Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,588 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband (73916 Views)

Couple Walk Over Guests Like Carpets At Wedding (Photos) / Oyinbo Wives Of Lagos Star, Lynda Ebigwei, Shows Off Her Bare Butt In Swimwear / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 8:53am On Nov 19, 2019
edowarrior:

Black Americans always claiming nonexistent native ancestry. Some Afro Latinos are black but quite a few are mixed and have way lower African DNA than Black Americans.. most of you black Americans look unambiguous black, something that can’t be said for some people classifying themselves as Afro Latinos

I'm not claiming anything, my grandmother is native and that's a fact.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 8:57am On Nov 19, 2019
edowarrior:

You sound like an angry black American with issues against whites? Most other Africans hate Nigerians so why should we care about them?? The average Nigerian only cares about Nigerians and for good reason, do you see the hypocritical Zulu talking rubbish about us but upset that Nigerians said it’s better that she married a white South African. It only Nigeria had been put on the Asian continent. You yourself is a prime example of why we don’t cate about other blacks look how degrading you are to us. We have no friends white or black

To live in America is a reason to hate whites. People don't hate whites because of their lack of melanin, they hate them for their cruelty towards others who are not white.

You don't have friends in other Africans because of your nature, you condemn other blacks and think you are Superior to them yet you see whites as superior to you.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2019
khiaa:

To live in America is a reason to hate whites. People don't hate whites because of their lack of melanin, they hate them for their cruelty towards others who are not white.

You don't have friends in other Africans because of your nature, you condemn other blacks and think you are Superior to them yet you see whites as superior to you.
We condemn other blacks? You don’t see the daily vitriol thrown against us out of the blue? Africans love mocking and degrading Nigerians unprovoked and I’ve seen this first hand. Also the ones with a superiority come led is black Americans who perceive themselves as better than Africans
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2019
edowarrior:

Why are you lying? He said African girls like mixed babies not Nigerian

Aren't Nigerian girls African girls? Don't Nigerian girls like white men and biracial babies?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2019
khiaa:

Aren't Nigerian girls African girls? Don't Nigerian girls like white men and biracial babies?
what’s your issue with white men? You can’t compare them with Black American ones. Of course we like white men for visa and economics opportunity, but we prefer Nigerian men over all. In addition, I’m attracted to white men, especially Eurasian ones who lean more towards white, but I find biracial children repulsive.
Also the whole point is that he visited six countries in Africa so you purposely singling out Nigerians to throw insults sounds petty
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 9:16am On Nov 19, 2019
edowarrior:

We condemn other blacks? You don’t see the daily vitriol thrown against us out of the blue? Africans love mocking and degrading Nigerians unprovoked and I’ve seen this first hand. Also the ones with a superiority come led is black Americans who perceive themselves as better than Africans

Nigerians mock and degrade other Nigerians who are of a different tribe than your own while praising and uplifting whites who don't give a rats azz about you. That is the ultimate betrayal.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2019
edowarrior:
what’s your issue with white men? You can’t compare them with Black American ones. Of course we like white men for visa and economics opportunity, but we prefer Nigerian men over all. In addition, I’m attracted to white men, especially Eurasian ones who lean more towards white, but I find biracial children repulsive.
Also the whole point is that he visited six countries in Africa so you purposely singling out Nigerians to throw insults sounds petty
How can you love white men and find their seed repulsive or is it the black DNA in biracial children that you find repulsive?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2019
khiaa:

Nigerians mock and degrade other Nigerians who are of a different tribe than your own while praising and uplifting whites who don't give a rats azz about you. That is the ultimate betrayal.
What does tribalism have to do with this?? Yes, Nigerians are very treble it goes with the territory of being forced together as a country . You have an obsession with whites that’s giving you high blood pressure.
Where are we uplifting whites? When we point out truth on the accomplishments of whites it’s just admitting facts. If you mean this wedding, the man she married is ugly and my edo queen could have done better.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 9:22am On Nov 19, 2019
khiaa:

How can you love white men and find their seed repulsive or is it the black DNA in biracial children that you find repulsive?
Black babies and children are the most beautiful and cutest, it’s hard for me to find cuteness in white adolescents. Tell me what white baby flmpares to Gabrielle unions baby?
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2019
khiaa:

Also I said I’m attracted to white mwn not that I love them I will be attracted to anyone who looks good
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2019
edowarrior:

Black babies and children are the most beautiful and cutest, it’s hard for me to find cuteness in white adolescents. Tell me what white baby flmpares to Gabrielle unions baby?

If you think white men are attractive how can you not think their offsprings are attractive?

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2019
khiaa:

If you think white men are attractive how can you not think their offsprings are attractive?
Idk I guess I’m someone who advocates more for racial purity and likes it more than racial mixing in regards to Africans. Mixing with whites reduces the beauty of the pure African.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2019
edowarrior:

What does tribalism have to do with this?? Yes, Nigerians are very treble it goes with the territory of being forced together as a country . You have an obsession with whites that’s giving you high blood pressure.
Where are we uplifting whites? When we point out truth on the accomplishments of whites it’s just admitting facts. If you mean this wedding, the man she married is ugly and my edo queen could have done better.

