Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters (21645 Views)

BREAKING: Security Agents Lock NASS Gate, Deny Protesting Lawyers Entry / Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by webngnews: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2019
Hmmm
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:

My clarion call is meant for reasonable patriots and not for low life bigots who are still stuck in the cesspit of 2015 electoral defeat.

Chai!!! This is savagious to bare.

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
grin
Laughing in Nuclear power!
Next Level Jare.

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by slimfit1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:

I was warned by who? And what is the nonsense talk about Karma? See kid, people like Sowore have been fighting bad governance in Nigeria since the first republic. Folks like Sowore fought the military till they ran back into their barracks. Patriotic Nigerians will continue to fight bad governance till we achieve a Nigeria of our dreams. We fight for Nigeria and not for a party or ethnic group.

You lots that support corruption and bigotry are such a shameless bunch. Anybody that felt Jonathan should have continued in 2015 despite the massive looting of our common patrimony is an idiot. Jonathan failed and he was legitimately voted out. Folks are strategizing ahead of 2023 and people like you are still crying over 2015. Smh!

Tell them set of idiots that lack common sense.
You can see that the NASS are not complaining now about the conduct of DSS. Watch when one of them is adopted like this it will be the debate of a whole day.

Again the poor are not saying anything while the rich is happy to use Sowore to teach us a lesson.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by neutralmind: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2019
meccuno:
Let him die there.

You need a better dose of Common sense

3 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by FakeManna: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:

My clarion call is meant for reasonable patriots and not for low life bigots who are still stuck in the cesspit of 2015 electoral defeat.
i support you on this

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by pirazo: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:
There is a need for massive mobilization of Nigerians to DSS office on Monday if he has not been released by then. Let’s shut down the road leading to the facility. No entry or exit from DSS office. Enough of this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Papertrail11(m): 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
My own warning to Hausa Fulani is that dont play any hanky panku with Sowore's life like Abiola any thing happens una go hear am.

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:

Sowore is a Nigerian and he’s fighting for all Nigerians. We must resist all attempt to tribalize Sowore’s struggle. This is the time for Nigerians to unite and tell DSS enough is enough and not a time to play the usual silly ethnic card.
Quite laughable.

8 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Philinho(m): 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
Taking order from the lifeless one

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Burgerlomo: 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
meccuno:
Let him die there.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by DennisEche(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
meccuno:
Let him die there.
Stupiiid zombies, I no you are an afonja muslim, the dullard can never be wrong in their eyes

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by DennisEche(m): 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:
There is a need for massive mobilization of Nigerians to DSS office on Monday if he has not been released by then. Let’s shut down the road leading to the facility. No entry or exit from DSS office. Enough of this nonsense.
Coming from a zombie who supported and sing praising the dullard, Oyo is ur case. You ain't see nothing yet

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Emotionss: 4:09pm On Nov 09, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
seunmsg:

Which Nigerians ? Oga both of us know that majority of Nigerians are cowards when it comes to things like this.

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
meccuno:
Let him die there.

Not a fan of his and will never be but let he without sin cast the first stone.

He is today's victim and tomorrow might just be yours and always remember that karma is never a debtor, it always pays it's dues accordingly

1 Like

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Tulsaguy: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Overself:

Shut up!! Sowore eat with d devil in 2015,he must keep eating the delicacy he prepared for himself till 2023. Do u know how many millions are passing through agony because of the stupid decisions u all made in 2015? E must go round for u zombies!!

Another slowpoke sighted... We need to quarantine some idiots on this platform...

This old untenable fallacious rhetorics from those MTN graciously granted the space of borrowed data.

.... That's how u believe the story that Atiku is cumming... Sorry na ur name

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by naijapips04: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:

Sowore is a Nigerian and he’s fighting for all Nigerians. We must resist all attempt to tribalize Sowore’s struggle. This is the time for Nigerians to unite and tell DSS enough is enough and not a time to play the silly and sickening ethnic card.

