Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,968 members, 7,848,916 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government (33493 Views)

Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Blecco6(m): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
Power this power that..don't you know that osinbajo is just a statue in aso rock villa..,.........what do i know sef......................,.....please for your roofing and decking wood please check my signature.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by TGM2015: 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
Sorry, as a Chief of Staff to a President, is he not supposed to be with the President 24/7? And is it wrong for the President to utilise his free time outside the shore of the country when on official (though tagged private) trips to attends to the country's official matters?

The president was on official trips, still working as the president, I do not know why the call to have write the NASS conferring Acting President power to the Vice President. The fact is that, the Presidential assent was given based on the Vice President's (Legal Counsel) recommendations.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by adecz: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
grin

Oga TraderMoni™,
how market?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Omoslim26: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
NonFarmPayrol:
VP academics is useless
The sw think they are smart
2023 their nash go open
����� i swear I never see any forum wey get mumu posts pass nairaland see mumu wey loud

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
The redundant coupist and cohorts are all shades of lawless!

The shithole is fast heading south!
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Congrats321(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
All your insults and name calling won't change facts. Fact 1 a sovereign country president signs a bill in another sovereign country by passing the vice.
efighter:
Afenifere supported Goatluck Jonaddaft, sBuhari/Osinbajo/Tinubu defeated them.
Afenifere supported money spender Atikuchukwu Goatluck Jonaddaft, Buhari/Osinbajo/Tinubu defeated them.

Why are the old fools concerned about what happened to the people that humiliated them to consecutive times back to back?
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by liverpool72(m): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Afonjas u see what u have done to urself?
loolz una neva see anything
instead of Afonjas to be de next President, make I no talk
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
Audio vp grin
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Mosh1: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
israelmao:
Oduduwa should grin and bare it because many adherent supporters of Buhari among them most especially the Muslim Oduduwa stuck to their guns preparatory to 2019 general elections to give Buhari another chance in spite of his glaring failures.My timely warning was not heeded.
I did not regret voting out Jonathan and voting against Atiku. Losers should allow us to rest abeg. Cho cho cho as if Jonathan and Atiku are Angel Michael and Gabriel.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by BabaO2: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
How is it Osinbajo's problem?
Onus is on Nigeria's constitution /The senate to reject situations like this.
Ofcourse, Osinbajo can sign and understand better than Buhari but he can't drag issues like this with the cabal. Buhari is a big disappointment, he has suddenly started behaving like typical northern Nigerian politicians in his second term
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Mosh1: 6:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
israelmao:
Oduduwa should grin and bare it because many adherent supporters of Buhari among them most especially the Muslim Oduduwa stuck to their guns preparatory to 2019 general elections to give Buhari another chance in spite of his glaring failures.My timely warning was not heeded.
I did not regret voting out Jonathan and voting against Atiku. Losers should allow us to rest abeg. Cho cho cho as if Jonathan and Atiku are Angel Michael and Gabriel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by jcross19: 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
efighter:
Afenifere supported money spender Atikuchukwu Goatluck Jonaddaft, Buhari/Osinbajo/Tinubu defeated them.

Why are the old fools concerned about what happened to the people that humiliated them to consecutive times back to back?
no sense in your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by kokomilala(m): 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nigeria has become A STATE OF EMERGENCY ,that has decomposed to a coterie of irresponsibles and cabals ,who ride rough shods over the destiny of 201 million souls.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by madridsta007(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
same way the cabal rushed the P&ID deal that is now costing Nigeria billions to a sick yaradua. the northern cabals will sell this country

The North did not join the Southern part of Nigeria in fighting the British for Independence of 1960.

The North did not join the Southern part of Nigeria in fighting and killing themselves for the transition to a democratic state in 1999.