The only one who is getting high blood pressure is you because I don't and won't worship white men. You said other blacks don't like Nigerians and I told you why they don't, that's how tribalism came into this thread.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2019
khiaa:

The only one who is getting high blood pressure is you because I don't and won't worship white men. You said other blacks don't like Nigerians and I told you why they don't, that's how tribalism came into this thread.
No you didn’t tell me why, because even Africans who have never met a Nigerian will have negative things to say. Oh okay, sorry I haven’t slept yet so my brain is fried. In regards to tribalism it does happen but we Nigerians do ban together, especially in hostile environments. I was just in one last week and stuck by with someone from Kano.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by khiaa(f): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2019
edowarrior:

No you didn’t tell me why, because even Africans who have never met a Nigerian will have negative things to say. Oh okay, sorry I haven’t slept yet so my brain is fried. In regards to tribalism it does happen but we Nigerians do ban together, especially in hostile environments. I was just in one last week and stuck by with someone from Kano.

You don't stick together you are always devided, thinking one tribe is better than the other.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 3:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
edowarrior:

Sorry to bother you, but it’s kind of offensive to imply the pairing doesn’t happen because you don’t find us attractive lol. When has a Nigerian women ever shown any interest in a South African man either? Just like we don’t have a good reputation with you, you don’t have with us. The average Nigerian woman does not see South African like a lot of other African man as potential marriage material due to them being perceived as unambitious, lazy, and unsuccessful. Why do other African men love shouting that thy don’t find Nigerian women attractive, when Nigerian women aren’t even looking at these same men as potential?lol like are we begging for you or something? At least we have the decency to hide our thoughts. If s a Nigerian women doesn’t want to marry Nigerian she goes for non blacks in general while Nigerian men are okay with marrying other Africans.
it's my preference and my opinion

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by BlackSaints: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
BlackSaints:
And why are you telling me ? you think I care about your opinion?
Because from your very negative and disgusting comment that I found and you incidentally deleted, you were implying that the lack of interest is purely one sided
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by BlackSaints: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
edowarrior:

Because from your very negative and disgusting comment that I found and you incidentally deleted, you were implying that the lack of interest is purely one sided
alright.

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by tpiar: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
edowarrior:

Hi, as a Nigerian women I think we can speak for most that we have no interest in South African men.

Only because they dont show interest dear.

Women respond to romantic feeling, Nigerian women are no exception. Besides , ethics are not valued that much, really.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
IronGalaxy:
it's my preference and my opinion
It just sounds like those black Americans who love talking about how they don’t find black wsn attractive. You are indisputably welcome to your preferences and what you find unattractive of course, but to come to a Nigerian board to insult Nigerian women is like meh, we aren’t going to your forums to talk about how we find South African men unattractive and not good prospects. Please hyper focus your insults on the Nigerian men on here
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by tpiar: 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
edowarrior:

It just sounds like those black Americans who love talking about how they don’t find black wsn attractive. You are indisputably welcome to your preferences and what you find unattractive of course, but to come to a Nigerian board to insult Nigerian women is like meh, we aren’t going to your forums to talk about how we find South African men unattractive and not good prospects. Please hyper focus your insults on the Nigerian men on here

You want to spend your time disputing what your fellow Nigerians are going to happily say as soon as the dust settles from the current brouhaha?

I think you're not being straightforward.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 7:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
tpiar:

Only because they dont show interest dear.

Women respond to romantic feeling, Nigerian women are no exception. Besides , ethics are not valued that much, really.
Huh, the way Nigerian women operate with men does not go along with how South Africans get women. Nigerian women are used to men who spend money, and from my experience most other African man aren’t as upcoming and over wooing.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
tpiar:

You want to spend your time disputing what your fellow Nigerians are going to happily say as soon as the dust settles from the current brouhaha?

I think you're not being straightforward.
What do you mean? What brouhaha
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2019
BlackSaints:
Attention seeker. Carry your attention seeking self out of my mention.
How am I an attention seeker? I have a right to respond to nasty comments about us just like you spewing them.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by BlackSaints: 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by edowarrior(f): 9:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
BlackSaints:
When are you going to Italy? edo attention seeking clown.
Excuse me? You’re disgusting
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by BlackSaints: 10:05pm On Nov 19, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by IronGalaxy: 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2019
edowarrior:

whoa! You are the last people to complain about being insulted, you do that daily to South Africans especially the black variation. Kinda sucks when the gun is pointed directly at you huh?

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by Supnaija(m): 11:02am On Nov 28, 2019
TMKsouth:

Before u bash the blacks - again - u should know white South Africans are some of the most racist in the whole wide world. She's gonna have a very tough time integrating into his social life. Where's his family and friends in these photos. All i see is a million Nigerians and just 2 whites. Goodluck to her and to u for the white d1ck riding.

Uuuhhmm, nope I aint saying the whites are saints. They can be serial killers for all I care. All I am saying is the xenophobic attacks were from our own black brothers and now she is with a white, its least expected that he will be xenophobic.
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by gregyboy(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
edowarrior:

Sorry to bother you, but it’s kind of offensive to imply the pairing doesn’t happen because you don’t find us attractive lol. When has a Nigerian women ever shown any interest in a South African man either? Just like we don’t have a good reputation with you, you don’t have with us. The average Nigerian woman does not see South African like a lot of other African man as potential marriage material due to them being perceived as unambitious, lazy, and unsuccessful. Why do other African men love shouting that thy don’t find Nigerian women attractive, when Nigerian women aren’t even looking at these same men as potential?lol like are we begging for you or something? At least we have the decency to hide our thoughts. If s a Nigerian women doesn’t want to marry Nigerian she goes for non blacks in general while Nigerian men are okay with marrying other Africans.

Hi pretty
Re: Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband by toprealman: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2019
AkA must not see this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ekaterina Lisina, World's Tallest Model Struggles To Find A Lover / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.