Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love (1420 Views)

I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / I'm Scared Of My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by nkechig: 11:04pm On May 22, 2007
i'm like d average girl.bin wit like 6guys.not crazy about sex because my conscience always jolts me back 2 reality.Now,i'm searching 4 true love but i'm scared i'l never find.
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by IBDat(m): 11:17pm On May 22, 2007
Search first!
The right person is out there (u probably already know him) just don't get too anxious and desperate in your attempts - Good luck smiley
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by uyai(f): 12:22am On May 23, 2007
be patient my sister, your true love will come when u least expect it, just pray that the lord guides you when it's time to make the right choice.
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by puker(m): 10:11am On May 23, 2007
Only 6 guys u been with Why the complain? Even prostitutes get married at the end of their prostitution. Let not the fear be your problem cause their is love every where only few can find them. Find yours its some where waiting.
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by iice(f): 4:59pm On May 23, 2007
Agree with uyai and IBDat.
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by luxoire(f): 5:06pm On May 23, 2007
@IB DAT- see y i said u make sense?!!, lol,

@nkechi, dont worry, i have an ex i always taunt about his nemesis following him, but if u've been good what goes round comes around!!, good luck, just dont jump in/out of anything too quickly b4 thinking because of destitute, gd luck
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by moondust(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2007
dont worry,as long as u're remorseful about ur past mistakes, u'll definitely find what u're looking for eventually
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by goldieloc(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2007
wat is urs wld always be urs, nothing can change dat. just chill, dont bug urself about it and i bliv d right pesin is out dere luking 4 u 2, just a mata of time b4 u find urselves.
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by hotchic1(f): 4:48pm On May 24, 2007
You never can tell,just search for it and hopefully you will find it.
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by RuuDie(m): 4:50pm On May 24, 2007
@Topic
Nah, it can't deny u true love but it sure as hell is gonna come back 2 haunt u 1 way or anoda, so be prepared!
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by bebe2007(m): 5:03pm On May 24, 2007
Babes, 6guys! are you sure? why are you worried then i think they are more or you probably slept with the 6 at the same time. Get real babes!!

Just kidding!!! you will find love definately, the more experienced you are in that field the more your chances of finding true love grin grin grin grin grin grin (spoken like our dear wa do mi)
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by dakmanzero(m): 5:25pm On May 24, 2007
Biggest mistake is to talk about it.

Just pretend you're a virgin like all our NL babes in the v-club and *NO ONE* will know the difference! grin

Afterall if a guy gets to sleep with you and past experience enables you to BLOW HIS MIND, he will believe you if you tell him you 'dont know what got into you, you're just so in love with him!!!!!!!'

Thats the secret of success, virginity is a circular truth: You can't verify it without taking it, so you can't verify it period!!!!!!
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by cuteass1(f): 12:16am On May 25, 2007
dakmanzero:

Biggest mistake is to talk about it.

Just pretend you're a virgin like all our Nairaland babes in the v-club and *NO ONE* will know the difference! grin

Afterall if a guy gets to sleep with you and past experience enables you to BLOW HIS MIND, he will believe you if you tell him you 'don't know what got into you, you're just so in love with him!!!!!!!'

Thats the secret of success, virginity is a circular truth: You can't verify it without taking it, so you can't verify it period!!!!!!

Let me apologies in advance, you don't have the right to be mad, Cos i already apologised . . I'm so so sorry for what i'm about to say, please forgive me hun

BUT - - -

That was the worst advice of the decade, if you were the guy in question, would you really wave such a lie off?? Or its so easy to run it out on nairaland??

That lie, mind you might Cos her the guy that would have loved every single thing about her, even her past mistakes but the lie could on the other hand make him begin to wonder if she really is what he thought she is . . evrybody has a past, some more fuller than others, but the truth remains that when you're ready to love someone, you love their past too Cos their past moulded them to what they are today, either for the better or the worse

Lies have never been a good foundation for a relationship, some do forgive yea, but not all wink

Some girls have done worse but are still happily in a relationship or married, why doesn't she then deserve someone that would love her for whom she was and is, and not someone that would love her for whom she isn't and maybe might love the "real" her later??

And what if after sleeping with her, the guy isn't able to forgive and forget, where does that leave her?? Please dear, think before posting, some people's future depend on what you have to say write wink cool

This is a thread started by a fellow guy like you today, so where do you actually get off?? the topic reads - - - "WHY D GIRLS LIE TO THEIR BOYFRIENDS THAT THEY'RE VIRGINS?"

