Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,625 members, 7,840,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) (32882 Views)

Gov Soludo Firing From All Cylinders (photos) / Subsidy: One Round Now Goes For N500 - Commercial Sex Workers Lament / Obasanjo Goes For Medical Checkup In Bayelsa. See How Much He Paid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by sonature1: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
mamaafrik:
oga thanks to dollar wey go upooooo,oga don collect money fir imported con go buy made in naija.
Business na business

Please stop making illogical excuses.

This news is all over the media.

The military is gradually keying into Buhari's agenda to patronize locally made products.

I can never be a Buhari's fan, but I appreciate people when they do the right thing.

We all must do the same thing.
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by mamaafrik(m): 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
sonature1:

Please stop making illogical excuses.

This news is all over the media.

The military is gradually keying into Buhari's agenda to patronize locally made products.

I can never be a Buhari's fan, but I appreciate people when they do the right thing.

We all must do the same thing.
be logical, soo buhar was the one who told them abi,where did he say that,why is he not saying so to the custom,immigration,cbn,Nimasa,his own convoy,the Legislators nko.
I'm not saying it's a bad idea,but the reason why army is buying them is not for patriotism of buying but economics prudence of the ogas.
wake up.

1 Like

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
omenka:
Yet you people claim Buhari hates Igbos and most of his policies are directed towards making sure the South East makes zero progress economically.

Borders are closed, you guys claim the closure is targeted at Igbos.

Airport is closed for renovations, you claim Buhari doesnt want you guys to celebrate Christmas properly by hindering your brothers from returning home.

Recent Innoson gtb debacle, you claimed it was orchestrated by Buhari to cripple Innoson.

Tanker falls in the East, it is a terrorist attack on Igbos orchestrated by Buhari.

Let's not even talk about the propaganda from ipob.
Etc etc.

YET, to this day, NO OTHER GOVERNMENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA HAS PATRONIZED BUSINESSES OWED BY EASTERNERS THAN THIS GOVERNMENT.

I wish you guys can take off those spectacles of hate and see things for what they really are. Buhari is definitely not an enemy of the East.
We have to quote this for posterity sake.
God bless you for this sir.
You are a patriot.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by sonature1: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Smithkafors:

You guys are evil,a company that has been in operation for years all of a sudden u are bringing buhari into it.Was it buhari that gave them money to start the company?
For your information,no one is begging government to come and patronize them, government can go outside the country and buy.It will not make the company not to prosper.The government doesn't have any choice,if the company is producing a quality product and well known,the government doesn't have any choice than to buy from them like every other Nigerians are buying.Dont sound as if buhari is doing them a favor!.With or without government,it doesn't change nada.Obi family is not a hungry family,rather they are creating employment for government and Nigerian citizens not the other way round.

How old are you?

On Nairaland, you guys send a wrong signal of who Igbos are.

What is wrong with you people? Has tribalism eroded your senses of gratitude and appreciation?

For every Kobo injected into a business, the businessman is grateful. Go and see how appreciative Innoson is because the army is buying his auto products.

Gini n'eme do unu na Nairaland?

Tufiakwa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by BOFREJO(m): 12:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lord bless the work of my hand so i can contribute my quota..
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Kennyswagz2: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
My own be say make a nor go explode gringringrin
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:
Mrs Nkechi Obi sister inlaw to former governor of Anambra State Mr Peter Obi is the owner of Techno Oil
Does Peter Obi near same surname with his wife's sister's husband?
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by ABCHDE: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
post=83789023:

We have to quote this for posterity sake.
God bless you for this sir.
You are a patriot.
[/s]
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Dechymmytv(f): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bahamas95:
Leave him with his reaction picture. Is it your reaction? grin
who ask you?

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by MoIbrahim: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
Some people won't see this patriotic act o, and they will be the major beneficiaries sef

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Valentine097(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sabby1:
Nice one, it's high time we start patronizing made in Nigeria products.

If there is any issue with our made in Nigeria products we are all free to offer our own constructive criticism

Ahh! Techno oil group gat my absolute respect
misuse of memes
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by mechanics(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nice initiative but it should not be limited for the officers alone.
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Henri8: 12:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
omenka:
Yet you people claim Buhari hates Igbos and most of his policies are directed towards making sure the South East makes zero progress economically.

Airport is closed for renovations, you claim Buhari doesnt want you guys to celebrate Christmas properly by hindering your brothers from returning home.

Recent Innoson gtb debacle, you claimed it was orchestrated by Buhari to cripple Innoson.

Tanker falls in the East, it is a terrorist attack on Igbos orchestrated by Buhari.

Etc etc.

YET, to this day, NO OTHER GOVERNMENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA HAS PATRONIZED BUSINESSES OWED BY EASTERNERS THAN THIS GOVERNMENT.

I wish you guys can take off those spectacles of hate and see things for what they really are. Buhari is definitely not an enemy of the East.
Hahahahahahhaa...some points.
The wise will seize the opportunity to make it.

That aside, is there any work going on at Akanu Ibiam international airport?

Are the contractors on ground?
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Coldie(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
omenka:

Etc etc.

There's a difference between Igbos and Igbo's.
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
leofab:
I even thought it’s gas flare for warfare.... mtchwww :' the only thing we care about is food and sex
So we'll die of hunger and we wont reproduce because you're looking for who to fight with angry
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by chukel(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
sonature1:

How old are you?

