Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) (65803 Views)

Ronaldo Celebrates His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez's 28th Birthday (Video) / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaving Church With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez (Photos) / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by midnighter(f): 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mikkyjay17:
After four, and she still look damsel.

Money is the architect of gorgeous appearance.

She only had one of his children. The rest were born via surrogacy with an unknown mother

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Joystark(f): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
chimhigher:
Money too sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet abeg.... See ehhhh this life ehhhh, if you are poor, you will think the whole world revolves around your street and area, forgetting places like Ibiza island, Paris, Victoria falls, Las Vegas, Australia, New Zealand, Samoa exist, na people way get money God Make this life for Sha...All those fools that do commit suicide, just take them round the best places on Earth and after everything, Give them the sniper...Them go too go beat your head soft...This life too sweet abeg, na poverty they make life miserable

HUSTLE OOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Lol... but why? grin
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by newlandf: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
cool cool cool
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by chineduemmao: 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

Epele my dear.. In football world, you are zero. lol
That one na major scam oooo
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Newboss(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
chineduemmao:
Four kids and she's still a girlfriend shocked

Why not marry the girl ni even if na for morning mass ?
Marriage has grievous financial consequences for guys like himself. Forget prenup. It has failed again and again.
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by ValentinaValAas: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
cool colours
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by midnighter(f): 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Newboss:

Marriage has grievous financial consequences for guys like himself. Forget prenup. It has failed again and again.

How can a prenup fail??
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Starboytwo:
Messi no dey gree come this Kain thing.... Stay for house papi dey watch film...

Let me tell you how Messi lives

As soon as training finish for Barca like dis, na house straight for Messi, him go lock room and parlour, con on tv(Netflix)

Messi- iya thiago, where the food na, make man no chop again as Dem won break my leg for training?

Iya thiago - haaa, daddy wa, iznor like dat, the gas finish ni, and you know how "buhari" is doing every one now... Is even thiago dat I send to go and borrow our neighbors gas... Don't worry be washing d film, food will soon done..

Messi- ok, ok.. wake me later abeg, make I rest small(pause film)

40 minutes later

Thiago taps Messi

Messi- haaa thank God, food don ready?

Thiago - no sir, mummy say I should tell you that our neighbour gas just finished now now...

Messi- I swear to God, I will soon divorce everybody in this house....

Hahaha! But you're right, Messi just wants to stay home and play football with his kids.
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by wman(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
chimhigher:
Money too sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet abeg.... See ehhhh this life ehhhh, if you are poor, you will think the whole world revolves around your street and area, forgetting places like Ibiza island, Paris, Victoria falls, Las Vegas, Australia, New Zealand, Samoa exist, na people way get money God Make this life for Sha...All those fools that do commit suicide, just take them round the best places on Earth and after everything, Give them the sniper...Them go too go beat your head soft...This life too sweet abeg, na poverty they make life miserable

HUSTLE OOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Money is not everything. Go and read about the numerous American celebrities that commit suicide. Depression respects no man regardless of his net worth.
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Maldini213: 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2019
Snoop Doggy dooggy style go sweet oooooh
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by chineduemmao: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2019
Newboss:

I can guess his fear grin ask me what it is and i will tell you... smart guy
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Newboss(m): 3:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
midnighter:

How can a prenup fail??

A lawyer can find loopholes and make a strong case. Legal arguments are usually all about who has a more convincing argument

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
She is gorgeous, No wig, No fake hair, fake eyelashes or make up.

Money really maket a man.
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Slimdada(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=chimhigher post=83735757]Money too sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet abeg.... See ehhhh this life ehhhh, if you are poor, you will think the whole world revolves around your street and area, forgetting places like Ibiza island, Paris, Victoria falls, Las Vegas, Australia, New Zealand, Samoa exist, na people way get money God Make this life for Sha...All those fools that do commit suicide, just take them round the best places on Earth and after everything, Give them the sniper...Them go too go beat your head soft...This life too sweet abeg, na poverty they make life miserable

HUSTLE OOOO!!!!!!!!!! [/quote

You're a real Gee because only real gees know about Ibiza And the fun lifestyle that comes with that place
Me I want to drink Hennessey in ibiza
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Austineva(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
Good one for d GOAT. Buh they say white people don't born more than two children. Four children from only one woman if na Naija now him for don get abt 10 baby mamas. Kudos for wizkid for d record breaking
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Starboytwo:
Messi no dey gree come this Kain thing.... Stay for house papi dey watch film...

