Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,435 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women? (1421 Views)

Who Wants Sex More, Men Or Women? / Why Do Most Married Men Have More Affairs Then Those That Are Single? / Why Do Most Married Men Cling On External Affairs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women? by bilms(m): 9:43am On Nov 16, 2010
Hey guys,it seems flirtin is a normal thing now even among married people. 8 out of evry 10 couple have extral marital affair. Bt who flirt most, men or women? Why do dey flirt despite being married? Ur opinion
Re: Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women? by Dyt(f): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2010
Men of course
cos dey v ojukokoro
Re: Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2010
women flirt more,though just for attention and ego boost

Men,on the otherhand are more noticeable
Re: Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women? by baconline(m): 11:32am On Nov 16, 2010
Men are natural serial polygamist,They have the NEW COW SYDROME,easily getting tired of their old cows and moving on!!!Even if they are married to the most beautiful woman,its just a matter of time b4 their DK wants to taste something different ,not necessarily more attractive.It takes the grace of God for a Man to keep to one Woman,Anyway I am one of those few grin grin grin  ,Women can continue to cane one man for the rest of their lives and still continue to enjoy every moment of it.So the Answer is MENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Re: Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women? by livedit(f): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2010
I disagree. Women flirt just as much as men. Some women are just more skilled at it. wink , I, for one is a flirt. However, it's to an extent though. I'm already in a relationship, therefore, I don't flirt to get numbers or notches under my belt sort of speak. I do it because it's fun and it's just me. I'm friendly and I like to make people smile. I don't go over board like I'm throwing myself at them or giving anyone false hope. Just kind harmless flirting that never go beyond a point where it could lead to anything else.
Re: Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women? by xynerise: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2010
@topic. Men are polygamous in nature so it doesnt count. Women should not copy them as a form of pay-back. cool
Re: Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women? by experts: 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2010
women flirt most jo
Re: Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women? by gbolahan1(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2010
Women, men are the same when it comes to flirt or infidelity but men are more noticeable. Reason for infidelity? 2Tim 3:1-5.
Re: Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women? by vivaladiva(f): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2010
thank u for unbanning me nl, i promise to be a good cookie this time round
Re: Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women? by MrCork26: 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2010
bilms, broo what kinda of Question is this? aint u a playa? are u gay? angry
Re: Who Flirt Most,married Men Or Women? by ragdollz: 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2010
vivaladiva:

thank u for unbanning me nl, i promise to be a good cookie this time round

Hmm, vivala. . . . .hmm, are you sure you're really repentant?? I hear pardons can be revoked you know. It seems you were forgiven but if you don't change this your unbecoming attitude, I may have to go back to scratch on your a[b]SS[/b]. Give my one hour and you'll be back to square one, rolling on the floor licking the dust from the moderators feet with your rusted corrugated tongue grin grin.

(1) (Reply)

What P-en-i-s? / They Say "you'll Find 'the One' When Your Not Looking: Do You Think That's True / If He Earns N1 Million Per Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.