Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,000 members, 7,828,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine (4805 Views)

Quran Error And Contradiction _part 1 / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2020
Jozzy4:

Broken record, you can go and rest now. Next time you say nonsense again, that post will haunt you

Please, I was just passing by Facebook Street an I saw this. Please, is that NWT in the table?

Cc: captivator, Barristter07 , Maximus69, niaralandtopuser, joyandfaith, Janosky

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
joyandfaith:
@rottenaija, I am surprised you cannot explain meaning of one hope and who will inherit the earth. critics should be able to provide alternative explanation to issues they are criticising ?

joyandfaith, You made the above remarked. I asked the few questions below. Your lack of response is evidence you asked blindly without reading the post or knowing its content.

rottennaija:

Did you watch the video in the post?

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=85357130&topic=5508686

Did you read the post in the link above?

How about the one in the link below?

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=85362015&topic=5508686

You wouldn't ask the question when the answers are clearly there.

In your own words, I am surprised you cannot respond the above. critics should be able to provide alternative explanation to issues they are criticising ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 2:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
rottennaija:

joyandfaith, You made the above remarked. I asked the few questions below. Your lack of response is evidence you asked blindly without reading the post or knowing its content.

In your own words, I am surprised you cannot respond the above. critics should be able to provide alternative explanation to issues they are criticising ?

The same point you were desperately running away from ?

If the one hope according to your idea is been ressurected to heaven as spirit beings, Clown, explain Rev 21:3,4 which says MAN kind will die no more on earth ?

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jozzy4:

The same point you were desperately running away from ?

If the one hope according to your idea is been ressurected to heaven as spirit beings, Clown, explain Rev 21:3,4 which says MAN kind will die no more on earth?

You can mastubate as long as you want with high sounding words that makes you appear intelligent, I'm unmoved.

I'm not one to explain Re 21:3,4 for you. You are one making the claim and now asking me to explain something to fit your claim. Isn't that insanely foolish expectations?

At times I wonder how foolish JWs can be. Of course I remember, because I use to be one. Where do you see earth in the said verse? Can you show me?

In fact, If you can point me earth in Re 21:3,4, I'll stop posting about JWs, surrender myself to the elders(as a fugitive), confess all my sins, get disfellowship and then after 6 months, write to the elders for call back.

Just point earth in Re 21:3,4.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
rottennaija:

You can mastubate as long as you want with high sounding words that makes you appear intelligent, I'm unmoved.

I'm not one to explain Re 21:3,4 for you. You are one making the claim and now asking me to explain something to fit your claim. Isn't that insanely foolish expectations?

At times I wonder how foolish JWs can be. Of course I remember, because I use to be one. Where do you see earth in the said verse? Can you show me?

In fact, If you can point me earth in Re 21:3,4, I'll stop posting about JWs, surrender myself to the elders(as a fugitive), confess all my sins, get disfellowship and then after 6 months, write to the elders for call back.

The key word is in Revelation 21:3

" I heard a loud voice from the throne say, "See, the tent of God is among humans! He will make his home with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them, and he will be their God.

Strong's Concordance
anthrópos: a man, human, mankind

One single question: where do human beings dwell , heaven or earth ?

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by CAPTIVATOR: 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jozzy4:

Diversion? Are you okay?

Am showing you proves that you teach two destinations .

My position has been CHRIST is the MEDIATOR of the ONE and ONLY NEW COVENANT with a PROMISE that includes making those in this COVENANT GOD'S CHILDREN John 1:12 in ESSENCE ROYALS be it in HEAVEN or EARTH.

The bold says what ?

So much for Mr show me where . Stating where already. Two destinations

Cc: captivator, Barristter07 , maximus69

Nailed. grin grin grin
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 5:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Jozzy4:

The key word is in Revelation 21:3

" I heard a loud voice from the throne say, "See, the tent of God is among humans! He will make his home with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them, and he will be their God.

Strong's Concordance

As expected, you cannot point to earth in the said verse. Just a fibble attempt to forced conclusions on the verse.

By the way, while you are at it. God's home being with this humans, his tent with them, God with them... Isn't it also evident that God will also be with them on earth? (see reference below)

Strong's Concordance

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
rottennaija:

As expected, you cannot point to earth in the said verse. Just a fibble attempt to forced conclusions on the verse.

Why not answer the question and let's see if it's a fibble attempt to forced conclusion or Truth.

Where do humans dwell ?