On Nairaland, you guys send a wrong signal of who Igbos are.

What is wrong with you people? Has tribalism eroded your senses of gratitude and appreciation?

For every Kobo injected into a business, the businessman is grateful. Go and see how appreciative Innoson is because the army is buying his auto products.

Gini n'eme do unu na Nairaland?

Tufiakwa!
God bless you nwanne. I really don't understand the breed of humans of igbo extraction we have these days. Ha na-emebo mmadu.

1 Like

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Anambralstson: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
J2381:
oh that's lovely. This should be the first in Nigeria.
Yes
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Psoul(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sabby1:
Nice one, it's high time we start started patronizing made in Nigeria products.

If there is any issue with our made in Nigeria products we are all free to offer our own constructive criticism

Ahh! Techno oil group gat my absolute respect
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Psoul(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
ursullalinda:
Good one.....Didn't know we had have such factory in Naija ......way to go
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Anambralstson: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Does Peter Obi near same surname with his wife's sister's husband?
Peter Obi brother's wife
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:
Peter Obi brother's wife
oh,i see
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Kingmathers(m): 2:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:
Mrs Nkechi Obi sister inlaw to former governor of Anambra State Mr Peter Obi is the owner of Techno Oil
On the last three pics, the tags were photoshoped... Thought we wouldn't notice smiley
Nice development tho...
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Kingmathers(m): 2:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
Techno Oil has been operating before this administration, they own filling stations across Nigeria, they are into manufacturing of oil lubricant, they just open cylinder manufacturing plant
Ah, I thought it was just those ones, but the yeah edits are everywhere!!! OP, I hail thee oh!!!

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Anambralstson: 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kingmathers:

On the last three pics, the tags were photoshoped... Thought we wouldn't notice smiley
Nice development tho...
Techno Oil’s fuel depot with a capacity of 60 million litres terminal is the fuel storage arm where all fuels marketed by the company are received, stored and eventually distributed. The Techno Oil terminal services retail outlets, commercial and industrial channels.

Techno Oil’s terminal holds various products in storage such as:

Premium Motor Spirit (PMS)

Automotive Gas Oil (AGO)

Household Kerosene (HHK)

Dual Purpose Kerosene (DPK)

Aviation Turbine Kerosene (ATK)

Low Pour Fuel Oil (LPFO)

Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG)

Lubricants and Base Oil (500N, 900N, 150BS, 100N)

Techno Oil operates a 200-meter two finger jetty facility at Kirikiri Lighter Terminal in Apapa, Lagos.

https://technooil.com/fuel-depot-terminals/

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Anambralstson: 2:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kingmathers:

Ah, I thought it was just those ones, but the yeah edits are everywhere!!! OP, I hail thee oh!!!
So you don't know Techno Oil headquarter before Lekki toll gate opposite Oriental hotel

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by olajizz01(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
Smithkafors:

You guys are evil,a company that has been in operation for years all of a sudden u are bringing buhari into it.Was it buhari that gave them money to start the company?
For your information,no one is begging government to come and patronize them, government can go outside the country and buy.It will not make the company not to prosper.The government doesn't have any choice,if the company is producing a quality product and well known,the government doesn't have any choice than to buy from them like every other Nigerians are buying.Dont sound as if buhari is doing them a favor!.With or without government,it doesn't change nada.Obi family is not a hungry family,rather they are creating employment for government and Nigerian citizens not the other way round.
You guys are terrible being,instead of you to acknowledged the fact and move on,you kept arguing, the owners/management of those companies know how to lobbied(government at all levels and organisations) for the sales of their goods.
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by adekolaelect(m): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Smithkafors:

See a devilish ethnic typical person .shut up the government policy and enabling environment always promote and encourage local productions .

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by invectives(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
omenka:

Etc etc.

Ur Dada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by jcross19: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
omenka:
Typical gibberish from your kind. I'm sure the hundreds he killed vanished after you woke up from your dream.

You have the worst roads? I thought jonathan built roads only comparable to those in the streets of heaven in your place.

You guys have NOTHING on that man. Your hatred only stems from his defeat of your preferred candidate and ever since you just cant seem to shake off the hurt.

Nonsense.

Good bye.
[s]
omenka:
Typical gibberish from your kind. I'm sure the hundreds he killed vanished after you woke up from your dream.

You have the worst roads? I thought jonathan built roads only comparable to those in the streets of heaven in your place.

You guys have NOTHING on that man. Your hatred only stems from his defeat of your preferred candidate and ever since you just cant seem to shake off the hurt.

Nonsense.

Good bye.
[/s]
omenka:

Nonsense.

Good bye.
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

Peter Obi dynasty.

I converted my parents $150m to $550m.

Shun Sir !!
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
omenka:

Etc etc.

Who is this baby ?

Have you taken Cerellac today ?
Re: Army Goes For Made In Nigeria Technogas Cylinders(photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
omenka:

Nonsense.

Good bye.

You deserve to be banned for derailing a thread..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Speaks On Uzodinma’s Victory At The Supreme Court / 2nd Niger Bridge Opens For Traffic February 2022 - FG / Adeyinka Grandson Convicted On Charges Of Terrorism, Inciting Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.