Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) (65801 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Newboss(m): 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
midnighter:

It's a big deal o, if you call yourself a Christian. Marriage spoils what exactly?

Going to Catholic church everyday with your girlfriend and 4 out of wedlock kids is total rubbish.

Just because he has money doesn't mean we won't say the truth

Religion and common sense are not friends
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Tipster07: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
You need loan for your business and you around Ajah and environs then check my signature for further information
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by chineduemmao: 4:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
peachysteve:
So make I fry ice cream abi??
Fry semen join... you no get respect for Ororo
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by midnighter(f): 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2019
Newboss:

Religion and common sense are not friends

It depends on your definition of common sense

People who get married, are they stupid? Do they lack common sense??
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by DelphiOracle(m): 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mikkyjay17:
After four, and she still look damsel.

Money is the architect of gorgeous appearance.
how many she carry for Belle born?
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
midnighter:

It's a big deal o, if you call yourself a Christian. Marriage spoils what exactly?

Going to Catholic church everyday with your girlfriend and 4 out of wedlock kids is total rubbish.

Just because he has money doesn't mean we won't say the truth

how is it rubbish? are you in their lives to know what's best for them? and who told you he is doing this because he has money? it is very funny how people like you speak authoritatively about people's lives, people you have never met before!

you can call having children out of wedlock rubbish, but get angry when another person says marriage spoils things. hmm
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
midnighter:

he has not said they are stupid, he only says martiage spoils things, and i think here he has a point!

anf yes, religion and common sense are fundamentally opposed to each other!
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
Expensive man. He doesn't just have money. He equally spends money on the good things of life. See how fly he is looking.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
xmanco42:
Goat without a wife is that one GOAT undecided
Abeg watin wife de do way she never do. For oyinbo land wife na scam. Even for 9ja dis days na biggest scam
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 5:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
Make Ronaldo wifey dis babe nah cool
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
heckymaicon:
GOAT of GOATS.

if you like go hug transformer, CR7 is the GREATEST OF ALL GOATS.
if GOD is a footballer he'd be CR7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
With four kids she is still a girlfriend, while somebody without even an abortion is busy shouting "take me to the alter".
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by midnighter(f): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by midnighter(f): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
MiddleDimension:

how is it rubbish? are you in their lives to know what's best for them? and who told you he is doing this because he has money? it is very funny how people like you speak authoritatively about people's lives, people you have never met before!

you can call having children out of wedlock rubbish, but get angry when another person says marriage spoils things. hmm

What are you talking about I didn't say anything bad about having children out of wedlock

Can you comfortably worship regularly at church with a girlfriend and illegitimate kids?

Can you take communion?

You quoted me off point in the other thread, I decided to leave it alone since you clearly weren't understanding me. Now you're back here writing another one again.

Why do you bother commenting on a post you can't comprehend??
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Newboss(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
midnighter:

My sister, most people get married because it's a norm of the society and to avoid being castigated by people.

Anyone who looks well will see that marriage has ruined so many sweet relationships. If most people had a choice, they wouldn't have married but stayed together and enjoyed each other as much as they could in a very natural way. Marriage is unnatural
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by midnighter(f): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Newboss:

My sister, most people get married because it's a norm of the society and to avoid being castigated by people.

Anyone who looks well will see that marriage has ruined so many sweet relationships. If most people had a choice, they wouldn't have married but stayed together and enjoyed each other as much as they could in a very natural way. Marriage is unnatural

Well, I was speaking from the church angle we were discussing because I don't see what he will be doing in the church when he can't follow one of the main teachings that if it were a poor person, they would be chastised for not marrying the girl. That was my own point. You or I would never get away with it, would we?

As for it ruining relationships, perhaps you could expand. If the relationship was sweet before why should saying some vows and couple of days of dancing destroy it?

What's unnatural about it? That's one of the only activities that people do all over the world, even before being invaded, enslaved or colonised.

People don't need to be told to do it so it seems very natural to humans in my view

The situation you are describing sounds like when people rush into marriage which is totally different to marriage itself being the problem
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by peachysteve(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
heckymaicon:
GOAT of GOATS.

Goat kee you dia

if you like go hug transformer, CR7 is the GREATEST OF ALL GOATS.
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by peachysteve(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2019
Adrian98:

Why did you open the post

Ask Buhari
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by peachysteve(m): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Legendguru: 6:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
grin
BecaciaBarbie:

Not again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Mathewymcmb(m): 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
I love u cr7, you're the best and i would always adore u
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Datingcomrade(f): 12:37am On Nov 05, 2019
chineduemmao:
Four kids and she's still a girlfriend shocked

Why not marry the girl ni even if na for morning mass ?
Hahahahaha
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by WorldNotOurs: 12:38am On Nov 05, 2019
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by akinsmyk(m): 12:47am On Nov 05, 2019
midnighter:

What are you talking about I didn't say anything bad about having children out of wedlock

Can you comfortably worship regularly at church with a girlfriend and illegitimate kids?

Can you take communion?

You quoted me off point in the other thread, I decided to leave it alone since you clearly weren't understanding me. Now you're back here writing another one again.

What do you mean by this? "Can you comfortably worship regularly in church with a girlfriend and ILLEGITIMATE kids?" Where are the illegitimate kids?
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by chapmanapr: 2:29am On Nov 05, 2019
Nice one, second world best player
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 3:39am On Nov 05, 2019
midnighter:

Can you take communion?

i get your point. but just to say that there is no such thing as illegitimate child/children, that's insulting the innocent child who did not play a part in bringing himself to the world. if anyone has done any wrong here, it is the parent.
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 3:42am On Nov 05, 2019
midnighter:

Can you take communion?

also, people worship in churches just after getting up from bed with their girlfriends. but you don't tell them anything. why single out those who have decided to keep their child? are you not by that encouraging people to do abortion?
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by chineduemmao: 5:27am On Nov 05, 2019
Datingcomrade:

Hahahahaha
Can you Imagine... But na these daughters of Jezebel de cause tjis kin trust issues, let him marry her and watch her file for divorce in 6 months time just to share the guys fortune... Greedy mofos
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by chineduemmao: 5:31am On Nov 05, 2019
peachysteve:

No be only Ororo. Na ogogoro.. sule
lol...
Abeg i dey sell cheap data ooo. Monthly sub at 600 naira for 1GB.

Service b4 pay grin

Read more on >> https://www.nairaland.com/5509889/internet-data-loaning-service-arrived
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 6:47am On Nov 05, 2019
OP what sort of rubbish info are you passing, he has 4 boys not 2 girls and boys
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by midnighter(f): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2019
MiddleDimension:

i get your point. but just to say that there is no such thing as illegitimate child/children, that's insulting the innocent child who did not play a part in bringing himself to the world. if anyone has done any wrong here, it is the parent.

Its not an insult, its an accurate description of the circumstances of their birth.

Your comment would only make sense if I had called them "bastards".

Youre focusing on something else...I am talking about their actions with relation to Christianity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands / Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.