Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys (6625 Views)

If A GIRL Visits You Wearing These Skirts, What Do They Mean? / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Casemiro(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Some guys think that any girl that visited him, came for sex.

No bro!
Any true & genuine girl might not come for sex.

She visits, all you think of is sex!
Bro, visiting you was an opportunity for you to make her trust you.

Visiting you was an opportunity for her to gain your emotional security.

Visiting you was an opportunity for you to see if you can work together.
But all you could see in her, is to imagine how sweet she will be on bed.
Boom, you carried her to your small mattress, she said, "no" let's not rush into this.

You pay deaf ear and either raped her or pressurized her into having sex with you. After that, you tell her, "baby am sorry, it was the devils handwork".

Why not seat & have a heart to heart talk with, look straight into her eyes & let her see how sincere you are.
Why not hold her hands & let her feel the strength of your ready to support her hand.

Why not try cooking together in the kitchen to make her believe your supportive abilities?
Why not play some games with her, joke, laugh, & make her trust your jovial & social capabilities?

Why not read your Bible with her to let her see your spiritual leadership qualities?
Why not read novels, books etc with her to make her believe your intellectual & brilliance tendencies?

That's why i do tell guys of my to buy ludo, whot, bible, novels etc & not condom.
When you know you've Bible, novels, ludo or whot at home, you will surely want to play with her.

But when you know you've condom at home, you 'll surely think of using it.
Thinking or imagining sex will never allow you see her worth.

Guys, learn how to respect her visit.
Thank you & have a blessed weekend.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Jh0wsef(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2021
Ok
Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Xenry: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2021
Imagine doing all of this while she is busy fvcking another guy behind your back grin. Taking those girls serious is a bad idea because they are still gonna fvck up.
You want to invite a girl over just to read the Bible with her while it's obvious that she wants d#ck, lol, just know that after that day, no girl will agree to visit you again because she will paralyze your sexual life with her words.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by EzegeNdiigbo: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2021
Wahala for ya OP
Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by LikeAking: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2021
Op na 4 sex.

Lets be realistic na.

We have a culture in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Jeon(f): 3:06pm On Apr 16, 2021
Casemiro:
Some guys think that any girl that visited him, came for sex.

No bro!
Any true & genuine girl might not come for sex.

She visits, all you think of is sex!
Bro, visiting you was an opportunity for you to make her trust you.

Visiting you was an opportunity for her to gain your emotional security.

Visiting you was an opportunity for you to see if you can work together.
But all you could see in her, is to imagine how sweet she will be on bed.
Boom, you carried her to your small mattress, she said, "no" let's not rush into this.

You pay deaf ear and either raped her or pressurized her into having sex with you. After that, you tell her, "baby am sorry, it was the devils handwork".

Why not seat & have a heart to heart talk with, look straight into her eyes & let her see how sincere you are.
Why not hold her hands & let her feel the strength of your ready to support her hand.

Why not try cooking together in the kitchen to make her believe your supportive abilities?
Why not play some games with her, joke, laugh, & make her trust your jovial & social capabilities?

Why not read your Bible with her to let her see your spiritual leadership qualities?
Why not read novels, books etc with her to make her believe your intellectual & brilliance tendencies?

That's why i do tell guys of my to buy ludo, whot, bible, novels etc & not condom.
When you know you've Bible, novels, ludo or whot at home, you will surely want to play with her.

But when you know you've condom at home, you 'll surely think of using it.
Thinking or imagining sex will never allow you see her worth.

Guys, learn how to respect her visit.
Thank you & have a blessed weekend.

your story can't change their minds

Nigerian men come to my house for sex.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by BENRAZY(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2021
Tell am o,abi make we no follow our culture again? grin
LikeAking:
Op na 4 sex.

Lets be realistic na.

We have a culture in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Drsnives(m): 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2021
See the long epistle this my guy dea write on top woman matter..
Hope you're not a simp??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Reex12(m): 3:27pm On Apr 16, 2021
another pussy nigga on the lose again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by skywalker240(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2021
Premarital sex is a sin. Am trying to stop

4 Likes

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Lordcassy: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2021
Notice how the girl does not have to prove anything to you, but just be there. The Op is a girl or a Virgin��

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Sonnobax15(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2021
cheesy
Good one op..

But lemme tell you something..

I tried this op's method to about four girls that came visiting me back then in poly..I no gree touch Dem via say I be dey get dis kind op mentality way back..But guess what,about two of dem called me and questioned me if I was an impotent
The thing pain me die.

Fast forward to last December..That was the last time i invited a girl over..I must say the experience was top-notch �....Ngozi suffer for my hand that day cha...see wickedness.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Arkadrob(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
He even said heart to heart talk. What about liver to large intestine talk. I don't blame you na the person wey curse you na e I blame. Dey there dey yarn dust. You better go and swallow the redpill so at least you will know your left from your right.
Nothing I no go see for Nairaland. Heart to heart talk kor spinal cord to kidney talk ni. Shioorrr!!!