By the way, while you are at it. God's home being with this humans, his tent with them, God with them... Isn't it also evident that God will also be with them on earth? (see reference below)

Strong's Concordance

Yes, God will be with them on earth. Right now, God , a Spirit is even making his home with some humans ( how did your brain process John. 14:23) cheesy , But at that time, it would be with the entire mankind race.

Question again. Where do human beings dwell ? ( psalm 115:16 may help you )

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
rottennaija:

Strong's Concordance

The bolded is not necessary, it's a dumb way to argue. When Christ used psalm 110:1 to explain to the Pharisees why the Messiah is greater than David and hence could not have been from this earthly source, the word " from heaven " didn't appear at psalm 110:1, But the question RAISED By Christ to his Opposers was enough to bring out that point from the verse. By asking: If the Messiah is David's Son , how then could David called him " Lord " ? . Definitely greater than David

His Opposers got the point despite from heaven is not written there. It's called Reasoning from scriptures .

Jozzy4 raised an important question that forces reasoning from that verse, The scripture for discussion says God will be with " Humans " . Creatures of flesh and blood , Where do humans dwell , heaven or earth ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Janosky: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
rottennaija:

In other words,you're saying no more tears ,no more mourning,no more pain,no more death in heaven.= Reasoning from your south south behind.... Lols

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Janosky:

In other words,you're saying no more tears ,no more mourning,no more pain,no more death in heaven.= Reasoning from your south south behind.... Lols

And you don't see the irony? That you are making the case for me? Or are you saying anointed Christians will be mourning, crying, having pains in heaven? Jesus experienced all those, but when returned to heaven, did he experience all such? He did not.

All those experiences are to be had in heaven, where no mourning, no pains, no death. Yes, because God's tent is with his people. He is going to be with them and clean their tears, pains, anguish, mourning etc.

In the words of my beloved Jozzy4, where is God? That where his tent will be, his people will be there.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Janosky: 12:15am On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

And you don't see the irony? That you are making the case for me? Or are you saying anointed Christians will be mourning, crying, having pains in heaven? Jesus experienced all those, but when returned to heaven, did he experience all such? He did not.

All those experiences are to be had in heaven, where no mourning, no pains, no death. Yes, because God's tent is with his people. He is going to be with them and clean their tears, pains, anguish, mourning etc.

In the words of my beloved Jozzy4, where is God? That where his tent will be, his people will be there.

You have confirmed my claims as FACT.
That your thinking cap is far down your south south behind.
Will God remove mourning or death from heaven where it (death,mourning) has never existed?
In other words, will you remove money from your wardrobe while you have never kept any currency in that place?

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by paulGrundy(m): 12:35am On Jan 04, 2020
@rottennaija,
honestly i dont why you waste time debating with people who dont have the intellectual capacity to reason, they just give you automated reply of "studies in the scripture".
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 1:03am On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

You are WRONG. In CAPITAL LETTERS

Here is the text, You just created another strong issue for yourself.

Revelation 21:4

" He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

For something to be No more, it must have previously existed in that place . , death existed at where, heaven or on earth ?? Emphasis on " No more "

Is there heaven In that text ? Here you are doing the same thing you accused Jozzy4 of doing , You are using a question to force a conclusion , , Am not against that, just pointing out your initial flaws, it's clear now that Questions can be used like Jesus do to bring out a point. But the problem with your question here is : The text says " HUMANS ", earthly body not spirits. Can an Earthly body inherit heaven ? Or let me ask, Where do humans dwell ?
( 1 Corinthians 15:48 is vital here , a fleshly body made of dust , is not heavenly )

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2020
Barristter07:

You are WRONG. In CAPITAL LETTERS

Here is the text, You just created another strong issue for yourself.

Revelation 21:4

" He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.”

For something to be No more, it must have previously existed in that place . , death existed at where, heaven or on earth ?? Emphasis on " No more "

Is there heaven In that text ? Here you are doing the same thing you accused Jozzy4 of doing , You are using a question to force a conclusion , , Am not against that, just pointing out your initial flaws, it's clear now that Questions can be used like Jesus do to bring out a point. But the problem with your question here is : The text says " HUMANS ", earthly body not spirits. Can an Earthly body inherit heaven ? Or let me ask, Where do humans dwell ?
( 1 Corinthians 15:48 is vital here , a fleshly body made of dust , is not heavenly )

I might be wrong in capital letters as my "learned" friend Barristter07 had posited, but let me ask you. Refer to Re 21:3-7. The concluding says,

Revelation 21:7 "
All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children."

