Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine (4817 Views)

Quran Error And Contradiction _part 1 / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 11:20pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jozzy4:

achorladey is empty . How can someone preach everlasting life without telling where the person's that got it will live ?

The material you cited quoted John 3:16 and I believe you know who quoted it. Show me the WHERE in John 3:16. It raised a QUESTION. It will raise answer too.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jozzy4:

Didn't raise any, define " live forever " ? The word LIVE itself demand a home or place .

Wait , tell me how this everlasting life will be offered if there is No place to spend it ?

Oga read and read and read Titus 1:2 it didn't raise any question.

Your friend said it IS BASED on NEW HEAVEN and NEW EARTH. That's why it's TWO HOPE. Now its HOW it will be OFFERED. John 3:16.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 11:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jozzy4:

Do you agree The Bible teach that persons will have Everlasting life in heaven and Earth ?

Bring it out in Titus 1:2. Then I will agree.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 11:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
CAPTIVATOR:

Jozzy4 already pointed out that everlasting life means to Live forever. " Live " in English means to remain alive and to make ones home in a particular place
According to the Bible, where will humans live forever ?

So to have any point, you must tell us where or which place the living forever will take place .

Why you are so desperately running from this question is what I don't phantom grin , scared of been exposed ?

Until you show the WHERE in Titus 1:2. Define EVERLASTING LIFE from now till tomorrow does not change Titus 1:2. bring out the WHERE in there.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
CAPTIVATOR:

Does Revelation 21:3,4 teaches everlasting life on Earth ?

Bring out the EVERLASTING LIFE on EARTH in that scriptures Oga.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 11:32pm On Jan 01, 2020
CAPTIVATOR:

The promise to become born again and have the hope of becoming a SPIRIT like God as taught by Jesus at John 3:6 is for whom ? And where do spirits live ?

The hope has BECOME changing to SPIRIT like GOD.

Hmmmmmmm.

Atleast you are gradually coming AROUND to ACCEPT na TWO HOPES.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 1:36am On Jan 02, 2020
achorladey:

Oga read and read and read Titus 1:2 it didn't raise any question.

Your friend said it IS BASED on NEW HEAVEN and NEW EARTH. That's why it's TWO HOPE. Now its HOW it will be OFFERED. John 3:16.
It raise many. This everlasting life it talks about, where will it be enjoyed, this present world , or where ?
You either mean everlasting life is not real ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 1:37am On Jan 02, 2020
achorladey:

Bring out the EVERLASTING LIFE on EARTH in that scriptures Oga.

Who are those who will die no more in that verse, humans or spirit beings ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 1:47am On Jan 02, 2020
achorladey:

In one of your posts on April 30,2019 . 1:32am , you made the below statement.

" my point remains for all those in this one and only new covenant they remain as King and Priest irrespective of their DESTINATION( Heaven or Earth). "

So you actually believed there are two destinations ?? grin grin
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 2:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jozzy4:

In one of your posts on April 30,2019 . 1:32am , you made the below statement.

" my point remains for all those in this one and only new covenant they remain as King and Priest irrespective of their DESTINATION( Heaven or Earth). "

So you actually believed there are two destinations ?? grin grin

What can I do but loooooool and laugh harder with the questions you COINED out of my post. Hahahahaha.

You cannot EVEN comprehend the POST the reason you have to as USUAL RAISE question from it. Hahahahaa.

If I actually believed in TWO destinations, why are you still RAISING QUESTIONS. Hahahahaha.

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jozzy4:

Who are those who will die no more in that verse, humans or spirit beings ?

Who were GIVEN the ONE HOPE of EVERLASTING LIFE according to Titus 1:2. Hahahahaha.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jozzy4:

It raise many. This everlasting life it talks about, where will it be enjoyed, this present world , or where ?
You either mean everlasting life is not real ?

Because I didn't respond to your WHERE questions means EVERLASTING LIFE is NOT REAL. Hahahahaha.

That's better to keep and put as a REMINDER anyway. Atleast you have not seen me call GOD a LIAR. Hahahahaha.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 8:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
achorladey:

What can I do but loooooool and laugh harder with the questions you COINED out of my post. Hahahahaha.

You cannot EVEN comprehend the POST the reason you have to as USUAL RAISE question from it. Hahahahaa.

If I actually believed in TWO destinations, why are you still RAISING QUESTIONS.
Hahahahaha.

I was mocking you with the question. It's on record that you admit there are destinations which could be heaven or earth.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
achorladey:

Because I didn't respond to your WHERE questions means EVERLASTING LIFE is NOT REAL. Hahahahaha.