Let me tell you how Messi lives

As soon as training finish for Barca like dis, na house straight for Messi, him go lock room and parlour, con on tv(Netflix)

Messi- iya thiago, where the food na, make man no chop again as Dem won break my leg for training?

Iya thiago - haaa, daddy wa, iznor like dat, the gas finish ni, and you know how "buhari" is doing every one now... Is even thiago dat I send to go and borrow our neighbors gas... Don't worry be washing d film, food will soon done..

Messi- ok, ok.. wake me later abeg, make I rest small(pause film)

40 minutes later

Thiago taps Messi

Messi- haaa thank God, food don ready?

Thiago - no sir, mummy say I should tell you that our neighbour gas just finished now now...

Messi- I swear to God, I will soon divorce everybody in this house....
grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by midnighter(f): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
Newboss:

A lawyer can find loopholes and make a strong case. Legal arguments are usually all about who has a more convincing argument

Yes, I have noticed that. Sometimes it's all about interpretation

Wow! So that's enough to stop him getting married. And they keep showing them going to church every day...
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 3:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
How does Ronaldo cope with all these attention?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by JeffTalki: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
peachysteve:
So make I fry ice cream abi??

NO MY BRO. Why not fry SUGAR

���
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
d guy Sabi showbiz
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by FLYFIRE(m): 4:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
Soccer career don dey dive...no wonder some people spend more time on social media than on the pitch. Even Beckham did not make it to Hollywood.
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by franchasng: 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
chimhigher:

HUSTLE OOOO!!!!!!!!!!
shocked shocked
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by MiddleDimension: 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mikkyjay17:

she only has one, the last born alana. the first 3, Christiano; the twins, Matteo and Eva, are all of surrogate mothers. he had already started having the twins when he met Georgina Rodriguez.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mikkyjay17:
after 2 you mean...the twins na surrogate mother
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by 752hub: 4:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
What do you see money or skill ?
Brandstudio01:
Money good joo
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by megacruise: 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
1kbusiness:
I just love this man. I don't know why. E just too good.

See fine babe shocked

Oya na. I know you have an amazing logo. I know. Why not try changing the colour of the background, extrude it, and then make it into something you can use on your social media accounts today for just 1k?

Yep. Send us a message today let's work together. Help awa business.
Pm me your watsapp number
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Newboss(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
midnighter:

Yes, I have noticed that. Sometimes it's all about interpretation

Wow! So that's enough to stop him getting married. And they keep showing them going to church every day...

That goes a long way to show that marriage is not a big deal. What they have there is the real deal. Marriage spoils things in most cases. You hear about folks changing after marriage

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
Beautiful couple..

Continue enjoying your life..

You worked hard for it cool
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by midnighter(f): 4:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
Newboss:

That goes a long way to show that marriage is not a big deal. What they have there is the real deal. Marriage spoils things in most cases. You hear about folks changing after marriage

It's a big deal o, if you call yourself a Christian. Marriage spoils what exactly?

Going to Catholic church everyday with your girlfriend and 4 out of wedlock kids is total rubbish.

Just because he has money doesn't mean we won't say the truth
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by 1kbusiness: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
megacruise:

Pm me your watsapp number
I no dey fit access my mail so here it is. 07069649940
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for Ronaldo, Share for Messi
Not again grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo And His Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez At MTV EMA (Photos) by Anonymous10le(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mikkyjay17:

After four Pls stop saying what you don’t know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout 5 Beautiful Footballer's Wives Who Are Older Than Their Husbands / Remote Controlled Car Delivers Match Ball At Euro 2020 Opening Match (Photos) / Mikel Obi Meets With His Prospective Inlaws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.