Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Sight Of A Snoring Woman: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sight Of A Snoring Woman: (1428 Views)

Can You Condone A Snoring Partner? / Sight Of Yansh Been Causing Us Pain Mehn! / How Would You Cope With A Snoring Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by funkystanl(m): 8:58am On Oct 30, 2009
Sight Of A Snoring Woman,

As undesirable as snoring is, a snoring man can still receive a measure of tolerance from people. The most unattractive sight, however, would be a hitherto very beautiful lady in the daytime groaning through her air tracts at night.

Nothing takes the shine out of an anticipatted romantic romp lovemaking more than a snoring beauty. A friend of mine once told me that the sight of a snoring woman/lady could be so irritating, no matter how beautiful she is.

The negative effect that snoring has on the sexual life of a couple can degenerate to a point where the partners are forced to sleep in seperate rooms.

Guys what do you THINK
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by whitelexi(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2009
I think a woman won Britain's loudest snorer grin grin grin Click Here
I gather her snoring noise was louder in decibels than that of a jet bomber grin grin grin

However, i have to say that people snore, it can be as a result of food or drink the previous evening,  or extreme climatic conditions, or health issues, or even lying position! Bottomline is people snore, no matter who.
So many people i know were surprised when i told them they snore, u dont know it until u hear it from someone else, and many people wont tell u to save u from embarrassment.
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 30, 2009
A man snores it's okay, a woman snores it's disgusting!  undecided

Why? A man's world 

You guys are begining to sound like a broken record!
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by whitelexi(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

A man snores it's okay, a woman snores it's disgusting! undecided

Why? A man's world

You wanna be a man in your next life?? tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by funkystanl(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2009
@whitelexi, LMAO.
If you have been informed that you snore, its about time you sought therapy and help break the habit.
Apart from the inconvenience attached wit it, it can be a symptom of hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases.
You might take measures that will reduce your tenfocy to snore, such as eating and drinkin less, and exercise.
Otherwise, and adjustment of sleeping position will do. Stop sleeping on your back and adopt a sideway sleeping position. Also treat stuffy nose on time so you dont have to breathe through your mouth and SNORE as a result. Thanks.
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by funkystanl(m): 9:27am On Oct 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

A man snores it's okay, a woman snores it's disgusting! undecided

Why? A man's world

i'm sure you know its just the truth. The sight of a snorin man is still tolerable to a woman. Be sincere. I'm sure statistics will also say women snore than men.
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by Godmother(f): 9:29am On Oct 30, 2009
For me I'll pass. The fun I get being a woman is just toooooo much tongue
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 30, 2009
funkystanl:

i'm sure you know its just the truth. The sight of a snorin man is still tolerable to a woman. Be sincere. I'm sure statistics will also say women snore than men.

Snoring is a disgusting but tolerable habit. Why is it disgusting? cos it distubs the other person's sleep. why is it tolerable, cos you know h/she cant help it! Why do we have to make it a more-tolerable-habit in men??

First of all, it was drinking, then smoking, now snoring. I mean what's next . . . . sleeping?
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by funkystanl(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

Snoring is a disgusting but tolerable habit. Why is it disgusting? cos it distubs the other person's sleep. why is it tolerable, cos you know h/she cant help it! Why do we have to make it a more-tolerable-habit in men??

First of all, it was drinking, then smoking, not snoring. I mean what's next sleeping?

dont seem to get the concluding part of your reply. But you gettin it all wrong. Snoring could be controlled. Ask your doc.
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 30, 2009
funkystanl:

dont seem to get the concluding part of your reply. But you gettin it all wrong. Snoring could be controlled. Ask your doc.

Snoring can be controlled right? so why is it a crime if the ladies dont manage to do that and okay if somehow the guys dont undecided

in my previous post, I was just listing the things you guys do without qualms, but when we ladies do it, it becomes a problem. I was wondering when you guys will starts saying it's a crime for women to sleep! undecided

whitelexi:

You wanna be a man in your next life?? tongue tongue tongue

forget my FB jor! I dont wanna be a man!
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by funkystanl(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2009
However, if u've been informed that u snore, its time u sought therapy & help break d habit.
Apart from d inconvinence attached wit it, it can be a symptom of hypertension & other cardiovascular diseases.
U might take measures dat will reduce your tendency to snore. Such as eating & drinkin less & exercise.
Otherwise, stop sleepin on ur back & adopt d sideway sleepin positn. Treat stuffy nose on time so u dont have 2 breathe thru ur mouth & snore as a result
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by funkystanl(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

Snoring can be controlled right? so why is it a crime if the ladies dont manage to do that and okay if somehow the guys dont undecided

in my previous post, I was just listing the things you guys do without qualms, but when we ladies do it, it becomes a problem. I was wondering when you guys will starts saying it's a crime for women to sleep!
Lol, Of course everyone knows sleep is nature defined. No prob wit that. You also know that those things you listed are done by ladies too but men get the whole heck of it. So also is snoring, both snores but ladies do more and the sight is not good. The fact is most ladies know but dont work at reducing it.
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by funkystanl(m): 10:24am On Oct 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

in my previous post, I was just listing the things you guys do without qualms, but when we ladies do it, it becomes a problem. I was wondering when you guys will starts saying it's a crime for women to sleep!
Lol, Of course everyone knows sleep is nature defined. No prob wit that. You also know that those things you listed are done by ladies too but men get the whole heck of it. So also is snoring, both snores but ladies do more and the sight is not good. The fact is most ladies know but dont work at reducing it.
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by palama: 10:26am On Oct 30, 2009
EDen Apartmen
We aim to provide the highest level of service to make your stay as pleasurable and relaxing as possible, whether it be for pleasure or business. We therefore make sure your apartment has the latest facilities in it for your use.

AT EDen Apartmen we give you the best and moden Decoration/Desing for yous homes, Hotels, Office, Marriage Receptions, Birthday Parties, .etc

Contact us On: 08051717963,
simpleinterios@yahoo.com
www.edenapartmen.webs.com
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by funkystanl(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by funkystanl(m): 10:27am On Oct 30, 2009
Ujujoan:

Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by palama: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2009
EDen Apartmen
We aim to provide the highest level of service to make your stay as pleasurable and relaxing as possible, whether it be for pleasure or business. We therefore make sure your apartment has the latest facilities in it for your use.

AT EDen Apartmen we give you the best and moden Decoration/Desing for yous homes, Hotels, Office, Marriage Receptions, Birthday Parties, .etc

simpleinterios@yahoo.com
                        www dot EDENAPARTMEN dot WEBS dot COM
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by palama: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2009
EDen Apartmen

simpleinterios@yahoo.com
www dot EDENAPARTMEN dot WEBS dot COM
Re: Sight Of A Snoring Woman: by Spyker: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2009
Well, i have a friend who snores heavily that even a heavy sleeper can wake up. What amuses me most is that his wife whenever they are in Public tend to watch him because very little relax position even in a moving vehicle makes him sleep and hence he snores.
Snoring in a woman, well, we are human, aint we? Men are know to display certain attitude without regard to their partner, like smoking, drinking, snoring, easing self in an open area but if a woman does the same thing, men that woman is disgusting. The truth is that it is a man's world and also, men makes some of these rules and the women obey.
Honestly i will run away from the house if my girl snores because even the slightest noice from a cockroach wakes me up not to talk of snoring. I can't bear it.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right To Call Ur Gf's Sister On The Phone Occassionally? / Age Differences In Dating - What's The Gap For You? / Ladies Should Answer This Question For Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.