Stats: 3,159,593 members, 7,840,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) (32878 Views)

Gov Soludo Firing From All Cylinders (photos) / Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Anambralstson: 9:07am On Nov 06, 2019
dmz1:
my own problem is where to buy tecnogas cylinder in Enugu. I hear it is of a very high quality. please inform me if you know.
They just started production their cylinders will be available soon

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Harlem2(m): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2019
HM
Buy local products... before Chinese dump all their used product here.
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Gudguyz(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2019
Nice one!!!

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my signature.Thanks
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by LZAA: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2019
lipsrsealed
omenka:
Yet you people claim Buhari hates Igbos and most of his policies are directed towards making sure the South East makes zero progress economically.

Borders are closed, you guys claim the closure is targeted at Igbos.

Airport is closed for renovations, you claim Buhari doesnt want you guys to celebrate Christmas properly by hindering your brothers from returning home.

Recent Innoson gtb debacle, you claimed it was orchestrated by Buhari to cripple Innoson.

Tanker falls in the East, it is a terrorist attack on Igbos orchestrated by Buhari.

Let's not even talk about the
Etc etc.

YET, to this day, NO OTHER GOVERNMENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA HAS PATRONIZED BUSINESSES OWED BY EASTERNERS THAN THIS GOVERNMENT.

I wish you guys can take off those spectacles of hate and see things for what they really are. Buhari is definitely not an enemy of the East.
Sha reject sai babarism
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by DemigodZeus147(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2019
LadySarah:
IGBO amaka

Imakawa Omalicha wink
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Talkingoil(m): 11:23am On Nov 06, 2019
Good for them

Call to access loans without collateral at low interest,exclusive to port Harcourt residents
NB bank staffs stand a greater chance
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by efighter: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2019
Buhari is God sent.

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 06, 2019
LZAA:
lipsrsealed
Sha reject sai babarism
Cc immhotep GMBuharii greenback Adaibeku
Omenka and his IDP arguments grin

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Minenaira: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2019
immhotep:

Omenka and his IDP arguments grin
tongue
Replying yourself
Madness

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by MrTobi94: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2019
Something that is been produced by teenagers in China. Lmao

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by sunnyphem(m): 11:28am On Nov 06, 2019
nice move
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Ogegod87: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2019
Good one but i hope we can trust these cylinders?
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by lastmessenger: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2019
omenka:
Typical gibberish from your kind. I'm sure the hundreds he killed vanished after you woke up from your dream.

You have the worst roads? I thought jonathan built roads only comparable to those in the streets of heaven in your place.

You guys have NOTHING on that man. Your hatred only stems from his defeat of your preferred candidate and ever since you just cant seem to shake off the hurt.

Nonsense.

Good bye.
you just jumped to Jonathan when we are yet to deal with buhari. Stop attributing the Igbo peoples success to Buhari. He has never helped an Igbo man

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by seangy4konji: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2019
Does that mean they won't still sell the cylinder to boko haram to make home made bombs when the looters have eat their salary so boko boys can bomb them in return and send them on the journey of no return..

May almighty strike dead all the leaders looting the common wealth.
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Dechymmytv(f): 11:38am On Nov 06, 2019
Sabby1:
Nice one, it's high time we start patronizing made in Nigeria products.

If there is any issue with our made in Nigeria products we are all free to offer our own constructive criticism

Techno oil group gat my absolute respect
out of all the reaction pics you have in your phone.... This is the one you offer....?

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by anonimi: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2019
omenka:
Yet you people claim Buhari hates Igbos and most of his policies are directed towards making sure the South East makes zero progress economically.

Airport is closed for renovations, you claim Buhari doesnt want you guys to celebrate Christmas properly by hindering your brothers from returning home.

Recent Innoson gtb debacle, you claimed it was orchestrated by Buhari to cripple Innoson.

Tanker falls in the East, it is a terrorist attack on Igbos orchestrated by Buhari.

Etc etc.

YET, to this day, NO OTHER GOVERNMENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA HAS PATRONIZED BUSINESSES OWED BY EASTERNERS THAN THIS GOVERNMENT.

I wish you guys can take off those spectacles of hate and see things for what they really are. Buhari is definitely not an enemy of the East.

Let him buy from the factory in Daura town or Katsina state as well as any other northern state.
How many Fulanis are employed by Dangote even?
Can you buy what does not exist?

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by sonature1: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:
Mrs Nkechi Obi sister inlaw to former governor of Anambra State Mr Peter Obi is the owner of Techno Oil

The Nigerian army is changing its strategy to patronize companies that are owned by Igbo people, including IVM

Meanwhile, the army is led by a Fulani man.

We must grow beyond tribalism in this country.

While this has nothing to do with the topic, I feel I should chip it in.

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2019
omenka:

Airport is closed for renovations, you claim Buhari doesnt want you guys to celebrate Christmas properly by hindering your brothers from returning home. I agreed with you but......

Etc etc.

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:46am On Nov 06, 2019
Not what I was thinking, I thought it was something for warfare......Anyways dem try sha

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by J2381: 11:47am On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:
Any thing man can do woman can do it better.
Great woman

Mrs Nkechi Obi and VP Prof Osinbajo during commissioning of the plant
what exactly was commissioned, an lpg plant or an lpg cylinder making plant?
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2019
This heading get as e be oh.
I actually thought army was banning the Gas cylinders and came to comment. grin
I guess thats the result of too many bad news in this country.

Nice one finally
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Anambralstson: 11:48am On Nov 06, 2019
sonature1:

The Nigerian army is changing its strategy to patronize companies that are owned by Igbo people, including IVM

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

I believe they pay tax to FG

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=Burruchaga71 post=83788377][/quote]. I agree with you but...
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Anambralstson: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2019
J2381:
what exactly was commissioned, an lpg plant or an lpg cylinder making plant?
LPG cylinder making plant, you can watch the video
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2019
omenka:

Airport is closed for renovations, you claim Buhari doesnt want you guys to celebrate Christmas properly by hindering your brothers from returning home. I agreed with you but......

Etc etc.

. I personally agree with you but....
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by sonature1: 11:51am On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

I believe they pay tax to FG

Paying tax is never a problem; patronage is.

If there's no business for a company, it's a problem for the company.

For FG's agencies to inject huge sums of money in patronage, they deserve some commendations.

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by mamaafrik(m): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2019
Yinka oya remove Gas cylinder from that list kia were,we are now producing gas cylinder,next year,engine oil,hyraulic oyel,brake oil,tansmission fluif,plastic and adhensi will follow from Dangote.
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:52am On Nov 06, 2019
Dechymmytv:
out of all the reaction pics you have in your phone.... This is the one you offer....?
Leave him with his reaction picture. Is it your reaction? grin

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by J2381: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

LPG cylinder making plant, you can watch the video
oh that's lovely. This should be the first in Nigeria.
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Kennyswagz2: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Lwkmd gringringringrin
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by mamaafrik(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2019
sonature1:

Ka Chineke mezie okwu

oga thanks to dollar wey go upooooo,oga don collect money fir imported con go buy made in naija.
Business na business

Buhari Violating Federal Character In Appointments – Ekweremadu / 2nd Niger Bridge Opens For Traffic February 2022 - FG / Senate Rejects Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner