Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government (33516 Views)

Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by gwafaeziokwu: 11:08am On Nov 06, 2019
okefrancis:

Mtchewwwwww, who is Igbo in Nigeria, you are irrelevant and nobody recons with you.ooobi

Says a rat that can't feed himself
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Dcaliphate(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
okefrancis:

Mtchewwwwww, who is Igbo in Nigeria, you are irrelevant and nobody recons with you.ooobi
You guys should go on and keep being the stooge..or better still the prostitute for the North. They use you to their satisfaction only to dump u soon enough.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by NGpatriot: 12:11am On Nov 07, 2019
PrecisionFx:

I didn't read any of these.

I just don't engage BMC crew members. Good day.

BMC is the reason why you are olodo or why you don't know anything about your own country grin

Btw, you don't have to come up with an excuse to hide your embarrassment, you engaged me with your ignorance, I did not.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by DEROX: 12:01am On Nov 08, 2019
Thats why i love igos threats lemme see wat u will do if jagaban gets there besides gowon is a great bastard for not genociding all of you and sending you to extinction
liverpool72:
Afonjas u see what u have done to urself?
loolz una neva see anything
instead of Afonjas to be de next President, make I no talk
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by DEROX: 12:12am On Nov 08, 2019
Buh if not u will die in ipob war or motor accident
aljpimp:
Mark my words, osinbajo will resign before the end of this tenure.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by DEROX: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2019
Lol ipob disguising as if if they give them vp they will reject pls dont use me for money rituals oo we all know how ur pple use their children for money even parents
osazsky:
it's normal d yorubas are our slaves,it will remain like that,,,, ,ass lickers serves him right
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by DEROX: 12:19am On Nov 08, 2019
Abi oo even the fake shoes and spare parts i buy i have stopped since my mom told me dey re terrorist group evry one fears them a lot
okefrancis:

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by aljpimp(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2019
DEROX:
Buh if not u will die in ipob war or motor accident

Must you show your ignorance to the world..you have the guts to curse your fellow man...oh I forgot, you're an animal...well, all what you wrote there is definitely for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Beat Damisa Yusuf, AIT Reporter Covering Students' Protest In Bauchi / Buhari’s Impeachment: You Are Wasting Your Time - Femi Adesina Tells Senators / Senate: Obiano’s Wife, Ebelechukwu Kneels Down As Onitsha Traders Pray For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.