Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1999 Views)

Zimbabwean Teen Girl Dies During Sex In Generator Room, Family Wants Bride Price / They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened / Guys, If A Lady Says These During Sex Then You Are Good On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by bigmoney88: 4:24am On Nov 06, 2019
Re: . by kinzation(m): 4:46am On Nov 06, 2019
WTF

wicked world
Re: . by kunlesufyan(m): 5:44am On Nov 06, 2019
He should be destroyed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Chepos1(m): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2019
How will they say this girl is 16? These people can be so older than their age.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by voltron14: 6:18am On Nov 06, 2019
Good story but I'm yet to find any evidence her death was caused by the doctor.

Yes, he may have had a motive but there's no link between the murder weapon and him.

No evidence he was ever at the scene of the crime. No eye witnesses testimony, no DNA sample taken from the scene of the crime.

Curiously, she has had several other ex-boyfriends, one of whom stalks her and had broken her arm in the past.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Melvinsofty: 8:04am On Nov 06, 2019
Too bad if he was the one that killed her... See what greed has landed her using his credit card and even asking for 20000 dolls feel no pity for her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Oluwatosean(m): 8:23am On Nov 06, 2019
I was gonna say that mudafucka na pedo buh shoo shocked..

That girl, 16?

1 Like

Re: . by kenir(m): 8:28am On Nov 06, 2019
voltron14:
Good story but I'm yet to find any evidence her death was caused by the doctor.

Yes, he may have had a motive but there's no link between the murder weapon and him.

No evidence he was ever at the scene of the crime. No eye witnesses testimony, no DNA sample taken from the scene of the crime.

Curiously, she has had several other ex-boyfriends, one of whom stalks her and had broken her arm in the past.
and they told the story like he was caught on camera!

2 Likes

Re: . by alphaNomega: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2019
Let's assume I believe this story.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2019
Girls and growth spurt shocked That is a pix of a 16 year old girl?? Wow!!

Men should try to control themselves around 15 years and above girls..... Whatever it takes..

This man has landed himself in trouble now... He should be jailed!!!

1 Like

Re: . by justybobo: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chepos1:
How will they say this girl is 16? These people can be so older than their age.
Girl like this easily gets herself into trouble. Her parents should have had her under lock and key, not letting her go out and meet men like this!

1 Like

Re: . by justybobo: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
Melvinsofty:
Too bad if he was the one that killed her... See what greed has landed her using his credit card and even asking for 20000 dolls feel no pity for her
She didn't know she was trying to get money from a man who was willing to kill her to protect himself.
Re: . by Ajeboter: 10:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
I don't understand, 16 years or 61?

(1) (Reply)

Vacation In Obudu … (18+) / President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian / What Is One Thing You Regreted Doing In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.