Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine (4821 Views)

Quran Error And Contradiction _part 1 / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Video Recording With 2 JW Elders After WT Child Sexual Abuse Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

You purposefully opened a thread, included the name of a religious group saying what they teach is contradictory but you don't have TIME for them! cheesy

Just say you are here to persecute Jehovah's Witnesses!

Because at least prosecutors do allow those they accused to make a public defense, but for malicious persecutors it's unquestionable accusations to be followed instantly by a swift predetermined judgment! John 7:45-52

Just remember that our daddy and mummy are still members of this same organization o, so any accusation you lay against Jehovah's Witnesses equally applies to them as well! cheesy

The phenomenon is called Self Fulfilled Prophecy

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2019
joyandfaith:

what is one hope and who will inherit the earth?
just summary, pls.

Titus 1:2 and is based on a hope of the everlasting life that God, who cannot lie, promised long ago.

Ephesians 4:4 One body there is, and one spirit, just as you were called to the one hope of your calling;

Matthew 5:5 Happy are the mild-tempered, since they will inherit the earth.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 10:42pm On Dec 31, 2019
Maximus69:

Both of them are FUGITIVES having no other place to go than the kingdom halls, they're completely empty without the publications of the Watchtower society. Their parents brought them up in the TRUTH, but it's just a pity that they don't want the TRUTH!

They don't want to become submissive so that nobody will watch their backs like people having faith ought to do for one another.

So they want to sit on the fence, yet they're expecting everyone to accept them as part of the global family of peace loving worshippers! wink

Maximus69: yet they're expecting EVERYONE to accept them as part of the global family of peace loving worshippers!

Achorladey: Oga Maximus69 who are the EVERYONE? I don't want to think the Everyone will include MFM and the rest. Abi na like so?

Should I ask you what is the TRUTH again?

Then this.......

Maximus69: Both of them are FUGITIVES

and this.........

Maximus69: that nobody will watch their backs.

Achorladey: All inside one post. E get as e be.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2019
rottennaija:

Just like you have the trash from your governing body. No wonder they have been publishing nonsense that has a shell life of a few years and then discarded. Don't worry, in a few years, you wound be arguing this anymore.

No rebuttal, rants as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2019
joyandfaith:
@rottenaija, I am surprised you cannot explain meaning of one hope and who will inherit the earth. critics should be able to provide alternative explanation to issues they are criticising ?

These ones don't know anything about the topic they hijacked.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2019
achorladey:

I want to believe you have come across Ephesians 4:4 and Titus 1:2 on this thread that states clearly the ONE HOPE and A HOPE.

No where was it stated in THOSE two SCRIPTURES where the HOPE is SPENT. No mention of HEAVEN or EARTH.

Concerning Inheriting the EARTH read my post up above the THREAD to see how you can RESOLVE or DECODE it.

When the dead are raised for everlasting life , to where ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 1:00am On Jan 01, 2020
Jozzy4:

When the dead are raised for everlasting life , to where ?
Oga go and RESOLVE what is posted up there.
Or perhaps show me the HEAVEN or EARTH in those scriptures I cited.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:37am On Jan 01, 2020
Jozzy4:

No rebuttal, rants as usual.

If even I were to produce the best rebuttal this world were to offer, you still wouldn't see it. You know why? Because you are blind, deaf and dumb.

Isaiah aptly prophesied about your kind. 'You will hear my words, but you will not understand; you will see what I do, but you will not perceive its meaning. For the hearts of these people are hardened, and their ears cannot hear, and they have closed their eyes— so their eyes cannot see, and their ears cannot hear, and their hearts cannot understand, and they cannot turn to me and let me heal them.' - Mt 13:14,15

Happy New Year
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:40am On Jan 01, 2020
joyandfaith:
@rottenaija, I am surprised you cannot explain meaning of one hope and who will inherit the earth. critics should be able to provide alternative explanation to issues they are criticising ?

Did you watch the video in the post?

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=85357130&topic=5508686

Did you read the post in the link above?

How about the one in the link below?

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=85362015&topic=5508686

You wouldn't ask the question when the answers are clearly there.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 7:45am On Jan 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Both of them are FUGITIVES having no other place to go than the kingdom halls, they're completely empty without the publications of the Watchtower society. Their parents brought them up in the TRUTH, but it's just a pity that they don't want the TRUTH!

