Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Angry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry (1644 Views)

Angry Wife Beats Up Her Husband’s Mistress After Catching Them In Bed (photos) / Angry Lady Poo All Over Boyfriend's House, Even Inside His Shoes For Cheating / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry by Itsjare(f): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Don't knw if I shud stay mad at my bf or just take what he did as something any other person could do

Am suppose to be in nysc camp by now.. But due to some financial situation I couldn't... I told my bf everything... And he knew I was getting prepared but money ain't just flowing in like I expected... Nd my state of deployment isnt wia i can just hop up and leave at any time... To cut d story short... Last week Friday we both went to the market to get some little things I wil b needing in camp... And I stil brought up d issue of me missing camp wil b painful he never said anything he just said we shud get whatever we came to get and leave... We got home I still made mention of it and I was like since help ain't coming I wil differ my movement for stream 2... He still didn't say nothing... We made plans initially to go check different parks for prices of t-fare on saturday... So on Saturday morning he called and I told him we shudnt go since am not expecting money from anywhere to make d trip... He said it doesnt matter... Bit I told him I wil feel more sad if I just go to park and I knw I won't b going... He never even made mention of him having any plans of giving me d money... Saturday pass and Sunday... We were together on Sunday still didn't say noting... On monday too he didn't say a word... I was seeing my friends post and DAT got me sad nd so emotional... I cudnt control it any more and had to tell him how I felt... And I cudnt just believed what I heard

"He said he had d intention of giving me d money and since I refuse going to the park for enquiry he used the money for his friend wedding clothes"...

I felt like doing something stupid... Like I was thinking if he tot I read minds now... And he said I wud atleast go to d park first nd I was like I told u dis wil make me feel bad if I later didn't go and he said dats my own problem... I caused my not going myself

Ever since ystd I cudnt sleep... Jst thinking how on earth someone DAT claims he loves u cud choose clothes over u ...

Though I have been giving him attitide ever since ystd but I guess he hisnt seeing wjat he did wrong...

To make thing worse he his now asking me for sex... Even with d stupid thing he did... And I refused him and he his telling me he understood

Right now I feel like just quiting the relationship

Am confused

Am sorry for the long msg

Pls what to do cos am loosing my sanity
Re: Angry by Kingoflotto(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmm....
Re: Angry by MrCork: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Itsjare:
Don't knw if I shud stay mad at my bf or just take what he did as something any other person could do

Am suppose to be in nysc camp by now.. But due to some financial situation I couldn't... I told my bf everything... And he knew I was getting prepared but money ain't just flowing in like I expected... Nd my state of deployment isnt wia i can just hop up and leave at any time... To cut d story short... Last week Friday we both went to the market to get some little things I wil b needing in camp... And I stil brought up d issue of me missing camp wil b painful he never said anything he just said we shud get whatever we came to get and leave... We got home I still made mention of it and I was like since help ain't coming I wil differ my movement for stream 2... He still didn't say nothing... We made plans initially to go check different parks for prices of t-fare on saturday... So on Saturday morning he called and I told him we shudnt go since am not expecting money from anywhere to make d trip... He said it doesnt matter... Bit I told him I wil feel more sad if I just go to park and I knw I won't b going... He never even made mention of him having any plans of giving me d money... Saturday pass and Sunday... We were together on Sunday still didn't say noting... On monday too he didn't say a word... I was seeing my friends post and DAT got me sad nd so emotional... I cudnt control it any more and had to tell him how I felt... And I cudnt just believed what I heard

"He said he had d intention of giving me d money and since I refuse going to the park for enquiry he used the money for his friend wedding clothes"...

I felt like doing something stupid... Like I was thinking if he tot I read minds now... And he said I wud atleast go to d park first nd I was like I told u dis wil make me feel bad if I later didn't go and he said dats my own problem... I caused my not going myself

Ever since ystd I cudnt sleep... Jst thinking how on earth someone DAT claims he loves u cud choose clothes over u ...

Though I have been giving him attitide ever since ystd but I guess he hisnt seeing wjat he did wrong...

To make thing worse he his now asking me for sex... Even with d stupid thing he did... And I refused him and he his telling me he understood

Am confused

angry

1 Like

Re: Angry by MrCork: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Itsjare:

Am confused

..are u half cast or lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: Angry by kiddoiLL(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
I think you should've listened to him when he kept saying you guys should go to the park to go enquire fees for the transport. maybe he kept quiet because he wanted to know the amount it will cost so he'll split his budget? I don't know.
Maybe you should've had a little bit more faith in him when you kept reminding him no money but he stood with you going shopping and again asking you guys to go to the park. Faith? maybe....

On his part, his end game seems kinda immature, if he really knew how important this issue was and that you really needed to leave, he would've known better than to just stand up and go blow the money on clothes the minute you didn't show up. So I understand where your anger brews from, a more sensitive guy will know that in the end he needed to use the money for your trip

2 Likes

Re: Angry by Itsjare(f): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
MrCork:

..are u half cast or lightskin? angry

Why did u ask pls
Re: Angry by MedicH: 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
Unfair, very unfair. There's more to this than what u just wrote so get his own side of the story. Where did you wrong him?
Re: Angry by Itsjare(f): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I think you should've listened to him when he kept saying you guys should go to the park to go enquire fees for the transport. maybe he kept quiet because he wanted to know the amount it will cost so he'll split his budget? I don't know.
Maybe you should've had a little bit more faith in him when you kept reminding him no money but he stood with you going shopping and again asking you guys to go to the park. Faith? maybe....

