Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer (45290 Views)

Sowore Rejects Buhari’s Apology -says The President's Crime Beyond Forgiveness. / #revolutionnow: Why Sowore Rejects Money-bag Sureties / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Bukden16(m): 8:30am On Nov 05, 2019
Me na d bail money me am in love with
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Okoroawusa: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2019
9jaBloke:

You are patriotic
Because he said what you wanted to hear
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Okoroawusa: 8:34am On Nov 05, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Inasmuch that Jonathan is little bit better than Buhari, he (Jonathan is not qualified to be a leader). He is the reason why Nigeria is suffering now, not Buhari, his negligence is enormous.
How is Jonathan better than Buhari... please tell me let me learn from you
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by DAVE5(m): 8:36am On Nov 05, 2019
Minjim:
I think it's time someone popular setup a fund to raise this amount.
I, for one we contribute.
He spoke the mind of most of us so we shouldn't pretend like his incarnation is justifiable

When you contribute, the full money would then be looted

This is Nigeria l!!!
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by slimfit1(m): 8:39am On Nov 05, 2019
AtikuNetwork:
Even Nnamdi Kanu that stepped on many toes in igboland still got people that were willing to take the risk of standing as surety on his behalf, including those he had once abused publicly.

But for Sowore to be having this kind of problem up till now since he was originally granted bail, implies that he may have gone too far in his activities and lost a lot of goodwill amongst both friends and enemies. undecided

Kanu has no shame and integrity to protect he jumped at any chance of freedom. Sowore is a true fighter.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Okoroawusa: 8:40am On Nov 05, 2019
boolet:

Exactly! Very apt. Records are meant to be broken. Jonathan was the worst until Bubu broke the record.
How?... please educate me...

You people are looking at Jonathan govt in isolation. PDP's 16years was a monumental failure... take it or leave it
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Olami112: 8:54am On Nov 05, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:
This Idiot called Sowore is the biggest fool I have seen in Nigeria

This Idiot helped his master buhari into power and his complaining

Now you know that Nigeria is a useless country cause you didn't win abi

Goodluck and your master buhari who is better now coward

You will rot in jail fool

Do not be decived
The guy is fighting for himself
And not Buhari
If not , why did he went for presidency
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:57am On Nov 05, 2019
Suleman na wayo man... He wan say he no know the bail conditions before?
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2019
Maybe he's enjoying da place
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Adakintroy2: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2019
Oblang:

Yea liberal with corruption and bokoharam that turn abj to a bombing ground. Better move on from Jonathan cos he aint coming back

Shut UT mouth your dont have anything on that man. If the history books were written he will be an hero and the rest villians. You and your pretense enlightenment.

If not for Jonathan government would your like ever know there was anything like subsidy scam. Yet obansajo precided over that ministry for eight good yrs. "Mr. Intergrity" is now the petroleum minister but Jonathan gave that office to another. Yet he is the corrupt one in your book. Arguments not laden with detail facts just dumb rethorics all the time.

A corrupt man will take his cut and leave your dumb asss in the dark. We all scream constitution reforms but when jonathan Made the honest conference call non of your asss showed up. Nothern and western theives.

Today dangote a northern man is building a refinery in the west with oil derive from the south. I I need to still point out who the oil cabal are. It's me and my mother fool

If you say you are blind then the truth will one day reveal itself to you, but since you say you can see. Let your blindness remain.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by boolet: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2019
Okoroawusa:

How?... please educate me...

You people are looking at Jonathan govt in isolation. PDP's 16years was a monumental failure... take it or leave it
What is PDP? What is APC?
With due honor and respect sir, open your eyes to the farce called Nigerian party system.
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Xisnin(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Inasmuch that Jonathan is little bit better than Buhari, he (Jonathan is not qualified to be a leader). He is the reason why Nigeria is suffering now, not Buhari, his negligence is enormous.
You are right.
That is why some of us want the constitution amended so that Buhari can continue.
After all, he is not responsible for anything!
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Xisnin(m): 9:58am On Nov 05, 2019
Okoroawusa:

How is Jonathan better than Buhari... please tell me let me learn from you
You shouldn't be asking this question unless you are one of the paid agents
or have no tie to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by BlackPantherCri: 10:15am On Nov 05, 2019
chigoziri2403:
He should transfer the money to someone resident in Abuja

Too much sense grin
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by chubinwa(m): 10:37am On Nov 05, 2019
jerryunit48:
What The Apostle probably have a house in Abuja and he probably spend a lot of time there so that makes him a and also that makes him legitimate unless they have other reasons not to take his offer
Did you actually read the message to the end?
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by paradigmshift(m): 10:39am On Nov 05, 2019
Rot in jail.. ode
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Wizikal(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2019
jideflash:
1st to comment, no be prize. Sowore has more integrity than all the people coming here to bash him. But our level of hypocrisy will always prevail. You rather crucify Sowore, but happy to keep fighting for your oppressors.
th real hypocrite! With people like you Sowore will Roth in jail!
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by GreyLaw(m): 11:13am On Nov 05, 2019
slimfit1:

Kanu has no shame and integrity to protect he jumped at any chance of freedom. Sowore is a true fighter.

