Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:11 AM

Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? (2221 Views)

Thigh Tattoo Now Trending Among Fair Nigerian Girls / Igbo Man Insists "You Are IGBO Only If Your Father Is IGBO", Others Agree / Everywhere You Go Is Igbo,we Are Born To Hustle.new dope pic drop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Charleys: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2019
Ever since chioma captured Davido with her food, every Yoruba woman wants to start learning how to cook Igbo foods in other to keep their man.

Chioma is not a certified chef and has never cooked for any classy event, but why are people calling her the chef?

Every man I repeat every man in Lagos,Osun,Oyo,Kwarra and Ogun wants their wives to learn how to cook Igbo foods. The men are tired of high cholesterol and need something healthy for a change.

The truth is the igbos don't have foods, it's the south south that knows how to cook. The igbos learn from them.

But it's still Igbo food they call it, because a southerner is an Igbo to an outsider.

Mark my words, once the so called Igbo foods go global, nothing will be left for the igbos to hold on to anymore.

No Biafra, no nothing.
Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Fuqman(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
I think Igbo foods are delicious and very nutritious. It's hard to let go.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
grin grin

Una wan start!!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Charleys: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
Fuqman:

How hard is it?
Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by logan2(m): 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
Charleys:
]?

The truth is the igbos don't have foods, it's the south south that knows how to cook. The igbos learn from them.

Op For this statement, i. Can see you are high on cheap weed.....

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Charleys: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
cool
Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by logan2(m): 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Fuqman:
yes very nutritious.. Because they use vegetables alot

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Born2Breed(f): 1:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
Southners are Igbo's only to some moronic idiots with no sense of history and geography.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Charleys: 2:24pm On Nov 09, 2019
wink
Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Born2Breed:
Southners are Igbo's only to some moronic idiots with no sense of history and geography.

We-the-south-south crew grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Charleys: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
Born2Breed:

grin
Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
You igbos and foolishness self.. davido has not even married chioma, una don already dey talk nonsense.. chioma na still davido baby mama untill him marry herDgrin

Every man indeed

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Charleys: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
You igbos and foolishness self.. davido has not even married chioma, una don already dey talk nonsense.. chioma na still davido baby mama untill him marry herDgrin

Every man indeed

grin every woman wants to learn how to cook Igbo foods.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2019
Charleys:

grin every woman wants to learn how to cook Igbo foods.
which of the igbo foods?
Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Charleys: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
which of the igbo foods?

It's called Igbo foods ask them.
Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Kennyswagz1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Charleys:

It's called Igbo foods ask them.
list them na
Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by mumumugu(m): 3:44am On Nov 10, 2019
Igbo dey put iyabasira charm gir dem food.
Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Skmoda360(m): 6:12am On Nov 10, 2019
Charleys:
Ever since chioma captured Davido with her food, every Yoruba woman wants to start learning how to cook Igbo foods in other to keep their man.

Chioma is not a certified chef and has never cooked for any classy event, but why are people calling her the chef?

Every man I repeat every man in Lagos,Osun,Oyo,Kwarra and Ogun wants their wives to learn how to cook Igbo foods. The men are tired of high cholesterol and need something healthy for a change.

But it's still Igbo food they call it, because a southerner is an Igbo to an outsider.

Mark my words, once the so called Igbo foods go global, nothing will be left for the igbos to hold on to anymore.

No Biafra, no nothing.
Dindinrin, is Kwara state part of Yoruba land?, just be talking trash and be sipping foolishness on it.
Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Skmoda360(m): 6:14am On Nov 10, 2019
Charleys:

Ewedu and Amala.
Gbegiri.
Ewa
Who gave you ogbomosho weed to smoke?
Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Charleys: 6:19am On Nov 10, 2019
Skmoda360:

Dindinrin, is Kwara state part of Yoruba land?, just be talking trash and be sipping foolishness on it.

Kwarra state is YorubaLand, stop derailing the thread, its about Igbo food we are talking about here.
Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Skmoda360(m): 6:34am On Nov 10, 2019
Charleys:

Kwarra state is YorubaLand, stop derailing the thread, its about Igbo food we are talking about here.
You won't hear anything from me again....ire oooo
Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Charleys: 6:36am On Nov 10, 2019
Skmoda360:

You won't hear anything from me again....ire oooo

Have you been to Kwarra state before?
Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Kennyswagz1(m): 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
HeightsKE:

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j rocktation
who be this one? undecided come on GTFOH
Re: Why Is Igbo Food Now Trending? by Charleys: 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Why are Igbo foods trending have you eaten an Igbo food before?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Child Celebrities In Nigeria 2020 And Their Net Worth / *masturbation* I Need Help / Did Your Husband Change His Bed And Foam After Marrying You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.