They have never joined to spill the tears and blood that the South has spilled. If anyone thinks they give a hoot or tooth about good governance, leadership, etc, then you are deluding yourselves.
Come 2023, they will hold a militarised elections and "vote" in another core Northern man as President. Perhaps this is what is needed for the remaining Southerners who are deluded to wake up.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by donprinyo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Una never seen anything yet. 4+4+4 for baba. Wetin concern me i don already port
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Didi2d(m): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
I would love to hear from VP Osinbajo himself, but we will have to wait till 2023 when Buhari leaves office.
Osinbajo will probably write a book by then, the tittle of the book will be 'the revelation'

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Zimzy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
It is a matter of just a while for this phase of neglect to pass and fade forever just like it happened sometime ago. I see a dawn I see a new dawn!
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by iswallker(m): 6:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
See the skeleton like structure...
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by RemiOAjayi: 6:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
When he was much involved, una complained that is a Greek gift, now is another song what do u want na ?

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
madridsta007:

The North did not join the Southern part of Nigeria in fighting the British for Independence of 1960.

The North did not join the Southern part of Nigeria in fighting and killing themselves for the transition to a democratic state in 1999.

They have never joined to spill the tears and blood that the South has spilled. If anyone thinks they give a hoot or tooth about good governance, leadership, etc, then you are deluding yourselves.
Come 2023, they will hold a militarised elections and "vote" in another core Northern man as President. Perhaps this is what is needed for the remaining Southerners who are deluded to wake up.
I will prefer the remain in power
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Sapphire94: 6:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
efighter:

Please Shut your dirty mouth

You are just Pointless and clueless
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Mazigabriel(m): 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
It is not suprising becaure Abba Kyari is one of the cabals ruling the country and yemi has no say.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Princedapace(m): 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
omowolewa:
Thatz the role of any Vice or Deputy, you're powerful to the extent to which your boss allows you to.

No biggy

The constitution made it a law for the president to hand over powers in acting capacity to the Vice once he is on private outing. That means he is not under taking public official duties.

He is meant to hand over power to his VP. Black race is useless becus of hypocrisy. U can imagine Trump on holiday and he refuses to hand over power to his VP. They will impeach him for breaching the law.

The black race will forever remain an inferior race becus of people like u who cover truth becus of tribe, interest and sentiments.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Joylove2324(f): 6:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
Some nuisance will just be displaying their ignorance anyhow, instead of them to focus on the development of the country, they are busy chasing shadow. Is Osinbajo the cause of your problem? Osinbajo this, Osinbajo that, una go dey Albright las las

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by BrainSanitizer: 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Annie939:
it's very unfortunate , ridiculous and total unacceptable it's high time we tell our selves the truth nothing but the truth no matter who is involved Buhari's kinsmen should call him to order before things get out of hand
E don teeey whe things waka comot for hand. Na d hand to comot for things we dey tanda dey wait for so.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Dagrace01(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Kilode gan na? So Osinbajo should also leave the country for who to run it? The two of them can't leave the country at the same time. Osinbajo's role is to deputize for the president when he's away, he's not an errand boy that would be taking bills to somewhere for someone to sign. Criticisms has affected some old men in afenifere's brain.

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Annie939(f): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Is Buhari on vacation please?
if you ask me na who i go ask

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Shooyie: 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
They keep focusing on the negatives instead of seeing how the bill can help boost the economy. They want to talk, they have gotten credit alert.

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Dagrace01:
Kilode gan na? So Osinbajo should also leave the country for who to run it? The two of them can't leave the country at the same time. Osinbajo's role is to deputize for the president when he's away, he's not an errand boy that would be taking bills to somewhere for someone to sign. Criticisms has affected some old men in afenifere's brain.

Nope.

Osinbanjo should sign that same document in Nigeria. There's no need to take it to buhari in london
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
omowolewa:
Thatz the role of any Vice or Deputy, you're powerful to the extent to which your boss allows you to.

No biggy

U mean Osinbanjo is powerless?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje: Tinubu Has Agreed To Pick A Muslim Deputy / Protest Against Patience Jonathan In Lagos At EFCC Office In Ikoyi (Photos) / Please Release My Husband- Dasuki's Wife Begs FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.