Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) (10429 Views)

Honestly My New Neighbors Pisses Me Off / "Deadly" Signs You May Be Getting Into The Wrong Marriage. / The Way A Guy Stylishly Touched This Lady In Public Has Caused Online Argument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 09, 2019
So this two working class ladies recently moved into the estate. They live together as friends and share bills. Immediately they moved in, I went to do amebor, I educated them on all what they need to know in and out the estate, showed them my house and exchanged contacts. My second visit to their home I saw a Samsung smart 4k TV with which they watch DSTV. So I tuned the TV, connected my WiFi device to the TV(my WiFi device can be used anywhere in the estate if logged in) then I set up a Netflix account on the TV.

That’s how they started watching movies burning my data day and night, they work different hours so the TV is on repeat.

So last night, I used style to chuk one of the girls pin. Told her I’d want to sample the puss. She’s not talking well at the moment.

If I don’t get to sample at least one of the girls, I’m changing my WiFi device password and as well my Netflix account password. angry angry

19 Likes

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by bigtt76(f): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
cheesy cheesy grin

stupidity:
So this two working class ladies recently moved into the estate. They live together as friends and share bills. Immediately they moved in, I went to do amebor, I educated them on all what they need to know in and out the estate, showed them my house and exchanged contacts. My second visit to their home I saw a Samsung smart 4k TV with which they watch DSTV. So I tuned the TV, connected my WiFi device to the TV(my WiFi device can be used anywhere in the estate if logged in) then I set up a Netflix account on the TV.

That’s how they started watching movies burning my data day and night, they work different hours so the TV is on repeat.

So last night, I used style to chuk one of the girls pin. Told her I’d want to sample the puss. She’s not talking well at the moment.

If I don’t get to sample at least one of the girls, I’m changing my WiFi device password and as well my Netflix account password. angry angry

7 Likes

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by MrHistorian: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
All hail Netflix subscription!
Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by bigtt76(f): 6:29pm On Nov 09, 2019
Pls what Wi-Fi provider are you using that can accessed from.anywhere by merely login?
Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 09, 2019
bigtt76:
Pls what Wi-Fi provider are you using that can accessed from.anywhere by merely login?
”anywhere in the ESTATE”

Una nor sabi read o!!

You wan just change am for me. angry angry

1 Like

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
Maybe you should use the same energy to go make some money so that you won't be stylishly dreaming of getting into some girlies' panties.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by seankafor(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
U suppose don comfirm the pvssy before leaving them ur wifi password open..

Make sure u comfirm those pvssies bro

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2019
I have a very strong belief that you will be indeed very STUPID in reality, let's forget that moniker of yours.

Infact you breed STUPIDITY. Congrats.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by udoakwa(m): 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dear Op, it is my humble pleasure to inform u that u sound just exactly as ur name(moniker)

4 Likes

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by FatherBona: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
I was about replying you until I saw your username, then I gave up on your case.
You living up to the name bro, keep it up.
Share with them your data, your food, your sense even your destiny.
Share everything with them. The irony of cases like this is that there are guys out there who have not done half of what you doing but are tired of banging the living daylights out of these girls.
So Mr Op, continue displaying your high levels of stupidity as is your name. You won't be committing any crime or offence whatsoever, I assure you.
Ewu!!!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by Edyice: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2019
seankafor:
U suppose don comfirm the pvssy before leaving them ur wifi password open..

Make sure u comfirm those pvssies bro

Correct guy grin
Guy were know things

1 Like

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
FatherBona:
I was about replying you until I saw your username, then I gave up on your case.
You living up to the name bro, keep it up.
Share with them your data, your food, your sense even your destiny.
Share everything with them. The irony of cases like this is that there are guys out there who have not done half of what you doing but are tired of banging the living daylights out of these girls.
So Mr Op, continue displaying your high levels of stupidity as is your name. You won't be committing any crime or offence whatsoever, I assure you.
Ewu!!!
grin grin I’m dead!!!

2 Likes

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by bigtt76(f): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
Sorry o! I thought it's a service I can subscribe to elsewhere.. Some thing like the wifi.com service. Nor vex kiss

stupidity:
”anywhere in the ESTATE”

Una nor sabi read o!!

You wan just change am for me. angry angry

1 Like

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by FatherBona: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2019
stupidity:
grin grin I’m dead!!!
No die o
I dey joke
Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by Edyice: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2019
Knacking must sure ....

But guy you too rush for that WiFi networks and even bigtt76 want WiFi too , she even know what's coming after .. grin

Anyway can't wait to read on grin

stupidity:

1 Like

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2019
FatherBona:

No die o
I dey joke
naaah, I ain’t dying yet. All this stupidity can’t waste like that. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by FatherBona: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2019
stupidity:
naaah, I ain’t dying yet. All this stupidity can’t waste like that. angry angry
You serious about this?
Your pop sees you everyday and reminds himself he should have used a condom on that very night several years ago.
Dude your levels of stupidity is unparalleled in the history of mankind

1 Like

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
FatherBona:

You serious about this?
Your pop sees you everyday and reminds himself he should have used a condom on that very night several years ago.
Dude your levels of stupidity is unparalleled in the history of mankind
the stupid ones are not born yet. cool

My own Na intro!!!

20 Likes

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by FatherBona: 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2019
stupidity:
the stupid ones are not born yet. cool

My own Na intro!!!
Congrats buddy
Please don't mention me again.
Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by realestniggah: 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2019
stupidity:

Bro change the password if dem no give you chop.... We the fuckboy association of nairaland support you wholeheartedly

3 Likes

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2019
FatherBona:

Congrats buddy
Please don't mention me again.
are you a rev father? cry I want to confess some of my sins. I can’t confess everything today.
Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by seanwilliam(m): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2019
FrLukas:
Maybe you should use the same energy to go make some money so that you won't be stylishly dreaming of getting into some girlies' panties.
nigga calm down , everything no be money..
Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by stanliwiser: 8:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
realestniggah:

Bro change the password if dem no give you chop.... We the fuckboy association of nairaland support you wholeheartedly
They will likely not Bleep him, he is no man enough.
Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by stanliwiser: 8:34pm On Nov 09, 2019
stupidity:

your actions will only end in the friend zone
Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by michlins(m): 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
FrLukas:
that guy isn't broke. You're new to Nairaland so I guess that's why you don't know about him
Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by phexx: 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2019
Channel that energy into something ploductive

Waisrong wit u?

stupidity:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by jonsnow12(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nice username cool
Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by Mykel51(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2019
stupidity:

How did you setup the Netflix account on the TV ?
Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by jimohibrahim(m): 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2019
Mykel51:

How did you setup the Netflix account on the TV ?

Get a smart TV bruh

3 Likes

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by jimohibrahim(m): 11:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
stupidity:

And for you OP, so if you eventually enter heavens gate, then you wifi will be used forever right?, I pity you .
Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by chukzyfcbb: 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
There is no wifi device that can be accessed within an estate, you are a liar!
Except your estate consist of just 10houses.

2 Likes

Re: How I’m Stylishly Getting Into My New Neighbors Pant (photo) by Nezero(m): 11:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
Netflix with no chill

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Profile Picture is Really Happening / This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep / Cucumber Is Bae, Allesandra Obateru (chidinma Okeke The Second) Flaunts Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.