpeg04cbd2560a39b3f6e82aa3f06b9cca29

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10823732_img20200102232020_jpeg0476295deada4a77c3c535d89ac3c8e9

Tell me, is this not the mother of all disgrace?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2020
Human spirit being , humans with no flesh and blood grin grin grin grin comedian , Good morning

rottennaija:

How determines who is losing relevance?
Again.

It's better you just keep shut that making useless analysis " The first man is from the EARTH AND MADE OF DUST [flesh] , the second man is From heaven [What did Jesus look like before coming as man, human ? Dumb ] , Like the one made of dust, so too are those made of dust; and like the heavenly one, so too are those who are heavenly " - 1 Corinthians 15:47,48

Humans are made from the Earth and from DUsT. Human beings are earthly not heavenly . No such thing as human spirit being, humans are from dust of the earth, Earth is their habitat . Revelation 21:3,4 exposed you
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:34am On Jan 05, 2020
Barristter07:

So who are the 24 elders? What do you call them?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:36am On Jan 05, 2020
Barristter07:

Isn't it foolishness to ask what kind of spirit beings where a text says " Human beings " ?

Please refer me again, which text says human beings
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 7:38am On Jan 05, 2020
rottennaija:

Who disgraced who?

It's obvious on this thread you know, with human spirit being, with humans but no flesh and blood analysis for the same Greek word applied to creatures of flesh and blood. You have no shame , I can understand your frustrations hence the rants . But am sure next time u gonna be careful handling some topics. You surely got burnt when you raised the children issue too, I real it all .

@ Barristter07, the guy hasn't answer if he admits everyone created by God is his children grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Are There People In Hell Right Now? An insight into God's justice ! / Teacher's And Research Bible For Sale / Is It A Crime Not To Believe In Any Of The Holy Book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.