Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters (21636 Views)

BREAKING: Security Agents Lock NASS Gate, Deny Protesting Lawyers Entry / Buhari To El-rufai: Your Entry Into Public Service Was Accidental… / Dino Melaye Moved From DSS Health Facility To SARS Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by xtivin2: 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2019
Kwanza:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/11/09/breaking-dss-prevents-lawyers-entry-facility-retrieve-sowore
We all know its govt delay tactics to file new charges... Watch what will happen on Monday and quote me
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
engrchykae:
after contesting and losing election,sowore suddenly became a revolutionary.
If sowore was made Minister for works or Minister for nndc, would he have led the protest?
This is not the 90s, Nigerians are much wiser now.
Sowore is thinking that his media house directs our thinking,he is on his own.
Nnamdi kanu is having cult followership because he is perceived as non partisan by his followers.
Any day he shows sign of being partisan his only option will be to lie low to Abuja just like Ralph uwazuruike because if he is arrested he will be on his own.
When ojukwu went partisan,it was a disgrace
Mumu talk,hes nt on his own,i stand wit himhim.
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Overself:
grin cheesy grin Since 2015 we get sense,but Yorubas must have sense by force
Once again,i say get sense.aint yoruba
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by digitaltrades: 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:
There is a need for massive mobilization of Nigerians to DSS office on Monday if he has not been released by then. Let’s shut down the road leading to the facility. No entry or exit from DSS office. Enough of this nonsense.

I remember how you were praising Oluomo when the latter threatened to kill anyone that would vote against the APC in the past election. Have you now seen the outcome of your action? Yes, you contributed your quota to the installation of this bad leadership out of blind loyalty to a political party. This is one of the outcomes of that action. You too may become a victim of Abuse of human right. You brought it upon yourself.

Tinubu, your small god, will disown you for this.

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by digitaltrades: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2019
seunmsg:

My clarion call is meant for reasonable patriots and not for low life bigots who are still stuck in the cesspit of 2015 electoral defeat.

You are never a patriot. Stop bastardizing that honourable name. You are just a willing empty tool of selfish politicians. You are part of those who installed a bad government on Nigeria. What is more, you did this evil with your eyes opened. So, stop deceiving yourself that you are a patriot; you are never one.

2 Likes

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Overself: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
Once again,i say get sense.aint yoruba
Will u get lost. Who gives a fu*ck about a Buhari zombie like u. Stupid Afonja
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Vatod(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Willy7:
Sometimes I wonder how less than 100,000 security operatives of a country is able to instill fear and intimidation on more than 160 million people. How can so few people decide to make the whole Nation a subject of mockery and feel good and untouchable about it? What is really going on in this country? Are we back to military days? What did GEJ do that APC hasn't multiplied? Why is one man and few hawks around him having a feel day destroying every gain Democracy has made before their accension? Our institutions has been destroyed and laws balkanized. Honestly I weep for my country Nigeria. We have never had it so bad. But one thing I believe is that this evil will not linger. It cannot continue.
they have guns and they don’t know how to shoot, fear Any Nigerian force man, they can aiming at your legs and shoot your head! Ogun oni Pawa ooh
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
Overself:
Will u get lost. Who gives a fu*ck about a Buhari zombie like u. Stupid Afonja
Y take it personally brodaly?u c hw far yo idiosyncracy is takin u.4 yo info,Sowore shall be free n wen dat hapuns,u can go ahead n jump into d Lagos lagoon.Nitwit
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Overself: 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
Y take it personally brodaly?u c hw far yo idiosyncracy is takin u.4 yo info,Sowore shall be free n wen dat hapuns,u can go ahead n jump into d Lagos lagoon.Nitwit
grin grin grin Am free man,but u are mentally disfigured. Sowore must suffer for his wickedness,u can join him in chains if u so much love him or go hung transformer. That rotten brain of urs must have sense by force. Sowore freedom kill u there.
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by luluman: 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2019
meccuno:
Let him die there.
After your burial!!
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by luluman: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
Donald95:
DSS is behaving anyhow because Ya-raba people failed to stand behind their own. Dss saw their unstableness and used it against their son.

I remember when Nnamdi Kanu was granted bail ánd Bulhari refused. By now, sit at home protest and massive road protest where rocking the whole SE
Did Sowore fight for his tribesmen alone? Better think straight.

1 Like

Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2019
Overself:

grin grin grin Am free man,but u are mentally disfigured. Sowore must suffer for his wickedness,u can join him in chains if u so much love him or go hung transformer. That rotten brain of urs must have sense by force. Sowore freedom kill u there.
Mumu lyk u,ppl lyk u r d reason Africa is backward.Goin 4ward,we wnt take it.gerout of here b4 thunder stike dat yo buca cavity
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by meccuno: 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
luluman:
Don't be stupid now, the law says HE should be released.What is the Karma now?
He will not leave Abuja.
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by meccuno: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2019
luluman:
After your burial!!
you are a zone b na. So you died before me. grin
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Overself: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
Mumu lyk u,ppl lyk u r d reason Africa is backward.Goin 4ward,we wnt take it.gerout of here b4 thunder stike dat yo buca cavity
Stupid Yorubas like u is the reason Nigeria is backward today. Thunder kill u n ur worthless generations. Spits on ur worthless carcass
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by pureconscience: 12:29am On Nov 10, 2019
Overself:

U never hear of d word " one man Mopol" Mr Afonja,u must go and rescue ur brother alone, moreover is ur master that is keeping him in chains. When u reach there,shout sai baba 7times dem go free am.... Rubbish
NO LIE. SAI BABA TUTU KPOM
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Omolomo4eva(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Overself:

Stupid Yorubas like u is the reason Nigeria is backward today. Thunder kill u n ur worthless generations. Spits on ur worthless carcass
U neva still get sense at dis tym,u r doomd till d world will end
Re: DSS prevents Lawyers' Entry Into Facility To Retrieve Sowore - Sahara Reporters by Overself: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
Omolomo4eva:
U neva still get sense at dis tym,u r doomd till d world will end
cheesy cheesy Afonja una go get sense las las
Thunder kill u dere!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks In Kaduna / Bello Matawalle Offers To Resign Over Rising Insecurity / Ebonyi/benue Boundary Crisis: Gunmen Behead Peace Panel Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.