That's better to keep and put as a REMINDER anyway. Atleast you have not seen me call GOD a LIAR. Hahahahaha .
you have make God a liar by your not answering, A thief will never say " I am a thief" , by their actions it shows. Your action at not telling how The hope of Everlasting life will be given to people, either Living or dead is a way of calling God a liar.

Is God lying at Rev 21:3,4 that humans will live forever on earth and not die ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
achorladey:

I am tempted to ask if only Titus 1:2 made up the whole Bible?
you are reasoning like a kid in this thread. was expecting you to come up with a firm and convincing argument
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
niaralandtopuser:
I am tempted to ask if only Titus 1:2 made up the whole Bible?
you are reasoning like a kid in this thread. was expecting you to come up with a firm and convincing argument

Oga, it's not only Titus 1:2 that's in the Bible Ephesians 4:4 also states clearly an important information concerning the discussion at hand. I believe you are aware of what it is. I don't need to ARGUE what is CLEAR from the scriptures about ONE HOPE CHRISTIANS have.

Since you have two scriptures up there. What feedback do you get from that?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
achorladey:

Oga, it's not only Titus 1:2 that's in the Bible Ephesians 4:4 also states clearly an important information concerning the discussion at hand. I believe you are aware of what it is. I don't need to ARGUE what is CLEAR from the scriptures about ONE HOPE CHRISTIANS have.

Since you have two scriptures up there. What feedback do you get from that?
and what you guys do is pick out just two verse and base your whole life conclusion on them? I don't know if the owner of this site is paying you guys to make unnecessary post stuff on religious section. you guys have hijacked the religious section for useless and unnecessary argument
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jozzy4:
you have make God a liar by your not answering, A thief will never say " I am a thief" , by their actions it shows. Your action at not telling how The hope of Everlasting life will be given to people, either Living or dead is a way of calling God a liar.

Is God lying at Rev 21:3,4 that humans will live forever on earth and not die ?

When Jesus decided not to ANSWER questions posed to HIM, he must have made his FATHER A LIAR. Na your reasoning SKILL I dey follow oooooooo.

Now you have to use ANALOGY of a THIEF all in the name of WHERE. Provide the where you can't from the scriptures cited and the ones you choose to support your WHERE. How is that my palaver.

yet there is this in Titus 1:2.... and is based on a hope of the everlasting life that GOD, who CANNOT LIE, promised long ago;

Yet I still made GOD a LIAR. I bow for your REASONING SKILLS and your LIE DETECTING SKILLS.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
achorladey:

When Jesus decided not to ANSWER questions posed to HIM, he must have made his FATHER A LIAR. Na your reasoning SKILL I dey follow oooooooo.

Now you have to use ANALOGY of a THIEF all in the name of WHERE. Provide the where you can't from the scriptures cited and the ones you choose to support your WHERE. How is that my palaver.

yet there is this in Titus 1:2.... and is based on a hope of the everlasting life that GOD, who CANNOT LIE, promised long ago;

Yet I still made GOD a LIAR. I bow for your REASONING SKILLS and your LIE DETECTING SKILLS.

" My position has been CHRIST is the MEDIATOR of the ONE and ONLY NEW COVENANT with a PROMISE that includes making those in this COVENANT GOD'S CHILDREN John 1:12 in ESSENCE ROYALS be it in HEAVEN or EARTH.
" - achorladey .

Two destinations

You get sense at all? grin
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jozzy4:

I was mocking you with the question. It's on record that you admit there are destinations which could be heaven or earth.

The person you have this discussion with looks like someone that DON'T believe there is HEAVEN and EARTH abi?

Now is mocking you with the QUESTION. Hmmmmmm.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
achorladey:

The person you have this discussion with looks like someone that DON'T believe there is HEAVEN and EARTH abi?

Now is mocking you with the QUESTION. Hmmmmmm.
He also believed people will go to both heaven and Earth. Isn't it ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jozzy4:

" My position has been CHRIST is the MEDIATOR of the ONE and ONLY NEW COVENANT with a PROMISE that includes making those in this COVENANT GOD'S CHILDREN John 1:12 in ESSENCE ROYALS be it in HEAVEN or EARTH.
" - achorladey .

Two destinations

You get sense at all? grin

I have told you repeatedly, if you want DIVERSION you won't get it.

Show me the WHERE in Titus 1:2. No way.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jozzy4:

He also believed people will go to both heaven and Earth. Isn't it ?

Bring it out ooooo......
The post you cited carries HEAVEN or EARTH you raised a QUESTION with HEAVEN and EARTH.

You will still ask, YOU GET SENSE AT ALL?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
achorladey:

I have told you repeatedly, if you want DIVERSION you won't get it.