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=55401.new#new
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by cuteass1(f): 12:30am On May 25, 2007
@ nkechi

This was pasted by a fellow Nairalander, please read it attentively

A well-known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a N1000.00 note. In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this N1,000 note?" Hands started going up.

He said, "I am going to give this N1,000 to one of you but first, let me do this. He proceeded to crumple up the N1,000 naira note. He then asked, "Who still wants it?" Still the hands were up in the air.

Well, he replied, "What if I do this?" And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now crumpled and dirty. “Now, who still wants it?" Still the hands went into the air.

My friends, we have all learned a very valuable lesson.

No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not decrease in value. It was still worth N1,000.

Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless!.

But no matter what has happened or what will happen, YOU WILL NEVER LOSE YOUR VALUE.

Dirty or clean, crumpled or finely creased, You are still priceless to those who DO LOVE you. The worth of our lives comes not in what we do or who we know, but by WHO WE ARE and WHOSE WE ARE.

You are VERY special

Dearie, you're priceless no matter what, and carry your shoulders so. Let the good in you shine out and beat whatever your past bears, what matters is the "you" that you are now, but if you can't be proud of her (your now you), then someone else might not be able to either sad

Your guy is out there, and when the time is right, you'll be singing a new song, Cos he'll love the you you are, and old things will pass away. You're "good enough" the way you are. Believe that and work with it wink

Good luck hun cheesy
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by chiegemba(f): 12:34am On May 25, 2007
hey cutie grin grin grin
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by cuteass1(f): 12:34am On May 25, 2007
chiegemba:

hey cutie grin grin grin

Hey love, ive been trying to add you to messenger to no avail cry
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by niceuzor: 12:43am On May 25, 2007
Good advice from you Cute-Ass wink

Lets me ask you Did you study LOVE As Cos in Skool? grin grin
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by cuteass1(f): 1:19am On May 25, 2007
niceuzor:

Good advice from you Cute-Ass wink

Lets me ask you Did you study LOVE As Cos in Skool? grin grin

Thanks darl, would have, But NO, [b]love [/b]wasn't on the list of courses lol grin
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by obonyunmi(f): 1:24am On May 25, 2007
only six guys? when the people u r getting advice from had been with 40 men and over?
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by niceuzor: 3:02am On May 25, 2007
Cute-ass u re so romantic, i guess u know that,

i just go through some of romantic thread u reply and discover that

your % on romance is very high, what going on?
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by dakmanzero(m): 10:34am On May 25, 2007
Ah wait o!

Cute-ass, before you make someone curse u for giving her BAD GOOD ADVICE!  grin

you are telling her to do the RIGHT THING, which is to tell the truth!

'Honey, I really love you. I love you much more than the SIX OTHER GUYS that have previously plumbed the depths of my Congo!!!!!!'

Its easy to get all idealistic and say 'well, if he really loves you, he wont mind that youve been stepped on, crupmled up and trampled into thedirt before' but JUST GO AROUND ON NAIRALAND AND READ THE HYPOCRITICAL NONSENSE THAT GUYS POST ON A DAILY BASIS!

with one side of our mouths we advocate rampant fornication and with the other side praise virgins as if they are human angels!!!! THATS A DEVILISH DOUBLE STANDARD and I'm sorry to say, but being a nice girl and broadcasting your past escapades will FAIL IN THE REAL WORLD!

look, eh, any man that has sense will not ask his woman how many she's had before him. So if he goes ahead and asks, I dont see why any girl should wash her dirty linen in public.

And I wouldnt be the guy in question because guess what:

I DONT GIVE A SH*T !!!! (words of M Bison, Gawd rest his soul)

Virginity is worth nothing to me. Its just another variable. If you want  a virgin cos u are insecure that your schlong (kpack, privates, p&nis) may not be as sweet as that of one of her previous lovers, you should be aware that if yours is her first, imagine how her love for you will evaporate in future when she tastes BETTER!!!!!  grin

Whats good for the goose is also good for the gander! If you have ever had sex before as a man you have NO RIGHT to demand anything less from your woman! If you want a virgin then ZIP UP YOURSELF!

