Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

What Does She Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want? (419 Views)

What Does She Want From Me? / She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. / Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Want? by Tobiloba2407: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2019
y
Re: What Does She Want? by donbachi(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
That very chapter of ur life has closed...I wish u quick recovery and the speedy opening of another one.
Re: What Does She Want? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
How old are you? [s]
Tobiloba2407:
i met a girl couple of months ago, and she said she wants to be friends with benefit and we started having sex.
After a while, she said she didn't want to keep having sex, without a relationship, and i decided to make moves, to show i was willing to take her serious, she started misbehaving, becoming rude, inconsiderate and acting like she was doing me a favor, all this changed, from her acting needy, always calling and so on.
Along the line i got fed up, we had a quarrel, and i told her I'm walking away, and going to look for a reasonable lady to build my life with.
Only for her, to send me a message, about 2 weeks after out fight, that she is pregnant, and i told her, we should abort it, because we are always fighting, which isn't a good foundation to have a child, and she has her education to think off, she later came out to say she was pregnant and wanted to see how much i wanted to be with her.
I told her, if she had a better character, then i would like to be with her, but i can't be with a woman that i can't have peace of mind with or doesn't respect me.
Only for her to block me, and tell me she doesn't want anything to do with me.
Is this move a tact, to draw me to chase her again, or what exactly could be her game plan, please i would like to hear mostly from the female point of view and experienced me.

thank you
[/s]
Re: What Does She Want? by Tobiloba2407: 5:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
How old are you? [s][/s]

old enough to have a family

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Tool To Kill Konji And Make Alot Of Money / Lady Shoots Her Shot At Man On Twitter With A Special #blackfriday Offer / Share Your Next Relationship After Heart Break ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.