Guess I lacked faith... But he shud have just opened up to me when I told him I wil b more sad if I just end up going to d park without d assurance of me going to camp... And from someobe telling me he his also broke... I don't think I lacked d faith either

On his part, his end game seems kinda immature, if he really knew how important this issue was and that you really needed to leave, he would've known better than to just stand up and go blow the money on clothes the minute you didn't show up. So I understand where your anger brews from, a more sensitive guy will know that in the end he needed to use the money for your trip
Re: Angry by Itsjare(f): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
MedicH:
Unfair, very unfair. There's more to this than what u just wrote so get his own side of the story. Where did you wrong him?

Wrong him... I don't think I ever remembered wronging him...
Re: Angry by Itsjare(f): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=Itsjare post=83791538][

I think my lacking faith was where I told him I would b more sad if I go to d park and I ended up not going to camp.. Dia and de he shud have opened up to me... Cos I don't read minds

And I don't think I lacked faith cos he told me he was also broke too... So what Chang will going to d park bring
Re: Angry by MedicH: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
Itsjare:

Wrong him... I don't think I ever remembered wronging him...

Somebody u call ur bf should be conscious of issues pertinent to u and going to camp is one. He just treated it non challantly and it makes me think he is bearing grudges. There's no part of nigeria now that 10k can't cover bus fare except in festive periods and that's chicken change. Why did he chose between clothes for a wedding and ur going to camp? How long have u two been together? Is there any where u dont meet his.needs?
Re: Angry by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
I wonder when boyfriend translate to husband or father

Is he your father or husband?

it seems like Nysc is the time for most women to be free to do what they like even when they have bf and husbands at home waiting for them.

anyway he is just trying to save his money, he knows that once you enter camp, the relationship will be over.

n.b: if you want your money for transport, smell nice, dress sexy, give him the best Mouth Action and sex that he can dream of, if he wants second round, stylishly tease him and ask for your money, he will give you double. use your feminine seduction to your advantage instead f complaining here.

2 Likes

Re: Angry by Kingoflotto(m): 1:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmm.... Waiting for the elders... I rarely comment on posts or anything here on nairaland but for some strange reasons I feel like commenting on your thread But before they come.... Because there are always two sides to a coin.. So from your own perspective... Did you offend him anyway or did you do anything wrong that have made him act like that...?
Re: Angry by Itsjare(f): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
MedicH:

Somebody u call ur bf should be conscious of issues pertinent to u and going to camp is one. He just treated it non challantly and it makes me think he is bearing grudges. There's no part of nigeria now that 10k can't cover bus fare except in festive periods and that's chicken change. Why did he chose between clothes for a wedding and ur going to camp? How long have u two been together? Is there any where u dont meet his.needs?

We have been together for a year and some months now... And I don't think dia is a way ain't meeting his need... Aside from d fact DAT I denied him sex cos of what he did
Re: Angry by Itsjare(f): 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kingoflotto:
Hmm.... Waiting for the elders... I rarely comment on posts or anything here on nairaland but for some strange reasons I feel like commenting on your thread But before they come.... Because there are always two sides to a coin.. So from your own perspective... Did you offend him anyway or did you do anything wrong that have made him act like that...?

I don't knw if I offended him and he wudnt say... But to my knowledge I don't think I offended him to d length of prioritizing a clothes over my nysc camp
Re: Angry by Newguyhere: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
T
Re: Angry by Kingoflotto(m): 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
Itsjare:

I don't knw if I offended him and he wudnt say... But to my knowledge I don't think I offended him to d length of prioritizing a clothes over my nysc camp
Hmmm... Something is definitely wrong somewhere...if truly he used the money to buy the clothes then you guys need to have some serious talks about each other....relationships should be 50/50 and mutual understanding and interests should be paramount in sustaining it...let him know your mind and thrash it out... But be observant about his reactions and be on guard(your heart)cos in life shit happens while you source for the money elsewhere, don't try bugging him too much .... Just be matured about it...
Re: Angry by MedicH: 4:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
Itsjare:

We have been together for a year and some months now... And I don't think dia is a way ain't meeting his need... Aside from d fact DAT I denied him sex cos of what he did

Local man is angry.
Re: Angry by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
The smart guy knows what happens at NYSC camps. He is insecure. He wishes you skipped service. However, his father is neither Dangote, nor he, Davido. As a broke man, he cannot say his deepest opinion and so continues his mental sojourn in silence which is an epitome of pain.

2 Likes

Re: Angry by Martinez39(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Did you ask him for the money directly or did you imply that you needed money? Let's start from there.
Re: Angry by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
This only happens when you are dating yourself grin
Re: Angry by 24kmagic: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
He his, he hisn't,

Yoruba people, Una no de even fit hide this Una rubbish accent even for text?

