Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine (4816 Views)

Quran Error And Contradiction _part 1 / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 7:41am On Jan 05, 2020
rottennaija:

So who are the 24 elders? What do you call them?
" As the one from heaven, so too are those who are heavenly "
24 elders are humans or heavenly ? Sense is above you

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 7:42am On Jan 05, 2020
rottennaija:

Please refer me again, which text says human beings
Revelation 21:3 , " Human " refer to who ?

Don't forget it's applied to creatures of flesh and blood everywhere in the Bible , You better don't disgrace yourself Mr human Spirit being grin

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:42am On Jan 05, 2020
Jozzy4:

It's obvious on this thread you know, with human spirit being, with humans but no flesh and blood analysis for the same Greek word applied to creatures of flesh and blood. You have no shame , I can understand your frustrations hence the rants . But am sure next time u gonna be careful handling some topics. You surely got burnt when you raised the children issue too, I real it all .

@ Barristter07, the guy hasn't answer if he admits everyone created by God is his children grin

I think either you are a fool or you are just blind. Or probably, you just don't read, you scan through and without read what has been said.

Go back to read everything I posted to be sure before coming here to look for straw to grasp.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 05, 2020
Ken4Christ:
The Jehovah's Witness are agents of darkness. I can say it over and over again. There is one faith and one hope - Ephesians 4:4-5.

Believers who sleep in the Lord goes to heaven. During the rapture, they are raised up from the dead and their spirit reunites with their bodies. God will give us a new body and those who are alive will be caught up together to meet the Lord in the air.

Jesus will come back to defeat the anti Christ and establish his Millennium reign on earth. After the 1,000 years, Satan who was bound before his reign began will be loosed. He will stage his last war but will be defeated and thrown into the Lake of fire.

Every one will be resurrected to stand before the great white throne judgment of God. Those whose names are not found in the book of life will be thrown into the Lake of fire.

After this, God will create a new heaven and a new earth whose capital will be the New Jerusalem. The concept of the new heaven and earth is that both will be merged as one.

God himself will be with us. There will be no more separation.

Revelation 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God

©Spirit reunites with bodies.

©God will give a new body

Which Spirit will be merged with a body here Sir?

Is it the old Spirit or a new Spirit?

Which body, old or new?

Because those two statements of yours are in total contrast, Paul said those dead will be raised with SPIRIT BODIES {1Corinthians 15:44} then where is it written that the Spirit REUNITES with bodies?

Because the way i understood Paul's statement there, it's like the spirit itself is the body that will be RESURRECTED not merged to another form of BODY! undecided
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:44am On Jan 05, 2020
Jozzy4:

Revelation 21:3 , " Human " refer to who ?

Don't forget it's applied to creatures of flesh and blood everywhere in the Bible , You better don't disgrace yourself Mr human Spirit being grin

So it didn't say human beings, but human. Let me ask you Mr know it all, is it all human? Both the good and the bad?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:45am On Jan 05, 2020
Jozzy4:

" As the one from heaven, so too are those who are heavenly "
24 elders are humans or heavenly ? Sense is above you

So the 24 elders are heavenly. So what do you you call them? Angels? God?Jesus? Lamp? What?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 7:45am On Jan 05, 2020
rottennaija:

[s]
I think either you are a fool or you are just blind. Or probably, you just don't read, you scan through and without read what has been said.

Go back to read everything I posted to be sure before coming here to look for straw to grasp. [/s]
you really pained.
grin grin Do u admit everyone created by God are his children ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 7:47am On Jan 05, 2020
rottennaija:

So the 24 elders are heavenly. So what do you you call them? Angels? God?Jesus? Lamp? What?

So that name given them is not enough for you. Are they heavenly or human?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2020
Jozzy4:
you really pained.
grin grin Do u admit everyone created by God are his children ?

As expected, you have nothing to aay. Go read what I wrote, because Barristter07 read and saw everything. Go read again, because Im sure I responded. Don't disgrace yourself here, Mr Jozzy4 disgrace.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:49am On Jan 05, 2020
Jozzy4:

So that name given them is not enough for you. Are they heavenly or human?

OK. You cannot respond. I understand your inability. You cannot be wrong, it's painful to admit. OK. I see.

Is your question not supposed to be... Are they heavenly or earthly?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 7:49am On Jan 05, 2020
rottennaija:

So it didn't say human beings, but human. Let me ask you Mr know it all, is it all human? Both the good and the bad?