Who are victories? Who are Gods children? Who Inherits the earth? (See Re 3:21)

You said, "For something to be No more, it must have previously existed in that place, death existed at where, heaven or on earth ?? Emphasis on " No more" . That is one way, and JWs only think of things in one way or direction. It's a simplistic reasoning that does not allow the use of one's brain.

Another way is to the leave the location of lack to that of plenty. Leave Nigeria today to say dubai and you will no longer experience darkness. The promises mentioned in verse 3-7 are for God's people who are victories, who are his sons and God is their father. They will no more experience those bad things they experienced in their former places of dwelling. No more death, sickness, mourning, pains...

That is why God promised to spread his tenth over them, to dwell with them, to be their God etc. That is what the Holy city, New Jerusalem is for. I encourage you to read again the whole chapter of Re 21, this time, dispassionately.

Then too, refer to the description of the holy city, new Jerusalem between chapters verse 9 - 17. This new Jerusalem is said to descend out of heaven from God, the lamps bride or wife, same description as in verse 2.

It says it has walls which is broad and bright, has 12 gates, 3 gates on each side of north, south, east and west among other descriptions.

Going by your small reasoning, tell me, where do we have gates? Where do we have north, south, east, west? Where do we have walls? Shey the precious earth? So the new Jerusalem, the lamps bride will be in earth, where we have 12 walls, gates, etc.

You asked: "Is there heaven In that text?" Check verse 2". In fact, read the whole chapter and see the context, you will see heaven written all over it. However, even if you see heaven in the said text, your mind and heart will remain blind to it. After all, didn't you see heaven in Re 19:1? Didn't a veil cover your face and eyes over the glorious future of the great multitude in heaven?

cc: Janosky
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:52am On Jan 04, 2020
paulGrundy:
@rottennaija,
honestly i dont why you waste time debating with people who dont have the intellectual capacity to reason, they just give you automated reply of "studies in the scripture".

It can be depressing for JWs are like children forced to brandish antisocial banners,expressing vicious messages they demonstrably didn't understand.

At least, you had the experience and know how it could be. I remember how I use to be, but if I were able to have my thinking and reasoning abilities back, then anyone can. Some words do get through and will get through the barriers created by the organisation.

Sometimes, what I write and argue isn't necessarily for them. Some others will benefit in the long run. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Janosky:

You have confirmed my claims as FACT.
That your thinking cap is far down your south south behind.
Will God remove mourning or death from heaven where it (death,mourning) has never existed?
In other words, will you remove money from your wardrobe while you have never kept any currency in that place?

No. But there will be gates, walls, street, tree of life, stream of water of life in heaven. Tell me South South behind, do we have all those in heaven?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

I might be wrong in capital letters as my "learned" friend Barristter07 had posited, but let me ask you. Refer to Re 21:3-7. The concluding says,

All who are victorious will inherit all these blessings, and I will be their God, and they will be my children."

Everyone created by God are God's children , are you aware Paul called those pagans at Athens God's children ?

28 ‘By his power we live and move and exist.’ Some of your own poets have said: ‘For we are his children.’ 29 We ( he and his audience ) are God’s children.

So don't tow that path or you get burned.

You said, "For something to be No more, it must have previously existed in that place, death existed at where, heaven or on earth ?? Emphasis on " No more" . That is one way, and JWs only think of things in one way or direction. It's a simplistic reasoning that does not allow the use of one's brain.

You actually couldn't dispute the point.
Rather than think about that fact , You postulated it's only a way , then you presented another way . Here is your explanation below, let's see how sensible it is.

Another way Is to the leave the location of lack to that of plenty.
Leave Nigeria today to say dubai and you will no longer experience darkness. The promises mentioned in verse 3-7 are for God's people who are victories, who are his sons and God is their father. They will no more experience those bad things they experienced in their former places of dwelling. No more death, sickness, mourning, pains...

[i] YOU FAILED TO REALIZE THAT MOVING TO ANOTHER LOCATION INVOLVE , NEW ENVIRONMENT DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF NIGERIA, NEW GOVERNMENT DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF NIGERIA, NEW SYSTEM AND SET OF LAWS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF NIGERIA
. Hence a shift to a totally new design.

Your Another way theory Fails because this location in question here - Heaven, is not designed for Human beings with flesh and blood. 1Corinthians 15:48 says The heavenly ones are not the same as those made of dust . Human beings mentioned at Rev 21:3,4 are made of dust, the system in heaven cannot sustain human beings of flesh and blood , any objection to this FACT ?

