Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] (4027 Views)

LADIES: Should I Do This On Val Day? [Picture] / I Turned This Bloody Fight to 100k — See What Happened [Picture] / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
It's obvious I'm jobless and having a job is the last thing I ever want.

Below, I'll show you how I waste 100k.

Some days, I make 100k from selling books online from this website www.shop.wetclef.com and on WhatsApp. The highest I have made in a day is 300k.

This post should serve as a motivation to you.

I started everything from scratch.

1. I wrote books with my phone (myself)
2. I proofread the books (myself)
3. Designed the covers (myself)
4. I marketed the books (myself)
5. I get abused online for selling the books (myself)
6. I endured the abuse and kept pushing (myself)
7. When the money comes, I don't eat it myself, I use it to help out those in need

Unfortunately, I don't have the power to help everyone, but I help the little I can even if it's just 1k, 2k, 3k, 5k, 10k, 15k, or 20k. Or, even if it's just recharge card.

The best help I engage now is: buying refurbished laptops for people and teaching them a digital skill, then they work for me for a while and I finally dash them the laptop.

It's a win win.

1. Teach them my secrets for free
2. They help achieve my goals faster
3. I finally send them forth by giving away the laptop they used in working for me

Note: these people I'm working with are mostly those who will hardly afford a laptop in 7 years or more from now, so they are always grateful and happy.

The last two I bought last week were 2 core i7 for 55k each and I have given those ones out. I usually buy core i3, i5, or i7, but I decided to get dual core at a cheaper rate and upgrade the RAM to 8GB.

Below is the screenshot of my chat with my helper — the man who helps me get cool things at a cheaper rate in Lagos. Whatever I want to buy in Lagos, he knows where to get it at a cheaper rate and with quality.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
In the above chat I purchased

1. Laptop 1 = 28k
2. Laptop 2 = 34k
3. 8GB RAM1 = 6k
4. 8GB RAM2 = 6k
5. 500GB Hard disk1 = 6k
6. 500GB Hard disk2 = 6k
7. Jehovah Witness' bag to put everything = 2.5k
8. Transport within Lagos = 4.5k
9. Shipping/Waybill to PH = 5k
10. That's all

So, it was 98k which is approximately 100k.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
If I were a clueless nice guy, this is how the money would've gone.

1. Babe called and said she needs 50k.
2. I transfered the money to her.
3. Babe said she needs a new phone.
4. I asked her what she did with the 50k.

6. She gets angry and calls me stingy, then stops picking my call.
7. I call, call, and call, then she picks and I start apologizing and told her I won't be stingy again.

8. I bought her the phone with the remaining 50k.
9. She saw the phone and told me it's not what she wants. The one she wants is 270k or better yet, iPhone 11.

10. I promised to buy it for her next month.
11. She becomes excited and kisses me on my cheek, not lips.
12. I became happy because a got a kiss.

13. I tried to push for sex, but she refused and said she'll give it to me after buying the phone/she's seeing her menses.
14. I saved for the phone and finally bought it and she was happy and thanked me.

15. The next day, I accidentally saw her naughty chat in her old phone on how I'm boring and a weak man. In the chat, they talked about how last night were their best sex together and where they'll meet again.

16. I confronted her, but she denied.
17. I became depressed, came to Nairaland, created a new account to hide my identity, and created a thread with the title: "I Can't Think Straight. I Can't Believe This Girl I Love So Much Could Do This to Me. Please, Help Before I Kill Myself — I'm Suicidal."

Finally, Nairalanders will give me advice to dump the olósho and I'll reply with, "But I love her more than life — I planned settling down with her. I can't live without her."

Typing...

12 Likes

Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
My question is: would you rather be the real iLegend that invested 100k to empower his fellow men to generate more money and at the same time impact knowledge to the world?

Or

The fake iLegend that uses money to lure women because he got no game and in the end becomes depressed?

Men, be wise. Help your fellow men and also help women, but don't help women in exchange for sex.

Sex is free. Only weak men pay for sex.

Relationship is free. Only weak men pay for relationship.

Marriage, on the other hand, is not free — you gotta pay and you gotta take good care of your wife financially, mentally, sexually, and otherwise.

Learn to invest in yourself and in others, not to waste money to impress women or prove a point. If you must prove a point, prove it by investing it and showing us how you invested it.

100k is not big, but investing it is better than wasting it for a round of sex or "feel good."

15 Likes

Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by balosammy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
U are indeed a genius ,
Still learning from you

Motivation at the greatest height

4 Likes

Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by SpyAC(m): 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
I love this, any room for someone like me to come in?
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
SpyAC:
I love this, any room for someone like me to come in?

The rooms are locked — except you'll sleep in the kitchen. Buying a laptop, I only do that with those I know offline. The online crew have something different. Let's not talk about that yet.
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by PARIS07: 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS PLATONIAN, ARISTOTLIAN AND BACONIAN IN DIMENSION
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by Adasun(m): 8:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
What a way to waste money. Number 7 tho grin
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by kinzation(m): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

The rooms are locked — except you'll sleep in the kitchen. Buying a laptop, I only do that with those I know offline. The online crew have something different. Let's not talk about that yet.
Boss
I'm currently in Imo State on a pleasure visit
can we meet offline?
like come to PH
I need to empower myself

need your rply ASAP
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Money sent.

One thing I want those reading to learn is: showing screenshots of everything seem childish, but it's not. All these things I'm showing here for free may one day turn to a book on, "How to Buy Things at a Cheaper Rate in Lagos."

People in Lagos may not need such a book, but people from other states will be on the queue ready to buy.

Greatness is when you can turn your play, fun, immaturity, hobby, and craziness to wealth and use that wealth to help humanity.

