Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:55 AM

WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] (4812 Views)

As A Youth Corper, Did You Sleep With A Student? / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by chizzypresh(f): 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kessnorman:
The person Is joeclef oya my 1k Airtel card

iLegendd has already answered the question

1 Like

Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
dayo2me:
search for his moniker but I finally got joeclef. I don't know if I get it. He wrote two books last year I guess.

I later discovered that you are the same person as joeclef you wrote a book last year called "the naughty tiger I will rape you not" I guess, right?

My no to send the airtime. 08...
Thank you.

I am still searching for the guy's moniker.

You tried, but your attempt came late.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
iLegendd:

You tried, but your attempt came late.
it means nothing for me be that? Thank you anyway, I thought I would get like 500 airtime on that no.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
dayo2me:
it means nothing for me be that? Thank you anyway, I thought I would get like 500 airtime on that no.

Your attempt came late.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
iLegendd:

Your attempt came late.
okay. Thanks
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by youngking22(m): 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
Am interested in the book, I have a poor memory for letters but good with Numbers, so how do one get it.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by dracopoetic(m): 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
iLegendd:

I'm giving up on you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2U0Ivkn2Ds

So, you know the song too.

grin

1 Like

Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
youngking22:
Am interested in the book, I have a poor memory for letters but good with Numbers, so how do one get it.

Get it on Amazon.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
youngking22:

If you don't like Amazon, I'll upload it here https://shop.wetclef.com and you can buy it there with your credit card. Our payment gateway is secure. We use VoguePay and PayPal. So, choose the one you want.

Everything is automated. After payment, you'll be automatically sent a link to download the book with a password to open it.

It's serve yourself.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by harsysky(m): 3:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
iLegendd:
Even though I ended up not liking school anymore, I still can't stop learning.

Some years ago, as a corper, I met a guy, also corper, at the lodge. I was a Batch B member and he was Batch C. I had a room at the lodge, but I love privacy, so I rented an apartment.

One day, while at the lodge, he came to our room, since his friend Shang (for short) was my roommate. Grabbed my acoustic guitar and started playing it. I think he likes guitar, but still doesn't know how to play it yet.

One thing led to another, we started talking about great books we've read. I had thousands of books and audio books in my laptop and he too had thousands of PDF books.

As we were mentioning those amazing books we've read, he mentioned one that caught my attention on memory improvement and I immediately told him to send it to me.

No matter what I know, I still feel I don't know enough, so I always learn from others or from books. I devoured that book and was hooked.

Years later, when I stumbled on Amazon KDP book publishing business, I said to myself, "That memory improvement book I read some years ago and invented some advanced tricks on how to use it, I could actually write my own unique book on it."

Since life is filled with ups and down, I couldn't write the book because of lack of time. This year, or some months ago, I said enough was enough, so I wrote the book and finally published it on the 1st of November, 2019.

This book has been ranked 1 even without a single review on numerous new release categories on Amazon and has been raking in cash.

I can confidently tell you that in few years' time, money from this one book can build a beautiful 3 story building. In fact, if I push it with great marketing and promo, the money it will make in four months can handle that.

The main reason I created this thread is for you guys to learn reading books. Don't waste your time watching football every time, playing bet, etc. I'm not against watching football, but do it with sense — don't be addicted to it.

Find a quiet time and read, especially books on "How To..." not novels. Books that solve problems last forever.

This fellow corper is an active Nairalander and he is the only Nairalander I have seen face-to-face.

If he reads this, I want to say: thank you for introducing me to those books even though you and your girlfriend kidnapped one of my printed books titled: Why Men Marry B!tches.

The first person to decipher and mention the name of this Nairalander gets 1k recharge card. Guess who he is?

Exceptional Legend. I dey see your handwork.

1 Like

Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
harsysky:

Exceptional Legend. I dey see your handwork.

Let me not call that your nickname wey we give you.

Anyway, greetings from the other side. I know life has probably thrown its ups and downs your road ever since Buhari took over, but I'm 100% sure your hands are strong on the steering under the rain and in the sun and you're in control of everything.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by harsysky(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2019
iLegendd:

Let me not call that your nickname wey we give you.

Anyway, greetings from the other side. I know life has probably thrown its ups and downs your road ever since Buhari took over, but I'm 100% sure your hands are strong on the steering under the rain and in the sun and you're in control of everything.

Greetings too, brother. Oluwa has been faithful. It's been awhile. I trust you are doing great.
Re: WHAT A Nairalander (Corper) Did For Me Some Years Ago [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2019
harsysky:

Greetings too, brother. Oluwa has been faithful. It's been awhile. I trust you are doing great.

Definitely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Wants To Get Chocked During Sex Got Funny Responses / Suggestion On How One can Abstain From Sex / My Fiancee Asked If I Can Do This, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.