That is why God promised to spread his tenth over them, to dwell with them, to be their God etc. That is what the Holy city, New Jerusalem is for. I encourage you to read again the whole chapter of Re 21, this time, dispassionately.

Then too, refer to the description of the holy city, new Jerusalem between chapters verse 9 - 17. This new Jerusalem is said to descend out of heaven from God, the lamps bride or wife, same description as in verse 2.

It says it has walls which is broad and bright, has 12 gates, 3 gates on each side of north, south, east and west among other descriptions.

Going by your small reasoning, tell me, where do we have gates? Where do we have north, south, east, west? Where do we have walls? Shey the precious earth? So the new Jerusalem, the lamps bride will be in earth, where we have 12 walls, gates, etc.

You asked: "Is there heaven In that text?" Check verse 2". In fact, read the whole chapter and see the context, you will see heaven written all over it. However, even if you see heaven in the said text, your mind and heart will remain blind to it. After all, didn't you see heaven in Re 19:1? Didn't a veil cover your face and eyes over the glorious future of the great multitude in heaven?

The text clearly says " HUMANS " , what is born of spirit is Spirit not humans, These people are human beings made from EARTHLY DUST . Not in heaven .

2 Likes

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Janosky: 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Janosky: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2020
Rottennaija & paulgrundy transferred their brains to their a*nus..... that's where their thinking caps dwell.. Lols

Barristter07:

Everyone created by God are God's children , are you aware Paul called those pagans at Athens God's children ?

28 ‘By his power we live and move and exist.’ Some of your own poets have said: ‘For we are his children.’ 29 We ( he and his audience ) are God’s children.

Rather than think about that fact , You postulated it's only a way , then you presented another way . Here is your explanation below, let's see how sensible it is.

[i] YOU FAILED TO REALIZE THAT MOVING TO ANOTHER LOCATION INVOLVE , NEW ENVIRONMENT DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF NIGERIA, NEW GOVERNMENT DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF NIGERIA, NEW SYSTEM AND SET OF LAWS TOTALLY DIFFERENT FROM THAT OF NIGERIA

Your Another way theory Fails because this location in question here - Heaven, is not designed for Human beings with flesh and blood. 1Corinthians 15:48 says The heavenly ones are not the same as those made of dust . Human beings mentioned at Rev 21:3,4 are made of dust, the system in heaven cannot sustain human beings of flesh and blood , any objection to this FACT ?

The text clearly says " HUMANS " , what is born of spirit is Spirit not humans, These people are human beings made from EARTHLY DUST . Not in heaven .
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Janosky: 4:56pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

But there will be gates, walls, street, tree of life, stream of water of life in heaven. Tell me South South behind, do we have all those in heaven?
Diversionary tactic. Irrelevant.
Face the questions:
Will God remove mourning or death
from heaven where it (death,mourning)
has never existed?
In other words, will you remove money
from your wardrobe while you have
never kept any currency in that place?
Your answer is:
rottennaija:

No.

Case closed.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Janosky: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

Another way is to the leave the location of lack to that of plenty. Leave Nigeria today to say dubai and you will no longer experience darkness. The promises mentioned in verse 3-7 are for God's people who are victories, who are his sons and God is their father. They will no more experience those bad things they experienced in their former places of dwelling. No more death, sickness, mourning, pains...

Leviticus 26:11,12 Shey Jehovah walked in the midst of the Israelites and dwelt among them in tents ?

Joshua 1:5,9 shey Jehovah lived with Moses in the same place just as he promised to do for Joshua?

JWs here have confirmed that Rottennaija & Paul grundy sense dey their a*nus.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 5:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
Janosky:

Leviticus 26:11,12 Shey Jehovah walked in the midst of the Israelites and dwelt among them in tents ?

Joshua 1:5,9 shey Jehovah lived with Moses in the same place just as he promised to do for Joshua?

JWs here have confirmed that Rottennaija & Paul grundy sense dey their a*nus.

Does Le 26, Jo 1:5,9 have the same context as Re 21?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
Janosky:

Diversionary tactic. Irrelevant.
Face the questions:
Will God remove mourning or death
from heaven where it (death,mourning)
has never existed?
In other words, will you remove money
from your wardrobe while you have
never kept any currency in that place?
Your answer is:

Case closed.