Aboki.... Same thing
Inyamiri..... Same thing

Chai!

Now back to the matter.....

E good say him no give you that money (that is if him even get be that).

Cos once you go that NYSC, that guy go authomatically become ex. We Sabi Una type wella, na dem.

Which boyfriend will use his hard earned cash to initiate cheating in his relationship? Common, will you stay there and ride that nigga as he wants?

Rubbish.

Don't quote me

1 Like

Re: Angry by Oreofepeters: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
Enough of this epistle jare. That guy is trying to save himself from upcoming heart breaks and some sort of of emotional blackmail.
Just like the guy above me said, we know una type once you enter nysc you go forget him
Re: Angry by Itsjare(f): 10:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kingoflotto:

Hmmm... Something is definitely wrong somewhere...if truly he used the money to buy the clothes then you guys need to have some serious talks about each other....relationships should be 50/50 and mutual understanding and interests should be paramount in sustaining it...let him know your mind and thrash it out... But be observant about his reactions and be on guard(your heart)cos in life shit happens while you source for the money elsewhere, don't try bugging him too much .... Just be matured about it...

Thanks...
Re: Angry by Itsjare(f): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Martinez39:
Did you ask him for the money directly or did you imply that you needed money? Let's start from there.

I didnt ask him directly cos I knw his struggle too... But I explained everything to him
Re: Angry by Itsjare(f): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oreofepeters:
Enough of this epistle. That is trying to save himself from breaks and some sort of of emotional blackmail.
Just like the guy above me said, we know una type once you enter nysc you go forget the him

I no forget him when I dey school... So na NTSC I wan forget him... Are u guys even thinking what u guys are saying
Re: Angry by Itsjare(f): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
24kmagic:
He his, he hasn't,

Yoruba people, Una no de even fit hide this Una rubbish accent even for text?

Aboki.... Same thing
Inyamiri..... Same thing

Chai!

Now back to the matter.....

E good say him no give you that money (that is if him even get be that).

Cos once you go that NYSC, that guy go authomatically become ex. We Sabi Una type wella, na dem.

Which boyfriend will use his hard earned cash to initiate cheating in his relationship? Common, will you stay there and ride that nigga as he wants?

Rubbish.

Don't quote me

Gosh... Mediocrity... I guess u don't have a relationship... Even if u do... Na dem... D stingy and insecure guys... Gosh... Tah....
Re: Angry by Oreofepeters: 5:03am On Nov 07, 2019
Itsjare:

I no forget him when I dey school... So na NTSC I wan forget him... Are u guys even thinking what u guys are saying
My dear calm down, we all know it's in the gene of every Nigerian girl to dump their so called soulmate when they are away and your guy is aware of that. The guy is just tryna avoid stories that touches the heart. Just tell him you are not going for nysc again and see how happy he would be.
Your girlfriend is yours when she's presently with you.
Once a girl go for nysc, the probability of fvcking male roomates is 50/50 even it doesn't exempt a married woman sef
Once you go, you go Abaddon am for another guy wey no get mouth odour and he knows. Abi no be u?
Re: Angry by 24kmagic: 7:08am On Nov 07, 2019
Itsjare:

Gosh... Mediocrity... I guess u don't have a relationship... Even if u do... Na dem... D stingy and insecure guys... Gosh... Tah....

For a girlfriend that knows her guy's struggles, yet, keep expecting him to give her money, I don't know what words to describe such a girlfriend other than a bad, insensitive and parasitic girlfriend. Yea you're absolutely right, I don't have a relationship. I don't need a liability in my life, cos that's exactly what having a girlfriend means. My story is not on any relationship/romance section on any social media. I know that any penny I make is for myself only, not for me and one yeye thing. Like, I'm extremely free from all financial problems. Money for hair, money for tp, money for shoes, money for pad, money for everything. For what, sex? Nope, I can get sex without having to keep a liability in my life.

And thanks for the "stingy" compliment.
Go and work on that your yeye accent, it's annoying. It's allowed when speaking but not when typing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry by skywalker240(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2019
Your Father should provide what you need. Your boyfreind is not yet your husband so it shouldnt be a must.

Personaly i would jump 4 joy if a girl freind of mine skips that camp, the stories ive heard about both married, engaged, dating, and even single ladies About their sexual exploits in that camp reeks my ears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry by NEZON(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2019
madam leave dat stupid guy n go n get a real n better guy for sef
Re: Angry by dottozil: 8:51am On Nov 07, 2019
Itsjare:

Am confused

I would have said you should try and know your mans capabilities before bugging him with your financial difficulties but then he can afford to buy clothes over something that will bring you joy and happiness that's very bad no man should self centered to the point of not providing your womans need all because you don't want to lose her. he should be happy for you at things like this and be ready to help in anyway, chosen to buy clothes with the money is even ridiculous. My dear talk to him that what he did is very bad and see his reaction but on the other hand start considering your options.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Women Envy Men, And Why They Really Shouldn't / Can A Husband Ask Little Amount Of Money From His Wife / Where Do You Have Fun Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.