U will never find the word Spirit being anywhere " being " is added to explain a kind of nature. Dumb man

Humans means human beings , do you admit the humans at Rev 21:3 are humans ( flesh and blood ) creatures as USED IN THE Scripture ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 7:53am On Jan 05, 2020
rottennaija:

OK. You cannot respond. I understand your inability. You cannot be wrong, it's painful to admit. OK. I see.

Is your question not supposed to be... Are they heavenly or earthly?
24 elders are in heaven . So that your question reeks of mediocrity , If not because you don't have sense, all is packaged in that question, do I need to add bracket. The main issue is : Are they humans [ creatures of Earthly dust ] or heavenly [ Spirit beings ] ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2020
Jozzy4:

U will never find the word Spirit being anywhere " being " is added to explain a kind of nature. Dumb man

Humans means human beings , do you admit the humans at Rev 21:3 are humans ( flesh and blood ) creatures as USED IN THE Scripture ?

You are explaining who you are... It's true, you will never find the word anyway. When I posted that, I used it to explain a nature, a categories or set of people in a location. Something your big think brainy cells cannot fathom because he is filled d with WT propaganda.

But because you don't have any ability of yourself to think outside of what your are programmed to think, you keep looking for what you cannot find, ingrate Jozzy4 Jw.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 7:56am On Jan 05, 2020
Jozzy4:

The guy is quickly losing relevance on here . Can u imagine such dumb comment like we will be Humans but not flesh and blood ? You mentioned that same Greek word at Revelation 21:3,4 applied to Peter at Act 10:26, when Peter said he is human, am sure he isn't flesh and blood as rottennaija would analyse with his silly rants grin grin

according to rottennaija , Peter is not flesh and blood when using that word for himself . He is human but not flesh and blood
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:56am On Jan 05, 2020
Jozzy4:

24 elders are in heaven . So that your question reeks of mediocrity , If not because you don't have sense, all is packaged in that question, do I need to add bracket. The main issue is : Are they humans [ creatures of Earthly dust ] or heavenly [ Spirit beings ] ?

I know they are spirit beings, but what are they? Are they Angels? God?Jesus? Lamp?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2020
Barristter07:

according to rottennaija , Peter is not flesh and blood when using that word for himself . He is human but not flesh and blood

You know you guys are a disgraceful fools. You also show you don't read when I post. You are just here picking one or two words and twisting it.

You guys are a terrible disgraceful disgusting waste of my productivity.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 7:59am On Jan 05, 2020
rottennaija:

You are explaining who you are... It's true, you will never find the word anyway. When I posted that, I used it to explain a nature, a categories or set of people in a location. Something your big think brainy cells cannot fathom because he is filled d with WT propaganda.

But because you don't have any ability of yourself to think outside of what your are programmed to think, you keep looking for what you cannot find, ingrate Jozzy4 Jw.

and you who doesn't have the WT propaganda can make stupid assumptions and claims on this thread , from Humans but not flesh and blood to Human spirit being . " humans " are earthly beings , made from.the same Dust of the earth. That which is heavenly is not human [ made from dust ] ,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 8:01am On Jan 05, 2020
rottennaija:

You know you guys are a disgraceful fools. You also show you don't read when I post. You are just here picking one or two words and twisting it.

You guys are a terrible disgraceful disgusting waste of my productivity.

Why are you crying, Do you now want to admit the human beings at Revelation 21:3,4 are Humans with flesh and blood as used in scriptures ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2020
Jozzy4:

Hahaha... Is it you that determines the main point or is it the context of the said scriptures. I asked your dumb friend Barristter07 is the scriptures he listed had the same context. Till now, he has not responded. I asked him what he knows by context, till now, he has avoided it. (it didn't go unnoticed, because I expected it.)

I'm not surprised. JWs know nothing. They just pick text, twist it up as long as it has the same words or sentences with the one they are trying to twist with.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 8:02am On Jan 05, 2020
rottennaija:

I know they are spirit beings, but what are they? Are they Angels? God?Jesus? Lamp?

The point is what appeared at Revelation 21:3 is HUMAN being . So totally different, where do human beings dwell ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 8:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Barristter07:
grin grin rottennaija

Infact Everyone created by God is God's children, good you admit.

According to Act 17 , Are they wrong to call God their Father and that they are his children ?

I know you gonna get burnt here,

At the end , Creation ( Every ) will have the glorious freedom of the Son's of God. The next thing now is for you to prove that the humans mentioned at Revelation 21:3,4 are not creations ?

