Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot (2255 Views)

Once A Fine Girl Shows These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot! No Waste Time. / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / Feminists, When Last Did You Shoot Your Shot?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by hennyholla17(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2020
1. Joeboy - Beginning
This song is almost perfect if you are trying to shoot your shot to a friend you already vibe with. Don't go and make crazy promises ooo. "If dem point gun for my head say make I deny you, i go tell them say lai lai". Please skip that verse. You can start from the "special kind of feeling that I feel when I'm with you". Sounds more preferable to express how her presence makes you feel.

Source: https://cool.com.ng/6-nigerian-songs-you-can-use-to-flawlessly-shoot-your-shot/
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by hennyholla17(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2020
2. Olamide - Criteria
What other way to shoot your shot than asking her for the criteria to love her. This will make her feel secure. Once you know the criteria, you will surely be able to win her over
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by hennyholla17(m): 4:51pm On May 26, 2020
3. Fireboy - What if I say?
Just keep throwing the girl questions left, right, center. She wouldn't be able to help but blush while you sing this beautiful song to her. Just don't forget the lyrics
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by hennyholla17(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2020
4. 2face – African Queen
This list would not be complete without one of the greatest love songs in Nigeria. Just make sure your voice is good before you embarrass yourself in public.
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kenedy16(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2020
You 4get p-square :Do me , flavour: Ashawo and zule zoo kerewa grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by JhayJoe: 5:06pm On May 26, 2020
Mayorkun feat Davido-Bobo
"Na money be fine bobo"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 5:10pm On May 26, 2020
Ukwu Nka - Pucado
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Davash222(m): 5:19pm On May 26, 2020
PAP by Speed Darlington aka Scorpion king, aka Nigeria's biggest boy in New York... Derenreng.
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by chatinent: 7:35pm On May 26, 2020
All these for a relationship, even as handsome as I am? Abeg, I will wait for who likes me to step in.
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2020
ibkayee:
Ukwu Nka - Pucado
LWKMD....you are joking right?
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 10:01pm On May 26, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

LWKMD....you are joking right?
No, why?
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 10:06pm On May 26, 2020
ibkayee:

No, why?
It sounds pretty razz to me.....and has this vibe of unseriousness. grin grin.
Its more like a naughty song
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 10:15pm On May 26, 2020
Songs like kiss Daniel's "For Days" comes to mind....it should sweep any typical Naija babe off her solid feet. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 10:25pm On May 26, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

It sounds pretty razz to me.....and has this vibe of unseriousness. grin grin.
Its more like a naughty song
Lol I'm kidding, I was joking
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2020
ibkayee:

Lol I'm kidding, I was joking
I for fear o.....
If any guy uses ukwu nka to take a shot at a babe....She should just zero her mind for pump action. grin
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 10:45pm On May 26, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

I for fear o.....
If any guy uses ukwu nka to take a shot at a babe....She should just zero her mind for pump action. grin
Lmao grin
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 10:50pm On May 26, 2020
ibkayee:

Lmao grin
Soo what do you think about kiss Daniel's "for days"..
I assume you have listened to it....
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 10:52pm On May 26, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

Haven’t heard it
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 10:58pm On May 26, 2020
ibkayee:

Haven’t heard it
Ohhh....I almost forgot, you are not based here.
Wait...do you listen to uk grime?...I'm a huge fan. grin
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 11:04pm On May 26, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

Ohhh....I almost forgot, you are not based here.
Wait...do you listen to uk grime?...I'm a huge fan. grin
No I listen to Nigerian music, I just haven’t heard this particular song
Lool I don’t really actively listen to grime, but there are some grime songs I like
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 11:09pm On May 26, 2020
ibkayee:

Lool I don’t really actively listen to grime, but there are some grime songs I like
Okay...listen to it and tell me what you think..its a bit old sha...
Mind telling me a few of the ones you like....I'm curious. grin
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Owen247: 11:13pm On May 26, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

100%
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 11:18pm On May 26, 2020
Owen247:
100%

I know right!....its the most played music on all my devices... grin
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 11:26pm On May 26, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

Okay...listen to it and tell me what you think..its a bit old sha...
Mind telling me a few of the ones you like....I'm curious. grin
I will smiley

Some artists I generally enjoy:

Brymo
Reminisce
Sean Tizzle
Wande Coal
Phyno
Niniola
Blackmagic
Simi
Wizkid

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2020
ibkayee:

I will smiley

Some artists I generally enjoy:

Brymo
Reminisce
Sean Tizzle
Wande Coal
Phyno
Niniola
Blackmagic
Simi
Wizkid
Hehehehe....for a yoruba babe, you seem to acquaint yourself with igbo artistes, which is cool.
Reminisce.....hehehe...I like the agbero vibe he always brings.
Used to like Blackmagic cause of "repete"..but sadly i dont think he has anything as good as it recently.
I'm indifferent about wizkid. undecided
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 11:33pm On May 26, 2020
ibkayee:

I actually was asking about the grime songs you like.... grin
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Owen247: 11:41pm On May 26, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

I know right!....its the most played music on all my devices... grin
u dont mean it?
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 11:42pm On May 26, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

Hehehehe....for a yoruba babe, you seem to acquaint yourself with igbo artistes, which is cool.
Reminisce.....hehehe...I like the agbero vibe he always brings.
Used to like Blackmagic cause of "repete"..but sadly i dont think he has anything as good as it recently.
I'm indifferent about wizkid. undecided
I don’t discriminate lol, if it sounds good I listen
I love reminisce
Haven’t heard anything recent from Blackmagic either
Wizkid can be hit or miss but he generally puts out good bodies of work
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by ibkayee(f): 11:43pm On May 26, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

I actually was asking about the grime songs you like.... grin
Ohhh, my bad lol i can’t think of them off the top of my head, let me think
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Kpokakpoka(m): 11:49pm On May 26, 2020
Owen247:
u dont mean it?
I do...
Dont mistake me for a romantic though... tongue, the song has a way of lighting up my mood, there is this euphoria it gives. The beat always makes me want to bust a sugar daddy agbada move! grin
Re: Nigerian Songs You Can Use To Flawlessly Shoot Your Shot by Owen247: 11:53pm On May 26, 2020
Kpokakpoka:

I do...
Dont mistake me for a romantic though... tongue, the song has a way of lighting up my mood, there is this euphoria it gives. The beat always makes me want to bust a sugar daddy agbada move! grin
lols it makes me envision my lady coming around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend's Friends Are Doing To Me / Lady Shows Her Privates Part On Live Video In Facebook / Men If You Want To Last More Than 30 Mins In Bed, You Have To Stop This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.