They don't want to become submissive so that nobody will watch their backs like people having faith ought to do for one another.

So they want to sit on the fence, yet they're expecting everyone to accept them as part of the global family of peace loving worshippers! wink

This one is ending this year with his fugitive rant. Because he has nothing better to say. Anyone who is empty without the Watchtower (as you guys are and feel) is evidence he is/was an idolaters.

Cc: captivator, Barristter07 , Maximus69, niaralandtopuser, joyandfaith, Janosky

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 8:05am On Jan 01, 2020
rottennaija:

If even I were to produce the best rebuttal this world were to offer, you still wouldn't see it. You know why? Because you are blind, deaf and dumb.

When have you ever produced a best rebuttal ? All the characteristics above describe you.

Isaiah aptly prophesied about your kind. 'You will hear my words, but you will not understand; you will see what I do, but you will not perceive its meaning. For the hearts of these people are hardened, and their ears cannot hear, and they have closed their eyes— so their eyes cannot see, and their ears cannot hear, and their hearts cannot understand, and they cannot turn to me and let me heal them.' - Mt 13:14,15

Happy New Year

In the application of this scripture, Jesus tells a parable, He expected the people to ASk him questions but they didn't . Only his disciples came to ask, tell us what the parable mean. And which He did

A question was given you based on your claims, you failed to give a reply because of Fear of been exposed. You need help

You can't even counter the post on what the one hope is . grin grin ignorance
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 8:09am On Jan 01, 2020
rottennaija:

Did you watch the video in the post?

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=85357130&topic=5508686

Did you read the post in the link above?

How about the one in the link below?

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=85362015&topic=5508686

You wouldn't ask the question when the answers are clearly there.

The link says the one hope is living forever . I ask you to explain the significance of LIving forever.

So you are quoting another's write up as yours. Worse is the writer of the articles believe humans will live forever on earth.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:17am On Jan 01, 2020
Jozzy4:

When have you ever produced a best rebuttal ? All the characteristics above describe you.

In the application of this scripture, Jesus tells a parable, He expected the people to ASk him questions but they didn't . Only his disciples came to ask, tell us what the parable mean. And which He did

A question was given you based on your claims, you failed to give a reply because of Fear of been exposed. You need help

You can't even counter the post on what the one hope is . grin grin ignorance

My dear, go and rest. Jesus didn't respond to everyone, especially your kind. Am I ignorant? Probably. Are you? You can never know.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 8:19am On Jan 01, 2020
rottennaija:

My dear, go and rest. Jesus didn't respond to everyone, especially your kind. Am I ignorant? Probably. Are you? You can never know.

Your own case is because you are very scared that Rev 21:3,4 and Act 24:15 will do u much damage. Your ideas are not different from that of paulgrundy. Sorry for you
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2020
Jozzy4:

The link says the one hope is living forever . I ask you to explain the significance of LIving forever.

So you are quoting another's write up as yours. Worse is the writer of the articles believe humans will live forever on earth.

What does the one in the picture say?

Cc: captivator, Barristter07 , Maximus69, niaralandtopuser, joyandfaith, Janosky

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by rottennaija(m): 8:22am On Jan 01, 2020
Jozzy4:

Your own case is because you are very scared that Rev 21:3,4 and Act 24:15 will do u much damage. Your ideas are not different from that of paulgrundy. Sorry for you

OK. Clap for your self.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 8:24am On Jan 01, 2020
achorladey:

Oga go and RESOLVE what is posted up there.

Or perhaps show me the HEAVEN or EARTH in those scriptures I cited.

Brain is given to everyone, Titus 1:2 says everlasting life is the one hope . To have everlasting life is to LIVE forever. The word " Live " necessitate a place. If you can't provide where we would live forever, you have no business with this topic
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2020
Jozzy4:

See I know you have nothing upstairs except the trash from Paulgrundy , according to him the one hope is been ressurected as spiritual beings to heaven . ... The silly man can't defend the fact that Humans of flesh and blood not spiritual beings are also said to live forever without dying on earth where mankind lives ( Rev 21:3,4 ) , neither can the silly trash in your head defend the fact that Act 24:15 is not a Ressurection to heaven, yet they too are open to gaining everlasting life.