3 Likes

Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
kinzation:
Boss
I'm currently in Imo State on a pleasure visit
can we meet offline?
like come to PH
I need to empower myself

need your rply ASAP

Only one person on Nairaland has seen my ugly face. I mean, face-to-face. He was a fellow corper when we were serving. Also, he comes to my room at the lodge most times. His moniker is: deleted. If you ask him about me, he tell you I don't mingle except otherwise.

The summary of the above epistle is: I'm an animal going into extinction, so I preserve myself in a lonely Island.

4 Likes

Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:
Money sent.

One thing I want those reading to learn is: showing screenshots of everything seem childish, but it's not. All these things I'm showing here for free may one day turn to a book on, "How to Buy Things at a Cheaper Rate in Lagos."

People in Lagos may not need such a book, but people from other states will be on the queue ready to buy.

Greatness is when you can turn your play, fun, immaturity, hobby, and craziness to wealth and use that wealth to help humanity.
Boss man greetings from this other part, I am one of the living witness..I remain forever grateful and loyal .more blessings on your way..
still looking for a way to afford that Battery

1 Like

Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by kinzation(m): 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

Only one person on Nairaland has seen my ugly face. I mean, face-to-face. He was a fellow corper when we were serving. Also, he comes to my room at the lodge most times. His moniker is: deleted. If you ask him about me, he tell you I don't mingle except otherwise.

The summary of the above epistle is: I'm an animal going into extinction, so I preserve myself in a lonely Island.

Sighs bro

just give me this rare opportunity
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
This man and his write ups sha, I just love those catchy titles...
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by balosammy(m): 11:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
iLegendd:

Me that have seen ur face in my dream
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:42am On Nov 06, 2019
balosammy:

Me that have seen ur face in my dream

Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2019
itzzkhaliii:

Boss man greetings from this other part, I am one of the living witness..I remain forever grateful and loyal .more blessings on your way..
still looking for a way to afford that Battery

God will take charge.
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by Dollywood(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Sighs.
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by dbestuncle: 11:03am On Nov 06, 2019
iLegendd:
In the above chat I purchased
1. Laptop 1 = 28k 2. Laptop 2 = 34k 3. 8GB RAM1 = 6k 4. 8GB RAM2 = 6k 5. 500GB Hard disk1 = 6k 6. 500GB Hard disk2 = 6k 7. Jehovah Witness' bag to put everything = 2.5k 8. Transport within Lagos = 4.5k 9. Shipping/Waybill to PH = 5k 10. That's all
So, it was 98k which is approximately 100k.

Typing...
you are lucky o, wish I can do biz with u
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
iLegendd:

God will take charge.
ameen
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
dbestuncle:

you are lucky o, wish I can do biz with u
That would be great, but such a window is unavailable for now. When it's open, I'll let you know.
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
Dollywood:
Sighs.

God will take control. #Smile.

1 Like

Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
The Samsung of 28k has been swapped for core i5 (Dell) of 48k. Hoping to get all goods this week or weekend.
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mtcheew. The driver said hold up. Let's wait till tomorrow. I wish the driver journey mercies.
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by Prideofthelion: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
The baba legend...na one of ur boys oo....I go call u tomorrow. L
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:23am On Nov 09, 2019
Prideofthelion:
The baba legend...na one of ur boys oo....I go call u tomorrow. L

I'll be honored to pick your call as long as at the end of the call, it fetches money. #Smile.

Business minded 24/7.
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by IAmRoot(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2019
Wait. You reside in Port Harcourt? @ilegend
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2019
It has double answers, but I'll go with "no," for now.
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by Prideofthelion: 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:

I'll be honored to pick your call as long as at the end of the call, it fetches money. #Smile.

Business minded 24/7.

Mmmmh.....but u taught us wise one,that money is noteverythng wise one shocked
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by Drone20(m): 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
My biggest motivation
I will love to work with u someday
Re: 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] by Drone20(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:
If I were a clueless nice guy, this is how the money would've gone.

1. Babe called and said she needs 50k.
2. I transfered the money to her.
3. Babe said she needs a new phone.
4. I asked her what she did with the 50k.

6. She gets angry and calls me stingy, then stops picking my call.
7. I call, call, and call, then she picks and I start apologizing and told her I won't be stingy again.

8. I bought her the phone with the remaining 50k.
9. She saw the phone and told me it's not what she wants. The one she wants is 270k or better yet, iPhone 11.

10. I promised to buy it for her next month.
11. She becomes excited and kisses me on my cheek, not lips.
12. I became happy because a got a kiss.

13. I tried to push for sex, but she refused and said she'll give it to me after buying the phone/she's seeing her menses.
14. I saved for the phone and finally bought it and she was happy and thanked me.

15. The next day, I accidentally saw her naughty chat in her old phone on how I'm boring and a weak man. In the chat, they talked about how last night were their best sex together and where they'll meet again.

16. I confronted her, but she denied.
17. I became depressed, came to Nairaland, created a new account to hide my identity, and created a thread with the title: "I Can't Think Straight. I Can't Believe This Girl I Love So Much Could Do This to Me. Please, Help Before I Kill Myself — I'm Suicidal."

Finally, Nairalanders will give me advice to dump the olósho and I'll reply with, "But I love her more than life — I planned settling down with her. I can't live without her."

Typing...

Your moniker truely represent u, Ilegend, u truely a legend, am motivated by u, hope I can get to meet u someday and learn from u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / [kids Stay Away] Story Of My Physical Relation With Maid 3 Years Older Than Me!! / Can't Believe Only This One Drug Cure All This Multiple Diseases.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.