Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,888 members, 7,828,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. (31774 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by alert01(m): 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2023
Ubunja!! This thread is still alive after 4yrs. The morning that I came across this thread for the first time probably around November 2019, I was listening to Harris J “let me breathe “ at the back of my veranda while thinking about my life. Right now I’m listening to the same song and the feelings I had that day came back so I thought to check back on this thread and drop this . Ubunja I don’t know where you are, whether you’re Alive or dead, whether you’ve made it big somewhere and living your life, but I know one thing and it is that you shaped my thinking faculty about how some things work. Be bless bro!! Be bless! Live bro!! Live!

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Urgent: How To Deal With An Unrequited Love ? / Temmie Ovwasa: I Don't Want To Have A Child Because Of Hererophobia (Video) / Ladies: 7 Ways To Tell If A Guy No Longer Fancies You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.