So you have no responds to this
rottennaija:

No. But there will be gates, walls, street, tree of life, stream of water of life in heaven. Tell me South South behind, do we have all those in heaven?
No wonder you close case.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2020
Janosky:
Rottennaija & paulgrundy transferred their brains to their a*nus..... that's where their thinking caps dwell.. Lols

Paulgrundy must really have done so much damage to your ego that you think, breathe, dream and even mastubate about him at every opportunity.

I didn't you were homosexual. Do you need more of his videos? I don't think he would like you, you know, he is married with a beautiful child.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
Barristter07:

Yes, I am aware they even evil people are Gods children. But unless you are going to be dishonest, (as I'm suspecting) you will realise that each has their own context. The children referred to by Paul in the above text you posted is not one to by 1 Jn 5:1.

Jws claim to be God's children, calling Jehovah their father. But they themselves know that they are not God's children in the right sense of the word, they are not heirs with christ, they do not share in his inheritance... So how are they children then?

President Buhari called all Nigerians his children, but are we really his children? If you are honest with yourself, you will know that each scriptures has a different context.

Everything referred to in that book of Re 21 has the context of heavenly inheritance... New Jerusalem, bride of Christ, wiping tears, no more mourning, tenth of God, walls, gates, etc. All these has a heavenly undertone.

You see, I towed that path and you got burnt for you left behind the context in your effort to grasp at any straw you can reach. It's only a drowning man that does that.

I actually did a fine job and showed how shallow your reasoning can be. Instead of learning, you again looked for straw to grasp.

Let me enlighten you more - I used illustrations to show that it's not only when you remain in the same place and in the same location that conditions must change. When you change location, conditions do change and in those new locations, you no longer experience such bad conditions.

Something your local and low mindset crafted by the governing body cannot grasp. Be enlighten. Read far and wide and you will see things in different lights.

A new location, a new system, a new government, etc bla bla bla bla bla. Wasn't that the design? Didn't Jesus promised to take his followers to wherever he was going to be? Wasn't it going to be a new location? A new life?

Let me ask you.... The earth you are so eager to live in, wouldnt that require a new government? A new plan? A new system? So what are we saying?

Actually, it has not failed. You seem so warried about your flesh and blood that probably, you wouldn't want to lose it. Let me tell you a secret... Our flesh and blood is the problem. It limits us, makes us inferior.

Another secret is, flesh and blood cannot inherits God's kingdom. So, what did God promise? He is going to change us, from that which is corrupt t to that which isn't.

Can you imagine the glory? How perfect and good it would be? God had a very good plan. So my Barristter07, don't worry. Humans were not designed to live in heaven in our present form - No, not with flesh and blood - we're are inferior and defective as we are, but in God's wisdom and plan, he will change us to something better.

And NO, we will no longer be humans in the present form of flesh and blood. And yet, we will not be called Angels or four (or 144k) living creatures or cherubs or any of the angelic or heavenly names. No, we will still have a human nomenclature.

So my friend, we will still be humans but not flesh and blood.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

Yes, I am aware they even evil people are Gods children. But unless you are going to be dishonest, (as I'm suspecting) you will realise that each has their own context. The children referred to by Paul in the above text you posted is not one to by 1 Jn 5:1.

Jws claim to be God's children, calling Jehovah their father. But they themselves know that they are not God's children in the right sense of the word, they are not heirs with christ, they do not share in his inheritance... So how are they children then?

President Buhari called all Nigerians his children, but are we really his children? If you are honest with yourself, you will know that each scriptures has a different context.

Everything referred to in that book of Re 21 has the context of heavenly inheritance... New Jerusalem, bride of Christ, wiping tears, no more mourning, tenth of God, walls, gates, etc. All these has a heavenly undertone.

You see, I towed that path and you got burnt for you left behind the context in your effort to grasp at any straw you can reach. It's only a drowning man that does that.

You dont know what is going on, context hahahahaha . At least, now you can't deny Everyone have the right to claim God's children

I will respond, don't worry

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Barristter07:

You dont know what is going on, context hahahahaha . At least, now you can't deny Everyone have the right to claim God's children

rottennaija:

I actually did a fine job and showed how shallow your reasoning can be. Instead of learning, you again looked for straw to grasp.

Let me enlighten you more - I used illustrations to show that it's not only when you remain in the same place and in the same location that conditions must change. When you change location, conditions do change and in those new locations, you no longer experience such bad conditions.

Something your local and low mindset crafted by the governing body cannot grasp. Be enlighten. Read far and wide and you will see things in different lights.

A new location, a new system, a new government, etc bla bla bla bla bla. Wasn't that the design? Didn't Jesus promised to take his followers to wherever he was going to be? Wasn't it going to be a new location? A new life?