Show me the WHERE in Titus 1:2. No way.
Diversion? Are you okay?

Am showing you proves that you teach two destinations .

My position has been CHRIST is the MEDIATOR of the ONE and ONLY NEW COVENANT with a PROMISE that includes making those in this COVENANT GOD'S CHILDREN John 1:12 in ESSENCE ROYALS be it in HEAVEN or EARTH.

The bold says what ?

So much for Mr show me where . Stating where already. Two destinations

Cc: captivator, Barristter07 , maximus69
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jozzy4:

Diversion? Are you okay?

Am showing you proves that you teach two destinations .

My position has been CHRIST is the MEDIATOR of the ONE and ONLY NEW COVENANT with a PROMISE that includes making those in this COVENANT GOD'S CHILDREN John 1:12 in ESSENCE ROYALS be it in HEAVEN or EARTH.

The bold says what ?

So much for Mr show me where . Stating where already. Two destinations

Cc: captivator, Barristter07

Oga this will not do ooooooo.

I still expect you to SHOW me the Where in Titus.1:2. as it relates to the ONE HOPE.

I told you no DIVERSION.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
achorladey:

Oga this will not do ooooooo.

I still expect you to SHOW me the Where in Titus.1:2. as it relates to the ONE HOPE.

I told you no DIVERSION.

Where has answered itself.

" My position has been CHRIST is the MEDIATOR of the ONE and ONLY NEW COVENANT with a PROMISE that includes making those in this COVENANT GOD'S CHILDREN John 1:12 in ESSENCE ROYALS be it in HEAVEN or EARTH. " achorladey

Two destinations,one hope
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jozzy4:

Where has answered itself.

" My position has been CHRIST is the MEDIATOR of the ONE and ONLY NEW COVENANT with a PROMISE that includes making those in this COVENANT GOD'S CHILDREN John 1:12 in ESSENCE ROYALS be it in HEAVEN or EARTH. " achorladey

Two destinations,one hope

The above post of mine is in Titus 1:2 I guess? Hahahahahaha.

Here it is ONCE AGAIN........

WHAT TWO HOPES are to be found AMONG CHRISTIANS TODAY, and why are the “OTHER SHEEP” interested in the hope the ANOINTED ENTERTAIN?

CHRISTIANS living at this time of the end focus their attention on ONE of TWO HOPES.

The remaining members of the “LITTLE FLOCK” of anointed Christians have the HOPE of IMMORTAL LIFE in heaven as kings and priests with Christ in his Kingdom. ( Luke 12:32; Rev. 5:9, 10 )

The far more numerous “great crowd” of “OTHER SHEEP” share the HOPE of LIVING FOREVER on a paradise earth as subjects of the Messianic Kingdom. ( Rev. 7:9, 10; John 10:16 )

THE OTHER SHEEP SHOULD NEVER FORGET THAT THEIR SALVATION DEPENDS on their active SUPPORT of CHRIST’S ANOINTED “BROTHERS” still on EARTH. ( Matt. 25:34-40 ) The anointed will enter into their reward, but the hope of the other sheep will just as certainly be fulfilled.
( Read Hebrews 11:39, 40 . ) First, let us examine the HOPE set before the anointed.

Just as REMINDERS and please don't forget the Watchtower you quoted on this thread and the ones I cited as well. They are good reminders.

I have discussed with you at LENGTH on this ONE HOPE palaver as it relates to Titus 1:2 and Ephesians 4:4. What you have TRIED to do all this WHILE is to DEFEND the TWO HOPES as TAUGHT by the organization you are a member of. The reason you kept SEEKING for WHERE, BASED on, ABOUT blah blah blah.

Last last what you could only do was to STATE...........

ONE HOPE, TWO DESTINATIONS. Hahahahahaha.

Nobody asked YOU about WHERE. It's on record. Neither did I ask you DESTINATION. So all your it RAISED a QUESTION is just to wriggle your WAY into the TWO HOPES you seek. Had you sit and think properly you will have seen that DESTINATION is DIFFERENT from HOPE. It's funny I had to go along with you to see the various ways you will devise to get to TWO HOPES. I really enjoyed that though.

Lastly the most hilarious aspect of it all is the last part of your comment to the post I am replying

ONE HOPE, TWO DESTINATIONS. Hahahahaha.

Can someone please ask Jozzy4 why is HE disturbing me with DESTINATIONS when I am particular about the ONE HOPE CHRISTIANS have?

Please Jozzy4 please don't start with your it "RAISED a QUESTION of WHERE" again Please. Hahahahahaha.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
achorladey:

The above post of mine is in Titus 1:2 I guess? Hahahahahaha.

