Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

What Would You Prefer As A Guy's First Word And Impression - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Prefer As A Guy's First Word And Impression (1113 Views)

The First Word You See Describes You [PHOTO] / Girls: Flower Or Money, Which Do You Prefer As Gift? / Ladies Who Would You Prefer As A Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Prefer As A Guy's First Word And Impression by thegame(m): 11:08pm On May 22, 2007
I wanna ask the ladies a question about a guy they would love to death, What would you prefer as his first word and impression towards you and where would you have loved to meet him and how.Also, in what mood and attire would have been good for both of you
Re: What Would You Prefer As A Guy's First Word And Impression by thegame(m): 11:09pm On May 22, 2007
Personally, I would love the guy meeting the girl at a cafe on a weekend evening and taking a walk home especially on saturday
Re: What Would You Prefer As A Guy's First Word And Impression by ikamefa(f): 5:37am On May 23, 2007
thegame:

Personally, I would love the guy meeting the girl at a cafe on a weekend evening and taking a walk home especially on saturday

hummmmmmmmmm! as for me we can meet any where, any how be it ,land, sea or in the air as long as we've got chemistry between us
we totally understand each other, and we are operating on the same wave length shikena! grin
Re: What Would You Prefer As A Guy's First Word And Impression by francessby(f): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2008
Not too boastful and show some respect
Re: What Would You Prefer As A Guy's First Word And Impression by mecussey(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2008
Ikemefula must be a good Engineer, I like girls who know physics
Re: What Would You Prefer As A Guy's First Word And Impression by topup: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2008
I would have loved to meet him in a Charity event or something world-help related. Or maybe even at some youth gathering.

His first words:

'Hey I'm Mr. Nice Nice and I'm not going to rape you on the first date.' *places hand on heart*

ACTUALLY!

I would like him to say something funny about something we are both watching or doing. Not to be like 'I like your body.' or 'Your beautiful', but to be like 'Don't you think he should that's a little silly' - then I will giggle coyly
And add my own, then we can get into conversation. I am looking more towards his wittiness and conversation skills, not just his first words.
He has to be intelligent and sharp smiley
Captivate my mind.

Funny thing is I like to get the impression from a guy that the last thing he is thinking of is 'hitting it off with me' or 'asking for my number'. I want to be almost surprised that he asked at the end of it, giving the impression that he was very genuinely interested in the conversation.

(1) (Reply)

Extrovert And Introvert / Boyfriend Pillow For Singles! / Things You Do With Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.