Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:53 AM

2 Engagements In 2 Days From Men They Met On Facebook Group - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2 Engagements In 2 Days From Men They Met On Facebook Group (325 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Engagements In 2 Days From Men They Met On Facebook Group by Natureboyunlimi(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
Popular Facebook group "The Perfect Match" produces 2 Couples in a space of 2 days, It was gathered that both couples met on the Facebook group less than 3 months ago, in their Port Harcourt and Delta Chatrooms respectively during their regular evening match making games, One of the couples have took another step further to making their union perfect, they're expected to get married in December 2019, Members of the Facebook group have shown flood into their timeline to celebrate their union,l.

Re: 2 Engagements In 2 Days From Men They Met On Facebook Group by Hhansome(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2019
Nawaooo! Is my own Facebook different?

1 Like

Re: 2 Engagements In 2 Days From Men They Met On Facebook Group by Natureboyunlimi(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2019
My dear, God has a perfect time for everyone
Re: 2 Engagements In 2 Days From Men They Met On Facebook Group by idesylvester(m): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2019
Na so one of my friend find love on Facebook and gbam, the guy don engage her. The girl start to dey stay there almost every week ooo... this guy chop chop chop sotey the meat turn brokoto... my guy later say the puss* don slack oooo... b4 we know quarrel start and breakup enter...
Anybody wey engage you abeg after two days ask am the expiration date of the engagement so that the ring go enter the right finger. Guys can be silly
Re: 2 Engagements In 2 Days From Men They Met On Facebook Group by zyzxx(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2019
They have the language women understand
Money
Money
Money
More money

(1) (Reply)

Why Make The Announcement? / A Reply To Chenzen About My Monicker / What Would Make You Cheat On Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.