Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) (65797 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
E gehfrnd no even fine sef
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
Marry this fine babe pls

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by MrVagina: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
the luckiest girl in the world

what can a girl dream of

sexy
handsome
rich
energy

chaiii some girl will murder to be in this position

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by sirusX(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Make bad-belle swerve before they break his leg/ankle like some peeps shocked
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
u go to church in pants and go award ceremony in clothes

that's how stars do !!!
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by toprealman: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Why is he called EWU?
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Starboytwo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
Messi no dey gree come this Kain thing.... Stay for house papi dey watch film...

Let me tell you how Messi lives

As soon as training finish for Barca like dis, na house straight for Messi, him go lock room and parlour, con on tv(Netflix)

Messi- iya thiago, where the food na, make man no chop again as Dem won break my leg for training?

Iya thiago - haaa, daddy wa, iznor like dat, the gas finish ni, and you know how "buhari" is doing every one now... Is even thiago dat I send to go and borrow our neighbors gas... Don't worry be washing d film, food will soon done..

Messi- ok, ok.. wake me later abeg, make I rest small(pause film)

40 minutes later

Thiago taps Messi

Messi- haaa thank God, food don ready?

Thiago - no sir, mummy say I should tell you that our neighbour gas just finished now now...

Messi- I swear to God, I will soon divorce everybody in this house....

9 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by GoldChest(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nice
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by GingerBreadMan: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
GingerBreadMan:
Nice, hot babe!
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by GingerBreadMan: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
friendlyadvice:
E gehfrnd no even fine sef
GingerBreadMan:
Choi, hunger is a bad thing! Just some rice & beans and your eye go clear small
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by ayyoughurt(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
na dt hot babe and dt footie i c. d rest clebo
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by ayyoughurt(m): 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
na dt hot babe and dt footie i c. d rest clearbo
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by windhunter(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Nice one.
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
shocked

How will this upturn so many vices currently being faced by the good people of Nigeria

Spits
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Realist1(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
CR7 my guy,as usual what a gorgeous girlfriend.
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrVagina:
i concur my sweetheart

oya let's go back to our politics section

we don't belong here
so that you can fukk him
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
peachysteve:
So make I fry ice cream abi??

No enter house �
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
1kbusiness:
I just love this man. I don't know why. E just too good.

See fine babe shocked

Fine abi over fine grin
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
I just de jealous the babe sha tongue....Ronaldo kiss kiss
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by xmanco42: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
Goat without a wife is that one GOAT undecided
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Kendollar696(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
Biggest Boy... They look cute... buh why is she so serious. no smile seff.. Biggest Boy... They look cute... buh why is she so serious. no smile seff.. undecided
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Adrian98(m): 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
peachysteve:
So make I fry ice cream abi??

Why did you open the post

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by vicben27(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Billion Dollar pusssy
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by joytothewise(m): 3:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
omenka:
This dude is a god. smiley

So are you

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by 2naira50kobo: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
Your talent means nothing without consistent effort and practice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by 1kbusiness: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
cybriz82:

Fine abi over fine grin

My brother, All join oh. Excess fine self for qualify am well
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by chineduemmao: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
Four kids and she's still a girlfriend shocked

Why not marry the girl ni even if na for morning mass ?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by MrVagina: 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
DennisEche:

so that you can fukk him
yesh cheesy
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mikkyjay17:
After four, and she still look damsel.
Money is the architect of gorgeous appearance.
You lost in the world of football.
She just gave birth naturally to one kid, others are surrogate!

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by ufotty2001: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
Why do white guys do not rush into marriage? They prefer to be called girlfriend or boyfriend despite having kids
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
chineduemmao:
Four kids and she's still a girlfriend shocked

Why not marry the girl ni even if na for morning mass ?

Epele my dear.. In football world, you are zero. lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands / Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Bet9ja Confirms N3m As Settlement For Lukman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.