Yes, a man who had a full army squad come and kidnap his parents and kill people, jumped at freedom. Same Kanu who spent over 2 years in prison.
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by stagger: 11:18am On Nov 05, 2019
Let him rot in jail! Animal!
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by BrutalJab: 11:34am On Nov 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Audio Surety grin
Are you naturally dull or something?
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by SarkinYarki: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2019
BrutalJab:

Are you naturally dull or something?

Oga I a certified genius with many patents to my name and I am rich too so shut up ..want to discuss something intelligent why don't you take me on jet engines or rocket science let's see how smart you are ?
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by ogunjyde2004(m): 11:43am On Nov 05, 2019
let me help you recover your missing shares and dividends within a week. find it! just like magic.
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Oblang(m): 11:53am On Nov 05, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Shut UT mouth your dont have anything on that man. If the history books were written he will be an hero and the rest villians. You and your pretense enlightenment.

If not for Jonathan government would your like ever know there was anything like subsidy scam. Yet obansajo precided over that ministry for eight good yrs. "Mr. Intergrity" is now the petroleum minister but Jonathan gave that office to another. Yet he is the corrupt one in your book. Arguments not laden with detail facts just dumb rethorics all the time.

A corrupt man will take his cut and leave your dumb asss in the dark. We all scream constitution reforms but when jonathan Made the honest conference call non of your asss showed up. Nothern and western theives.

Today dangote a northern man is building a refinery in the west with oil derive from the south. I I need to still point out who the oil cabal are. It's me and my mother fool

If you say you are blind then the truth will one day reveal itself to you, but since you say you can see. Let your blindness remain.

U are saying trash, No amt of ur trash talk can redeem Gej's battered image.
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Barrister180: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Stop being petty and unreasonable, move on from Jonathan, the man himself has moved on. Sowore was right about his every verdict on Jonathan, or you think Jonathan met global standard for leadership? He was also a crisis that shouldn't have happened, only that Buhari is a civil war. They both do not have any business coming close to government house .
Bro if Goodluck treated him like this coupled with this one he wouldn't have been alive to witness this day. He should be thankful that during GJ regime this kind of treatment wasn't unleash on him BECAUSE GJ was a democrat in his regim

1 Like

Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by BrutalJab: 11:58am On Nov 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Oga I a certified genius with many patents to my name and I am rich too so shut up ..want to discuss something intelligent why don't you take me on jet engines or rocket science let's see how smart you are ?

You are really a genius of puff puff with your 'engrish'.

Type in Hausa language next time. grin
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by IMAliyu(m): 12:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
IamPatriotic:

Stop being petty and unreasonable, move on from Jonathan, the man himself has moved on. Sowore was right about his every verdict on Jonathan, or you think Jonathan met global standard for leadership? He was also a crisis that shouldn't have happened, only that Buhari is a civil war. They both do not have any business coming close to government house .
Sensible.
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Adakintroy2: 12:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
Oblang:

U are saying trash, No amt of ur trash talk can redeem Gej's battered image.

Modern dafts!. Intelligences of a wood pecker

The 1st worlds already honored him he has no need for third world recongnitions.

He is Class all by himself.
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Okoroawusa: 12:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Xisnin:
You shouldn't be asking this question unless you are one of the paid agents or have no tie to Nigeria.
Simple question...na wa o!
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Hier(m): 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:

The more he rots, the more Mandela he becomes, medidate on that
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Hier(m): 1:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
ServantsOfTruth:

Let me ask you a simple question, did Sowore ever campaign for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by koyeni(m): 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
I think someone here said d same thing yesterday
Re: Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer by Uzorgod(m): 3:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
Prophet Goodluck Ebele Jonathan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And His Son, Oluwaseni Saraki, In Mecca For The Hajj. Photo / COVID-19: Fear Grips Osinbajo, Governors Over Bala Moham­med's Self-Isolation / Sit-At-Home: Warning To IPOB From Delta State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.