Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

"original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God! (3360 Views)

Questioning The Implausibilities 3 (original Sin) / Thirteen Reasons Why The Doctrine Of Original Sin Is False / Is Everyone Born With Original Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: "original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God! by aletheia(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2010
^^Thank you for the compliment. grin

aletheia:

^^Read it again slowly. I have answered your question. Always in a haste as if Satan is chasing you, but then he is.
For understanding.

You know you can't disprove my statement.
aletheia:

This singular sentence proves that the Qur'an is unreliable and false.
Hence your lame attempt at circuitously ignoring it. You qur'an is imperfect and fallible, hence you have no locus standi to question Christian beliefs. First establish that you have something to stand on before you attempt to move the Rock.
Re: "original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God! by LagosShia: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2010
aletheia:

^^Thank you for the compliment. grin
For understanding.

You know you can't disprove my statement.Hence your lame attempt at circuitously ignoring it. You qur'an is imperfect and fallible, hence you have no locus standi to question Christian beliefs. First establish that you have something to stand on before you attempt to move the Rock.

la-la-la-la-lalalalalalalal

someone is quoting himself and using a monologue to convince people,lol cool
Re: "original Sin"-linking It To An Imperfect God! by vedaxcool(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2010
aletheia:

Is anyone preventing you from worshiping your al-ilah?
You don't even know why you are a Muslim except that you were born as one.
Aside from that, you can't even give any coherent reason why anyone should follow your prophet.
The only way you know to convince is to attack Christians for you are unable to show why Islam is better.
But then Islam has always been afraid of the Gospel of the Risen Christ.

I am giving you a chance to convince me. If you can answer me this question. . .

Where is the gate that Dhul Qarnayn built?

This is a straightforward question; so no dodging or insults, just answer: "It is in. . ."

Obviously you are frigeting endlesslybecause I wrote your god used the JONs'
Afraid of what? the Gospel you cannot be serious, the Gospels are a collections we should all have a good fit of Laugh at nearly every Junction, as this same bible gave the Geneology of Christ were we find a ordinary man the father of Jesus in addition to God's name missing from the list! hmm a religion of c-o-n-fu-s-i-o-n

You ask me about the barrier Zhul-Qaynan(the two horned one) Built? from the little research I have done on the subject, there is much debate on that topic and my knowneldge there is limited as i know ALLAH would not ask me where is Dhul' bariers: this is what I can say on the matter:", near Derbend in Central Asia, Hissar District, about 150 miles southeast of Bukhara.  A very narrow defile, with overhanging rocks, occurs on the main route between Turkestan and India: latitude 38 degrees North; longitude 67 degrees East.  It is now called in Turkish Buzghol-Khana (Goat-house), but was formerly known as the Iron Gate (Arabic, Bab  al Hadid; Persian, Dar-i-ahani; Chinese T'i-men-kuan).  There is no iron gate there now, but there was one in the seventh century, when the Chinese traveller Hiouen Tsiang saw it on his journey to India.  He saw two folding gates cased with iron hung with bells.  Nearby is a lake named Iskandar Kul, connecting the locality with Alexandar the Great.  We know from history that Alexandar, after his conquest of Persia and before his journey to India, visited Sogdiana (Bukhara) and Maracanda (Samarqand).  We also know from Al Maqdis (or al Mudaddas), the Arab traveller and geographer, who wrote about A.H. 375 (A.C. 985-6) that the Abbasi Caliph al Wathiq (842-846 A.C.) sent out a mission to Central Asia to report on this Iron Gate.  They found the defile 150 yards wide: on two jambs, made with bricks of iron welded together with molten lead, were hung two huge gates, which were kept closed.  Nothing could correspond more exactly with the description in 18:95-96." (Source)

[size=18pt]I am giving you a chance to convince me, provide answer to this simple question
"Was Jesus(your man god) Lying or telling the truth when he said he did not know when the day of Judgement"
If Jesus was lying meaning he knew the day Judgement instead of telling his dicple the straight forward truth "i do not want to tell you he decided to lie and say he did not know" which will be very disgraceful for any entity god or man to do, on the other hand  if he was telling the truth, then what sort of God is he, the kind that is Ignorant of a very important day that his deluded followers claim he shall judge men?, no we do not expect you to answer this simple question instead you will turn to Mr. Paul and start Farting out lies.
[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Reasonable Quote Atheist Should Think About / World Cup: Where Is The God Of Isreal Now? / BASIL & BITTER-LEAF: The Xray Into God's Nature! (PART 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.