If conditions change, Do you accept human body condition cannot dwell in heaven with this flesh and blood ?

That INVALIDATE your claim as the text says these are " Human beings "

You actually make some theories below, grin grin What a nice evening

According to Jesus , anyone born of spirit will become Spirit !

Do you accept the humans at Rev 21:3,4 are not spirits but earthly FLESH ?

The soul of every flesh is in the BLOOD .

You didn't read your Bible I guess grin

1 Corinthians 15 says it is sown a physical body, it is raised a SPIRITUAL body .

Are you referring to this change?

You actually mean human body is not physical ?

Context of Rev 21:3,4 says " Human being " . For the records . This has nothing to do with any change

Humans have flesh,. The soul of every flesh is in the BLOOD. You can't separate the two

What is made of dust IS NOT HEAVENLY .

Which form exactly ? Dumbest post of the year award . You actually typed this nonsense ?

Bible says there is a Flesh of Humans . And whatever has flesh is sustained by blood.

Your theory, emotional manipulation is dead on arrival.

Rottennaija , If only you had read the bolded, your ignorance would have been cleared. But you ignored this post all together because you were frustrated

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2020
rottennaija:

Hahaha... Is it you that determines the main point or is it the context of the said scriptures. I asked your dumb friend Barristter07 is the scriptures he listed had the same context. Till now, he has not responded. I asked him what he knows by context, till now, he has avoided it. (it didn't go unnoticed, because I expected it.)

I'm not surprised. JWs know nothing. They just pick text, twist it up as long as it has the same words or sentences with the one they are trying to twist with.

I very much respond, it's clear who is dumb here . Have helped you quote the post anyway

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2020
Barristter07:

The point is what appeared at Revelation 21:3 is HUMAN being . So totally different, where do human beings dwell ?

OK. As expected, no response from either you or Jozzy4. Who else can come and help this JWs folks?
Military intelligence officer Maximus69, (come mrs intelligent officer, I believe travelling around the world, you must have seen things and probably exposed a little), can you help your friends?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:08am On Jan 05, 2020
Barristter07:

I very much respond, it's clear who is dumb here . Have helped you quote the post anyway

Where is the response?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Barristter07:

Rottennaija , If only you had read the bolded, your ignorance would have been cleared. But you ignored this post all together because you were frustrated

Where is the response? And who frustrated me?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2020
rottennaija:

OK. As expected, no response from either you or Jozzy4. Who else can come and help this JWs folks?
Military intelligence officer Maximus69, (come mrs intelligent officer, I believe travelling around the world, you must have seen things and probably exposed a little), can you help your friends?

Human beings is the issue here .
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2020
Barristter07:

I read damn everything and it lack any coherent response. Besides, that's not what I asked you.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:11am On Jan 05, 2020
Barristter07:

Human beings is the issue here .

Broken record, human beings are the issue here. When they get to heaven, what are they? Me I'm talking about a different realm, you are talking earth that is Rotten and full of corruption.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 8:13am On Jan 05, 2020
rottennaija:

Broken record, human beings are the issue here. When they get to heaven, what are they? Me I'm talking about a different realm, you are talking earth that is Rotten and full of corruption.

What is born of Spirit is what ?

2 Likes

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 8:16am On Jan 05, 2020
rottennaija:

I read damn everything and it lack any coherent response. Besides, that's not what I asked you.
I know you never knew it would backfire this much grin
Point out what is not coherent , is it that all humans are by creation children, or in another context all creations will become sons of God ? Which? then tell me if the human beings of earthly dust mentioned at Revelation 21:3 are not part of creations ?

2 Likes

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2020
Barristter07:

What is born of Spirit is what ?

What is born of spirt is spirit. Go on, it still don't answer our question...

When they get to heaven, what are they? How do you appropriately categorised them? I know they are spirit beings, but will they be Angels? God? Christ? Lamp? The four living things? What?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2020
Barristter07:
I know you never knew it would backfire this much grin
Point out what is not coherent , is it that all humans are by creation children, or in another context all creations will become sons of God ? Which? then tell me if the human beings of earthly dust mentioned at Revelation 21:3 are not part of creations ?

And a Diversionary measure. You are a disgrace to yourself, your religion, your leaders...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? / Happy Birthday To Prophetess Mary Bushiri / Where Was The Garden Of Eden Located?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.