Here it is ONCE AGAIN........

WHAT TWO HOPES are to be found AMONG CHRISTIANS TODAY, and why are the “OTHER SHEEP” interested in the hope the ANOINTED ENTERTAIN?

CHRISTIANS living at this time of the end focus their attention on ONE of TWO HOPES.

The remaining members of the “LITTLE FLOCK” of anointed Christians have the HOPE of IMMORTAL LIFE in heaven as kings and priests with Christ in his Kingdom. ( Luke 12:32; Rev. 5:9, 10 )

The far more numerous “great crowd” of “OTHER SHEEP” share the HOPE of LIVING FOREVER on a paradise earth as subjects of the Messianic Kingdom. ( Rev. 7:9, 10; John 10:16 )

THE OTHER SHEEP SHOULD NEVER FORGET THAT THEIR SALVATION DEPENDS on their active SUPPORT of CHRIST’S ANOINTED “BROTHERS” still on EARTH. ( Matt. 25:34-40 ) The anointed will enter into their reward, but the hope of the other sheep will just as certainly be fulfilled.
( Read Hebrews 11:39, 40 . ) First, let us examine the HOPE set before the anointed.

Just as REMINDERS and please don't forget the Watchtower you quoted on this thread and the ones I cited as well. They are good reminders.

I have discussed with you at LENGTH on this ONE HOPE palaver as it relates to Titus 1:2 and Ephesians 4:4. What you have TRIED to do all this WHILE is to DEFEND the TWO HOPES as TAUGHT by the organization you are a member of. The reason you kept SEEKING for WHERE, BASED on, ABOUT blah blah blah.

Last last what you could only do was to STATE...........

ONE HOPE, TWO DESTINATIONS. Hahahahahaha.

Nobody asked YOU about WHERE. It's on record. Neither did I ask you DESTINATION. So all your it RAISED a QUESTION is just to wriggle your WAY into the TWO HOPES you seek. Had you sit and think properly you will have seen that DESTINATION is DIFFERENT from HOPE. It's funny I had to go along with you to see the various ways you will devise to get to TWO HOPES. I really enjoyed that though.

Lastly the most hilarious aspect of it all is the last part of your comment to the post I am replying

ONE HOPE, TWO DESTINATIONS. Hahahahaha.

Can someone please ask Jozzy4 why is HE disturbing me with DESTINATIONS when I am particular about the ONE HOPE CHRISTIANS have?

Please Jozzy4 please don't start with your it "RAISED a QUESTION of WHERE" again Please. Hahahahahaha

One hope of everlasting life in two destinations ... Like the below

" My position has been CHRIST is the MEDIATOR of the ONE and ONLY NEW COVENANT with a PROMISE that includes making those in this COVENANT GOD'S CHILDREN John 1:12 in ESSENCE ROYALS be it in HEAVEN or EARTH. " - acholadey.

Finally
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jozzy4:

One hope of everlasting life in two destinations ... Like the below

" My position has been CHRIST is the MEDIATOR of the ONE and ONLY NEW COVENANT with a PROMISE that includes making those in this COVENANT GOD'S CHILDREN John 1:12 in ESSENCE ROYALS be it in HEAVEN or EARTH. " - acholadey.

Finally

WILL THAT BE ALL Oga Jozzy4?

ONE HOPE of everlasting life in TWO DESTINATIONS

Atleast you AGREE we ALL HAVE ONE HOPE. Hahahahahaha.

Very good.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2020
achorladey:

WILL THAT BE ALL Oga Jozzy4?

ONE HOPE of everlasting life in TWO DESTINATIONS

Atleast you AGREE we ALL HAVE ONE HOPE. Hahahahahaha.

Very good.

Supported by the below

" My position has been CHRIST is the MEDIATOR of the ONE and ONLY NEW COVENANT with a PROMISE that includes making those in this COVENANT GOD'S CHILDREN John 1:12 in ESSENCE ROYALS be it in HEAVEN or EARTH. " - acholadey
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jozzy4:

Supported by the below

" My position has been CHRIST is the MEDIATOR of the ONE and ONLY NEW COVENANT with a PROMISE that includes making those in this COVENANT GOD'S CHILDREN John 1:12 in ESSENCE ROYALS be it in HEAVEN or EARTH. " - acholadey

Hahahahaha as recorded in Titus 1:2. Hahahahaha.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2020
achorladey:

Hahahahaha as recorded in Titus 1:2. Hahahahaha.

Broken record, you can go and rest now. Next time you say nonsense again, that post will haunt you

Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located? / Is The NIV Bible Corrupt? (for Recognise And Other Christians) / How Do You Do Charity? Openly Or Secretly?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67