Let me ask you.... The earth you are so eager to live in, wouldnt that require a new government? A new plan? A new system? So what are we saying?

Actually, it has not failed. You seem so warried about your flesh and blood that probably, you wouldn't want to lose it. Let me tell you a secret... Our flesh and blood is the problem. It limits us, makes us inferior.

Another secret is, flesh and blood cannot inherits God's kingdom. So, what did God promise? He is going to change us, from that which is corrupt t to that which isn't.

Can you imagine the glory? How perfect and good it would be? God had a very good plan. So my Barristter07, don't worry. Humans were not designed to live in heaven in our present form - No, not with flesh and blood - we're are inferior and defective as we are, but in God's wisdom and plan, he will change us to something better.

And NO, we will no longer be humans in the present form of flesh and blood. And yet, we will not be called Angels or four (or 144k) living creatures or cherubs or any of the angelic or heavenly names. No, we will still have a human nomenclature.

Read all before responding.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 6:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Barristter07:

Do you know what context is?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
rottennaija:

Do you know what context is?

Don't worry, I told you , you gonna get burnt with that Children part u towed. Do you admit everyone is God's children ?

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Barristter07: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
grin grin rottennaija

rottennaija:

Yes, I am aware they even evil people are Gods children.
Infact Everyone created by God is God's children, good you admit.

But unless you are going to be dishonest, (as I'm suspecting) you will realise that each has their own context. The children referred to by Paul in the above text you posted is not one to by 1 Jn 5:1.

According to Act 17 , Are they wrong to call God their Father and that they are his children ?

I know you gonna get burnt here,

At the end , Creation ( Every ) will have the glorious freedom of the Son's of God. The next thing now is for you to prove that the humans mentioned at Revelation 21:3,4 are not creations ?

If conditions change, Do you accept human body condition cannot dwell in heaven with this flesh and blood ?

That INVALIDATE your claim as the text says these are " Human beings "

You actually make some theories below, grin grin What a nice evening

According to Jesus , anyone born of spirit will become Spirit !

Do you accept the humans at Rev 21:3,4 are not spirits but earthly FLESH ?

The soul of every flesh is in the BLOOD .

You didn't read your Bible I guess grin

1 Corinthians 15 says it is sown a physical body, it is raised a SPIRITUAL body .

Are you referring to this change?

You actually mean human body is not physical ?

Context of Rev 21:3,4 says " Human being " . For the records . This has nothing to do with any change

Humans have flesh,. The soul of every flesh is in the BLOOD. You can't separate the two

What is made of dust IS NOT HEAVENLY .

Which form exactly ? Dumbest post of the year award . You actually typed this nonsense ?

Bible says there is a Flesh of Humans . And whatever has flesh is sustained by blood.

Your theory, emotional manipulation is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
Barristter07:
grin grin rottennaija

Infact Everyone created by God is God's children, good you admit.

According to Act 17 , Are they wrong to call God their Father and that they are his children ?

I know you gonna get burnt here,

At the end , Creation ( Every ) will have the glorious freedom of the Son's of God. The next thing now is for you to prove that the humans mentioned at Revelation 21:3,4 are not creations ?

If conditions change, Do you accept human body condition cannot dwell in heaven with this flesh and blood ?

That INVALIDATE your claim as the text says these are " Human beings "

You actually make some theories below, grin grin What a nice evening

According to Jesus , anyone born of spirit will become Spirit !

Do you accept the humans at Rev 21:3,4 are not spirits but earthly FLESH ?

The soul of every flesh is in the BLOOD .

You didn't read your Bible I guess grin

1 Corinthians 15 says it is sown a physical body, it is raised a SPIRITUAL body .

Are you referring to this change?

You actually mean human body is not physical ?

Context of Rev 21:3,4 says " Human being " . For the records . This has nothing to do with any change

Humans have flesh,. The soul of every flesh is in the BLOOD. You can't separate the two

What is made of dust IS NOT HEAVENLY .

Which form exactly ? Dumbest post of the year award . You actually typed this nonsense ?

Bible says there is a Flesh of Humans . And whatever has flesh is sustained by blood.

Your theory, emotional manipulation is dead on arrival.

I thought you were making a rebuttal. I see nothing worth tasking my brain to respond to... Indeed, you are empty as your religious pharisee leaders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome D.Sc D.D / Christ Embassy Will Hand Out Free Gifts On Independence Day / Question: Talking Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.