At this point , let the bible educate your ignorance self, that this one hope is simply the " hope of everlasting life " Titus 1:2 . This is the significance of the " living forever " added by the writer . Mankind will live forever on earth, while some brought from earth, will be ressurected as spirit beings to heaven. All will have the same ONe HOPE OF LIVING FOREVER .

Good day .

. Note for anyone reading the thread
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 01, 2020
rottennaija:

This one is ending this year with his fugitive rant. Because he has nothing better to say. Anyone who is empty without the Watchtower (as you guys are and feel) is evidence he is an idolaters.

What OUR God foretells will surely come to be!

One is presently been fulfilled without any challenge Sir!

Over 8,500,000 (still counting) individuals from different races across the globe have dropped all harmful weapons to become not only peace lovers, but also zealously preaching and teaching in all their respective neighborhood how people can embrace PEACE! Isaiah 2:1-4

JEHOVAH is fulfilling his words through his WITNESSES! smiley
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2020
Jozzy4:

Brain is given to everyone, Titus 1:2 says everlasting life is the one hope . To have everlasting life is to LIVE forever. The word " Live " necessitate a place. If you can't provide where we would live forever, you have no business with this topic

The title of the THREAD talks about WHO INHERITS the EARTH. I posted a verse on that already when a QUESTION was raised regarding that.

What is the ONE HOPE, I posted two scriptures concerning that as well.

Now it is WHERE. Pick out the WHERE in those scriptures. You Jozzy4 cannot do so but you want me to start going ROUND in circles on the WHETHER TEACHINGS abi?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2020
Jozzy4:

. Note for anyone reading the thread

Those still reading the THREAD should equally take note of this as WELL........

ws17 Nov. p.27, 29
This is true whether they hope to live in heaven or on earth.

The prize before us —WHETHER IMMORTAL LIFE in heaven or EVERLASTING LIFE on a paradise EARTH— is marvelous to contemplate.

This cannot be the ONE HOPE in Titus 1:2. I guess?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 1:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
achorladey:

Those still reading the THREAD should equally take note of this as WELL........

ws17 Nov. p.27, 29
This is true whether they hope to live in heaven or on earth.

The prize before us —WHETHER IMMORTAL LIFE in heaven or EVERLASTING LIFE on a paradise EARTH— is marvelous to contemplate.

This cannot be the ONE HOPE in Titus 1:2. I guess?

w August 15, 2009

" He then spoke of the hope that is open to the whole world. (Read John 3:16.) Jesus was referring to the hope of everlasting life for his anointed followers in heaven and for others on earth. "

Do u have sense at all ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2020
achorladey:

The title of the THREAD talks about WHO INHERITS the EARTH. I posted a verse on that already when a QUESTION was raised regarding that.

What is the ONE HOPE, I posted two scriptures concerning that as well.

Now it is WHERE. Pick out the WHERE in those scriptures. You Jozzy4 cannot do so but you want me to start going ROUND in circles on the WHETHER TEACHINGS abi?

Titus 1:2 raised the where question. Live forever, at where ?

Does other scripture not answer the where question ?

God is not senseless like you are

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jozzy4:

Titus 1:2 raised the where question. Live forever, at where ?

Does other scripture not answer the where question ?

God is not senseless like you are

I know that God is NOT senseless neither did the WRITER of Titus 1:2.

In your quest to TEACH TWO HOPES you have to add RAISED a QUESTION of "LIVE FOREVER AT WHERE". Yet a clear READING of the SCRIPTURES Titus 1:2 didn't raise any. last last it's to TEACH the TWO HOPES CONCEPT.

Pick out the ONE HOPE in Revelation 21:3,4 none. Pick it out in John 3 verse what again. None. It's a CONCEPT you want to DEFEND with whatever means available.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2020
Jozzy4:

w August 15, 2009

" He then spoke of the hope that is open to the whole world. (Read John 3:16.) Jesus was referring to the hope of everlasting life for his anointed followers in heaven and for others on earth. "

Do u have sense at all ?

I know that you are a BRAIN doctor you should know If I had sense or not.