11 Likes

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by rex444(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Where most gals actually come for the lashing ...if they were honestly outspoken, while reading d Bible , U will still hear their inner voice yearning .... But seriously this should be adopted to build communication amongst everyone

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Nice nice
Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2021
All they know is" come over" once you agree and "come over" just know that you will be "cummed over" so to avoid being "cummed over" don't honour that invitation especially if it's your first time.amd you are not ready.
Be wise and stay safe.. The will still be the ones to call you names..
But if you feel you want sex, go and get it bearing in mind that you are on a hit and run track.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by McStoic(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
All they know is" come over" once you agree and "come over" just know that you will be "cummed over" so to avoid being "cummed over" don't honour that invitation especially if it's your first time.amd you are not ready.
Be wise and stay safe.. The will still be the ones to call you names..
But if you feel you want sex, go and get it bearing in mind that you are on a hit and run track.

Women are not entirely innocent though.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Abyounghammed(m): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2021
then she shouldn't bother me for t.fare shikenna
Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Liposure: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
Forget heart to heart talk. Some girls have no conscience talkless of heart. We just want to fork ourselves and go
Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2021
McStoic:

Women are not entirely innocent though.
Of course..
That's why I said the ones who are innocent should not come over..those who are not should and enjoy the visit.
Guys should give babes the opportunity to initiate sex..not everytime they will be begging and tell babe "just one round, make I just shoke the head" as if preek get shoulder. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Cutehector(m): 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2021
See that pùssy ba, it craves for dick. Fûck it!

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Mcslize: 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2021
Op I tried your format for one babe I was chasing in 2015. I was acting the gentle man type. Till today I still regretted it. Those were the days when I was still simping.

The babe came to my house, along the way, I even went as far as buying fried rice for her from a fast food joint. When we were going home, could you believe she handed the rice to me to hold? As the simp that I was back then, I went and actually carry the rice, something I will never do at present.

After getting to my house, she ate and lied down. I mistakenly put my hand on her tummy. She didn't remove it. But being that I was still a typical chronic simp back then, I didn't make any move on her.

Believe me or not, could you believe after the babe left, she never visited me again?

Do you know why? She actually expected something to go down but I was a big simp and couldn't have the mind to even make a move. When I look back now, I always shake my head over all of my past gentleman simping.

Not bad though cuz I learnt from my mistakes over time and won't even dare do the things I did for girls back then all in the name of being a gentle man.

Girls don't value all those procedures. In the process of doing all that, you are indirectly simping and she will look at you like a foolish guy who doesn't know what he wants.

14 Likes

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:34am On Apr 17, 2021
Lots of guys need a real mental overhaul. No iota of discretion... no sense at all. Just look at some of the comments up there. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by CHoccolaTE: 4:42am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Lots of guys need a real mental overhaul. No iota of discretion... no sense at all. Just look at some of the comments up there. Smh.

Majority of guys are sex maniacs, everything women do is interpreted by them to mean she wants sex. They cannot change and they can never change

Some have even started fabricating stories about girls to justify their inability to control themselves

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:45am On Apr 17, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Majority of guys are sex maniacs, everything women do is interpreted by them to mean she wants sex. They cannot change and they can never change

Some have even started fabricating stories about girls to justify their inability to control themselves

And it will be one of their greatest undoing!

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Randy100: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2021
If you come my house, you must collect. If you know you don't want, please don't come, I have high libido to be watching you waste.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Omoluabi16(m): 10:26am On Apr 17, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

And it will be one of their greatest undoing!
Do you agree with the bolded?
Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by DEMZEE(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2021
Trash!!!!

A woman will cross the ocean, fight lions just to Bleep the guy she's attracted and aroused to.

Women make rules for betas and break rules for alphas.

If shes making rules for u she doesnt find u sexually attractive and she's not aroused by u

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by Opak001(m): 11:23am On Apr 17, 2021
To any girl we ear 'when will you come to my house' or the likes with "house" in the statement, to this part of the world most guys and bebz know say na sex matter, if you con feel say na this guy you dey go see "OYO" na ur case.
Use ur head waka...
#stoprape!!
Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by ukaface(f): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2021
You're part of the 5% guys in Nigeria that have sense....
Tell them,let them hear .
Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by ukaface(f): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2021
Abyounghammed:
then she shouldn't bother me for t.fare
shikenna
but you suggested the visit, right? She agreed, so na.she go still pay tfare.
If you don't want to release t fare, kukuma no tell am to visit you.
so the tfare you're giving her is sex money??
Y'all be encouraging prostitution codedly.
Re: When A Girl Visits You - Advice To Guys by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
Omoluabi16:
Do you agree with the bolded?

Where's the bolded?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode / (SOLVED) Scam Alert BEWARE!!! (CASE CLOSED) / Powerful Bleep With A Slim, Petite Assed Girl Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.