Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women (2096 Views)

I Have Feelings For My House Help. / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by luiscarter(m): 11:05am On Nov 06, 2019
A very close friend of mine opened to me recently, that he's into mature lady's only ie 35 years upwards. He's 26 years and it has been a huge problem for him recently, because he doesn't want to settle with someone much older than him. Please what should he do??

Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 06, 2019
He probably values high emotional and mental reasoning capability that is why he settles for very mature ladies. I am in the same boat with him , i only love mature ladies . I don't mind marrying a lady older than me .

Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by sweetonugbu: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2019
Sirvingeo:
He probably values high emotional and mental reasoning capability that is why he settles for very mature ladies. I am in the same boat with him , i only love mature ladies . I don't mind marrying a lady older than me .
same here,intelligence is numero uno for me, even if you're miss world but not intelligent and also lack maturity it's a no no for me.

Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by sweetonugbu: 11:19am On Nov 06, 2019
I also love complex ladies,skin deep beautiful ladies bore me,I love exploring.

Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by luiscarter(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2019
Sirvingeo:

He should go for what he wants, no matter the age?
Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by Osobi32(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2019
I thought am the only one who is attracted to mature ladies..... I love them older coz their reasoning and attitude is amazing, you can hold a good conversation with a mature lady for hours without getting bored. Mature ladies are smart and are good advisers! They express their emotions with boldness unlike our young ladies who don't even know what they want aside taking selfie in my car and talk nonsense

Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by LONEER(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
same here
but I tend to be scared of approaching them for relationship,
note I'm just 21yrs and most of them are more successful than I am.
Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by 2buffagain(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
That's just fetishization.
I recommend your friend WAITS until he hits his 30s first before thinking about marriage to women that older than him.
The 35+ year old woman that might look good today, will not look the same in 4 years.
Sometimes, all it takes is 1 year for sissy to turn into aunty grin

Only in his 30s can he have the full mental spectrum needed to make such a permanent decision if "older women" is still the path he wants to walk.

Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by PAO429: 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
2buffagain:
I recommend your friend WAITS until he hits his 30s first before thinking about marriage.
The 35+ year old woman that might look good today, will not look the same in 4 years.

Only in his 30s can he have the full mental spectrum needed to make such a permanent decision if "older women" is still the path he wants to walk.

So true
In situation like this
I will advise too the guy should wait till 30 before he marries but continue dating
Reason is that , his taste might change
And if it doesn’t then maybe that is his thing
Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by luiscarter(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
LONEER:
same here

It doesn't stop you from shooting your shot
Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by luiscarter(m): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
2buffagain:
I recommend your friend WAITS until he hits his 30s first before thinking about marriage to women that older than him.

That's a nice idea
Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by victorian(f): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
My bf just clocked 30,while I'm in my 30s. He knows my age and he's OK with it.

Initially I was uncomfortable with it because hes dashingly handsome ( which I like, lol),he own his own biz, travels in nd out of naija. But can pressure one for Africa . I give In to him, Mehn he's very patient guy . He is not having No for an answer. For every doubts in my mind, which I voiced out, he has an answer already cheesy

Sighs, I eventually succumbed when it looks like he was more serious than other guys who were my age and older than I am.

I can feel his passionate love and plea not to leave. smiley which is good.

Don't mind me, I like to feel I'm needed in any guy who wants to be with me. I simply had to remodify my answer to yes! smiley

And I'm happy, I did. He's so committed, matured in thinking. I'm impressed.

Some younger guys are OK.

Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by Tallesty1(m): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
His future is ripe
Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
Matured ladies are the best and once you into them Dey will always come for you.
Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
LONEER:
same here

21 kwa...please do something else for now.

Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by chigoizie7(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
I am glad guys are opening their eyes lately. Not all these empty brains that know all about selfies and Brazilian hairs

Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by Ahmed0336(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Tried that once. It took miracle for me to escape that relationship. She was almost faultless.... BTW she was 36 and I was 20

Smh....
Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by 24kmagic: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
See them liars.
All of Una de say Una like older women cos of their maturity, bla bla bla.

Who come de call all these old cargoes evening newspaper?

You like mature women for fvcks but not for marriage abi? SMH

Hypocrites!

Team young blood abeg

Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by gideonvalor98(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
Same here...I like it when a Lady is mature not all this small girls thinking they are doing you a favour or entitlement reasoning or doing like plastic toy up and down...some of them will talk anyhow and I will be like .."I bo ni eleyi ti wa naa"...or "nibo la n ti ri eleyi naa"
Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by LONEER(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
taiwoawoniyi:

21 kwa...please do something else for now.

I know sir i was just airing my opinion, tho i don't see anything wrong in 21yrs old dude being in a relationship.
Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by DenreleDave(m): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
luiscarter:
A very close friend of mine opened to me recently, that he's into mature lady's only ie 35 years upwards. He's 26 years and it has been a huge problem for him recently, because he doesn't want to settle with someone much older than him. Please what should he do??

It is u, not ur friend

If na ur friend, wetin concern you na
Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by luiscarter(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
DenreleDave:

It is u, not ur friend

If na ur friend, wetin concern you na

You are high on cum
Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
LONEER:

I know sir i was just airing my opinion,
tho i don't see anything wrong in 21yrs old dude
being in a relationship.
Being in a relationship is not a small thing o brother.
You have to be mature mentally, emotionally, financially.
If you're not ready for marriage in a feasible duration, just find something more productive to do.
Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by kingxsamz(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
luiscarter:

All these things are always happening to your friends. .
Which day will you people admit that you're the one in need of help?

Re: Help!!!! My Friend Only Have Feelings For Marture Women by luiscarter(m): 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
kingxsamz:

All these things are always happening to your friends. .
Which day will you people admit that you're the one in need of help?

I'm a good friend to my friends

Ladies..can U Date Guys Who Wear Glasses? / She Cheated On Me Emotionally / .