Now look at the materials you cited..... Carries John 3:16. I believe you know what is RECORDED in there. the only THING needed is to tell us, where it is written that the EVERLASTING LIFE will be spent by SOME in HEAVEN and many OTHERS on EARTH. Hahahahaha.

The title of the article you cited is interesting. Here it is..

EVERLASTING LIFE ON EARTH - A CHRISTIAN HOPE.

and in the course of the whole article we have

EVERLASTING LIFE IN HEAVEN - A CHRISTIAN HOPE.

You see YOUR TWO HOPES CONCEPT?

The watchtower I quoted earlier is it EXPIRED TRUTH or latest production? Hahahahahahaaha.

You have decided to close your eyes to the words in uppercase to see the TWO HOPES concept. You want to use the material you cited to cover it. Your palaver.

All boils down to WHETHER WHETHER WHETHER.
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by achorladey: 10:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
Watchtower study edition September 2018.

Article Happy Are Those Who Serve the Happy God

Paragraph 9......

In what SENSE do the mild tempered "INHERIT the EARTH "? Jesus' spirit-anointed disciples INHERIT the EARTH when they rule over it as kings and priests. (Rev. 20:6) Millions of others who do not have the HEAVENLY CALLING, however, will INHERIT the EARTH in the SENSE that they will be allowed to live here forever in perfection, peace, and happiness.

How many sense here?

Then the "MILLIONS of OTHERS who do not have HEAVENLY CALLING"

one wonder since they don't have HEAVENLY CALLING does that mean THEY are NOT mild - tempered?

Then you have the "THEY WILL BE ALLOWED TO LIVE HERE"

One will wonder again are they TENANTS or HEIRS?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by CAPTIVATOR: 10:34pm On Jan 01, 2020
achorladey:

In your quest to TEACH TWO HOPES you have to add RAISED a QUESTION of "LIVE FOREVER AT WHERE". Yet a clear READING of the SCRIPTURES Titus 1:2 didn't raise any. last last it's to TEACH the TWO HOPES CONCEPT.

Pick out the ONE HOPE in Revelation 21:3,4 none. Pick it out in John 3 verse what again. None. It's a CONCEPT you want to DEFEND with whatever means available.

Does Revelation 21:3,4 teaches everlasting life on Earth ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by CAPTIVATOR: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2020
achorladey:

Now look at the materials you cited..... Carries John 3:16. I believe you know what is RECORDED in there. the only THING needed is to tell us, where it is written that the EVERLASTING LIFE will be spent by SOME in HEAVEN and many OTHERS on EARTH. Hahahahaha.

The watchtower I quoted earlier is it EXPIRED TRUTH or latest production? Hahahahahahaaha.

You have decided to close your eyes to the words in uppercase to see the TWO HOPES concept. You want to use the material you cited to cover it. Your palaver.

The promise to become born again and have the hope of becoming a SPIRIT like God as taught by Jesus at John 3:6 is for whom ? And where do spirits live ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by CAPTIVATOR: 10:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
achorladey:

Jozzy4 already pointed out that everlasting life means to Live forever. " Live " in English means to remain alive and to make ones home in a particular place
According to the Bible, where will humans live forever ?

So to have any point, you must tell us where or which place the living forever will take place .

Why you are so desperately running from this question is what I don't phantom grin , scared of been exposed ?

1 Like

Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
achorladey:

Do you agree The Bible teach that persons will have Everlasting life in heaven and Earth ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
achorladey:

Didn't raise any, define " live forever " ? The word LIVE itself demand a home or place .

Wait , tell me how this everlasting life will be offered if there is No place to spend it ?
Re: Video - Who Inherits The Earth? - Contradiction in JW Doctrine by Jozzy4: 11:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
CAPTIVATOR:

Jozzy4 already pointed out that everlasting life means to Live forever. " Live " in English means to remain alive and to make ones home in a particular place
According to the Bible, where will humans live forever ?

So to have any point, you must tell us where or which place the living forever will take place .

Why you are so desperately running from this question is what I don't phantom grin , scared of been exposed ?

achorladey is empty . How can someone preach everlasting life without telling where the person's that got it will live ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Question Christians Couldn't Answer. Perhaps You Could! / Who Is Your Spiritual Mother? / Gossip And Hypocrisy: Which Is The Hardest Sin To Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.