Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,922 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. (6091 Views)

Who Else Has Been Diving Raw But Never Got A Woman Pregnant? / I'm Avoiding Him Because I Get Hot Whenever He Is Around Me / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Gboy101: 2:27am On Apr 18, 2019
to be Frank. I would say I need it raw more than her. because I don't feeling the condom. but I don't have that trust like that on her path. she is weird kind of girl that I would say fluent around. but it look like she doesn't have serious guy at the moment. and she want to use me for that.

I'm just worried. because I don't want to anything that would threaten my life or health.

she was asking me when i will pour it inside of her. I was just telling her very soon, very soon. but she keep on insisting when.

one mind is telling me to do it next time. the other mind is scared. is been a very long time I had raw sex.
Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Anagha123: 4:13am On Apr 18, 2019
Do next time and have HIV.

15 Likes

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by sukerefakere(m): 4:24am On Apr 18, 2019
She needs someone like aro1

4 Likes

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Atlanticfire: 4:29am On Apr 18, 2019
You are getting close to receiving your HIV gift.

Just be patient, your HIV is around the corner

21 Likes

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by ValCon888: 6:27am On Apr 18, 2019
She wants it raw from you means that she has collected it raw from someone else. And someone else. And someone else..ad infinitum.

My advice to you is this:
Do it raw. Yes. Raw is very sweet.
Pour it inside her. Shoot it deep. Bury your bone like a bad dog.
I want you to destroy your life and come back here and tell us how you are having sores in your mouth, with night sweats and skin rash.
When that time comes and you seek for advice:

12 Likes

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by femi4: 6:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Gboy101:
to be Frank. I would say I need it raw more than her. because I don't feeling the condom. but I don't have that trust like that on her path. she is weird kind of girl that I would say fluent around. but it look like she doesn't have serious guy at the moment. and she want to use me for that.

I'm just worried. because I don't want to anything that would threaten my life or health.

she was asking me when i will pour it inside of her. I was just telling her very soon, very soon. but she keep on insisting when.

one mind is telling me to do it next time. the other mind is scared. is been a very long time I had raw sex.
She wants to tie you down with pregnancy ....don't give in

3 Likes

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by chinwezdasilva: 7:05am On Apr 18, 2019
ValCon888:
She wants it raw from you means that she has collected it raw from someone else. And someone else. And someone else..ad infinitum.

I want you to destroy your life and come back here and tell us how you are having sores in your mouth, with night sweats and skin rash.
natural sore nko, the hot weather
Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 18, 2019
take her to lab and run HIV test. then fuuckk her raw

2 Likes

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2019
fakeprophet:

Also run a syphilis, herpes, and staph test.

8 Likes

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by shege45: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2019
Gboy101:

my brother, no matter what you do, never take off dat condom. Bcus d next thing u Wld come here with symptoms.dat was hw ds past Sunday, one wanted to remove d cd i was using, i just jump off. She come dey laff me. Pls d five minutes pleasure isn’t worth it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by shege45: 7:22am On Apr 18, 2019
fakeprophet:
after dat one, u also have to wait 3 months to confirm the hiv diagnosis. Cus window period exist. And there is no assurance dat she won’t do something with another person within dat time. My brother its best you even walk away. No girl is worth raw

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2019
hörny boys and gals everywhere, perverts taking over

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 18, 2019
sukerefakere:
bros,no implicate me o

1 Like

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Vulcanheph(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2019
There can only be two reasons why she wants it raw.
1. She wants to get pregnant and sees you as a potential baby daddy candidate . OR

2. She has some STD and she wanna share it with you.

Be wise.

3 Likes

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Goddys(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2019
I dump a girl recently that insisted on having it raw. Being cold towards pussy is a blessing. A man is not meant to be emotional but rational

10 Likes

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Nbote(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2019
E b lyk say d sleeping problem U get neva do U
Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Gboy101: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
but we already had a sucking French kiss. sucking of and exchange of saliva.
Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Gboy101:
but we already had a sucking French kiss. sucking of and exchange of saliva.

Kissing hardly transfer infection young man. People are telling u now, but left to u tho. Person a go die by Std go die by Std.
Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by samuelchimmy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
ValCon888:

i swear there are funny people in nl
Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by aanuoluwami14(f): 3:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
undecided cry Don't come back here to tell us that you are HIV positive or gonoria don chat you. Mumu
Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
sukerefakere:
let him cum inside and watch it follow lol
Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by dkidd: 3:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
In this wicked world of today if she keeps insisting on rawlings and u too dey consider am better run multiple tests on her and urself, then if coast clear go hard on her and don't come in her pusssy come on her face and ruin her hair. Next time na she go dey carry condom follow come cheesy
Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Biglittlelois(f): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lmao a lady is insisting she wants it raw and you're not scared.......

1 Like

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Headlesschicken(m): 4:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
undecided Hit it raw son,rub yuh head n yuh balls inside, infact put yuh life in it while u r hitting it like an @$$hole n sweating profeously like a crazy Motherphucka...
Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by PrincessB1(f): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
HIV and other STDs looking at you like

1 Like

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
If she's insisting on doin it raw and u also want to do it raw then i suggest u two should go for a HIV test in a govt hospital to know una status and do other std tests as well. As skinto dey hungry her iyam very sure she will agree to go for a hiv test with u.
Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
PrincessB1:
grin
PrincessB1:

1 Like

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
stinflame:

Kissing hardly transfer infection young man. People are telling u now, but left to u tho. Person a go die by Std go die by Std.
u can contact oral herpes from someone with the blisters around his mouth if u kiss him or her.

1 Like

Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Gboy101: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
lol, I am now scared oh. I kiss the babe and rub my penis against her vagina but I have never inserted in.

there is the dark sport all over her body. because she is very light skin the dark spots where visible. I ask what cause does spot. she something happened to her not long though it heal but the dark spot are still there. I thought maybe chickenpox.

but now i'm scared oh.
Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Zombiekiller010: 6:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Admin401:

Also run a syphilis, herpes, and staph test.
hepatitis test shouldn't be left out
Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by Momfa: 12:51am On Apr 19, 2019
No worry, ur english sev fit kill any STD
Re: She Want It Raw. But I'm Avoiding Such Temptation. by headz(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2019
Don't do it man, don't do it. Forget how decent dey might look. The real decency is in projecting urself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture / See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me (+PICTURES) / "I Will Only Have Sex With Special Guys This Year" - Actress Genny Uzoma (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.