I'm surprised this is coming from you, the most tribalistic Nairalander I know. Trust me, if it was Jonathan that is doing this same thing, you would have been all over nairaland barking like a rabid dog. How come you are so quite?

12 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by meccuno: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=83878725][/quote] angry

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by meccuno: 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2019
neutralmind:

You need a better dose of Common sense
grin

2 Likes

MrALIVE:
beast!!!
wink

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by meccuno: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
byrron:

Not a fan of his and will never be but let he without sin cast the first stone.

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by damilare442: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
nothingspoil70:
Today it's Sowore, tomorrow it will be you

By God's grace. This guy is one of the reasons FG I'd planning to censor Social Media. Insensitivity.
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by MPESA(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:

Sowore is a Nigerian and he’s fighting for all Nigerians. We must resist all attempt to tribalize Sowore’s struggle. This is the time for Nigerians to unite and tell DSS enough is enough and not a time to play the silly and sickening ethnic card.

Who are DSS taking orders from?, why shouting enough is enough at DSS and supporting BUHARI, OGA abeg shift one side Moor... hypocrite like you.

8 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by seunmsg(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
naijapips04:

I'm surprised this is coming from you, the most tribalistic Nairalander I know. Trust me, if it was Jonathan that is doing this same thing, you would have been all over nairaland barking like a rabid dog. How come you are so quite quiet?

We shall occupy DSS HQ on Tuesday if Sowore hasn’t been released by then. You can join the movement instead of posting incoherent rants all over Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by meccuno: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
DennisEche:

Stupiiid zombies, I no you are an afonja muslim, the dullard can never be wrong in their eyes
grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Chuksmonika(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:
just five cans of tear gas canister and water cannon are enough to disperse you people.

4 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by madridsta007(m): 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:

Who will you mass-mobilise?

The Hausa or Fulani man who will see the mobilisation as moves against their brother Buhari?

Or the Yoruba man who will not mobilise en masse because of god Tinubu hasn’t given the go-ahead? [I mean, they call Sowore a traitor on social media and claim that the Ondo-state indigene Sowore is not a Yoruba man shocked shocked ]

Or the Igbo man who will be demonised as “Biafra” or “he hates Buhari” when he attempts to help out— demonised by the Hausa and Yoruba foot-soldiers? Threatened to be killed or thrown into the lagoon?

You lots don’t realise how divide and rule works, do you?

12 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
meccuno:
Let him die there.
Unguarded and misguided comment!

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Horladipupo0505: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
meccuno:
Karma serves her dish very cold. he was warned but refused to listen. and it can never be me. its for all those who supported Atyrant because of tribe and greed. grin
oga u no too get sense everyone has the right to support and oppose,I supported bihari 2015 but was against him in 2019 due to the fact that he was careless clueless and selfish,I see no reason y u must castigate him for trying to bring an end to miss rule, I blv if d protest was successful u will not b sitting behind ur keyboard and b. dropping rubbish
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by DennisEche(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:

I was warned by who? And what is the nonsense talk about Karma? See kid, people like Sowore have been fighting bad governance in Nigeria since the first republic. Folks like Sowore fought the military till they ran back into their barracks. Patriotic Nigerians will continue to fight bad governance till we achieve a Nigeria of our dreams. We fight for Nigeria and not for a party or ethnic group.

You lots that support corruption and bigotry are such a shameless bunch. Anybody that felt Jonathan should have continued in 2015 despite the massive looting of our common patrimony is an idiot. Jonathan failed and he was legitimately voted out. Folks are strategizing ahead of 2023 and people like you are still crying over 2015. Smh!
If Jonathan failed then what is buhari? Atlesst under Jonathan human right was not trampled upon, can such be said of the dullard? FYI corruption is 10x more under this govt. Pls go and protest make my police boys use u do suya.anuofia

3 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by notoriousbabe: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nigeria is finished. Buhari you sew your life. All of una wey still dey support this satanic government na God go punish una

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yerima Shettima: Amnesty Can Make Boko Haram Take Over Nigeria Like The Taliban / SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan / Saraki At Tribunal With 81 Senators - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.