Oh, and cute-ass, apology not neccesary!  grin Its a privilege u get for having a cute nairaland alias and a pink 'f' beside ya name  grin
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by cuteass1(f): 7:22pm On May 26, 2007
@ dakmanzero

Thanks for the clear-up, but the fact remains that you're saying something and correcting what you said and yet you're not aware of it. Its cute sha, I'm liking you already grin

dakmanzero:

'Honey, I really love you. I love you much more than the SIX OTHER GUYS that have previously plumbed the depths of my Congo!!!!!!'

That's sarcastic, and you know it angry grin

Who says that??

Why on earth will a responsible girl go about shouting out her past escapades to any guy that is willing to listen?? Is it the daily news paper??

I don't think a virgin should make a song out of her virginity either, so?? Most virgins confess their virginity when matters concerning it arises, or when they're getting intimate with a guy

A non-virgin on the other hand, doesn't need to start listing the number of people she's been intimate with, but on the other hand she shouldn't imply she is one either wink

And why would a guy, if he really cared for you have "whether you're a virgin or not" as his no. 1 on the list of his priorital questions about you??
That's a one in a million instance.

dakmanzero:

look, eh, any man that has sense will not ask his woman how many she's had before him. 

Exactly the point i was just trying to make!!

dakmanzero:

So if he goes ahead and asks, I don't see why any girl should wash her dirty linen in public.

Lets see what good that does, after the guy now sleeps with her, finds out she isn't what she claimed to be. Walks out the door, and becomes the no.7 on her list angry
If he has to know, you don't have to tell him the number, but don't imply you're a virgin . . if he can't leave with it, then he can hit the road sooner than later wink

dakmanzero:

Its easy to get all idealistic and say 'well, if he really loves you, he wont mind that youve been stepped on, crupmled up and trampled into thedirt before' but JUST GO AROUND ON NAIRALAND AND READ THE HYPOCRITICAL NONSENSE THAT GUYS POST ON A DAILY BASIS!

with one side of our mouths we advocate rampant fornication and with the other side praise virgins as if they are human angels!!!! THATS A DEVILISH DOUBLE STANDARD

There's no need trying to find it easy getting all "idealistic" as you call it, Cos it is easy.
Virginity is an achievement and should recommended and given credit, but that doesn't make a non-virgin any less adorable or worthy, does it??
Quoting what my darling chiegemba said on some "virginity" thread, people loose their virginity for different reasons and to different circumstances wink

and I'm sorry to say, but being a nice girl and broadcasting your past escapades will FAIL IN THE REAL WORLD!

Like i said earlier, no need to broadcast it, but no need to pretend it never happened or lying about it, Cos when the otherwise has been proved, you'll only come out looking stupid and not to mention "a liar" too, which isn't ideal.
The guy might see you  as one of those with the lowest self-esteem, and that you're ashamed of who you are, which you shouldn't be.

dakmanzero:

And I wouldnt be the guy in question because guess what:
I DONT GIVE A SH*T !!!! (words of M Bison, Gawd rest his soul)
Virginity is worth nothing to me. Its just another variable.

Good for you tongue

Its a prefence thing, some want virgins, some don't. Why should she kill or beat herself over someone that doesn't appreciate her for who she is undecided

dakmanzero:

Oh, and cute-ass, apology not neccesary!  grin Its a privilege u get for having a cute nairaland alias and a pink 'f' beside ya name  grin

Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by dakmanzero(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2007
Darling dear

the OP isnt scared that the simple fact tht she has lost her viginity will scare the men off.

Shes scared that her escapades with SIX BIG BLACK STRAPPING MUSCULAR WARRIOR STUDS will scare the men off.

there's a difference! My solution for her is to simply not tell them jack!

theres the issue of v -or-not-v, admittedly lying that she's a v will get her in trouble, but only with a man thats going to sleep with her anyway! In THAT case she can simply tell him she's only done it once before. Simple.

grin
Re: I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love by cuteass1(f): 10:59am On May 27, 2007
Cherry lollipop

Guess you finally are on my side of the road. She doesn't have to go shouting out the number, but don't claim to be what you aren't either wink

If the guy cares to know, Yea you've had sex before, the number?? he might still get to know, but only when things have been more stabilized.

Some other girls have had 6 bfs, made love to all, and yet haven't had to pay any extra debt, why would she??

Her past is her past, and I'm serious when i say that a guy that truly loves her wouldn't give a damn, I've seen too many cases to believe otherwise wink

(1) (Reply)

Essence Of A Good Relationship / / Pls Tell Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.