Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,089 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. (31610 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by ubunja(m): 5:09am On Nov 10, 2019
How To Get A Girl To Put You On A Pedestal.

Sequel to:
https://www.nairaland.com/5251159/ubunjas-miseducation-choosing-girl

PROLOGUE.
You have seen it before in your hood. A pretty girl has all the men hitting on her and trying to impress her with money and things. She ignores them. Or plays them. Because she's got her eye on some insignificant nonentity of a Guy. As hard to get as the girl is for other men, this nobody of a Guy gets her attention easy. He makes her laugh easy. He impresses her easy. Much to the anger and confusion of all the other men who know they are better by far than the Guy.

Now, what does the Guy have that all the other men don't have that has cast a spell on the girl?

nothing.

The guy is simply chosen.

MOYO MUTI UNOMERA PAUNODA.
In the Zimbabwean Shona language we have a saying: "Moyo muti unomera paunoda" - The heart is like a tree that grows where it chooses.

We can't predict where a plant will grow. A plant will grow in the most favorable places like river banks and rain forests. But it will also grow in the least favorable places like deserts and cracks on a pavement and against all odds thrive.

Same with love.

Love is emotions and emotions are Unpredictable. Like the Unpredictable growth of plants.
Love flourishes in the most favorable places but it will also flourish in the least favorable places. "Moyo muti unomera paunoda" - The heart is like a tree that grows where it chooses. In other words, "The heart wants what the heart wants". And whom the heart wants is the Prize.

GET A GIRL TO RESPECT YOU.
So much has been said about how women no longer respect men. How women no longer submit and put men in their rightful place as the Head.

Women were born to follow. Men were born to lead. But, remember followers choose the leader. Not the other way round. We vote for our leaders. Our leaders don't vote for us.

It's the same with women and respect.

If your girl doesn't respect you there's precious little you can do to make her respect you. You played the game backwards. You were supposed to find a girl who respected you already then make her your girl. But instead you found a girl, made her your GF then tried to make her respect you. It doesn't work that way.

You don't make a girl respect you. That's impossible. Girls respect whoever they think is worthy of respect. What you do is You find a girl who respects you already and make her your girl. This way there's no struggle to earn anything because everything is already given. Just like how God loved us before we were born and there's nothing we did to earn His love. God loves us because He CHOSE us. That is true love. A girl must love you because she chose you. Not because you did anything to earn her love. Love must not be earned.

Same with respect.

If a girl already thinks you're respectable then you're a thousand steps ahead of every other guy trying to earn her respect because in love NOTHING must be earned.

Men do many things backwards... A man will meet a Scantily Dressed girl, fall in love then try to make her wear long dresses. It won't work. She'll tell you it was the miniskirts and minidresses that made you love her, why must she now change. What you must do is find a decently dressed girl if you want a decently dressed wife. Anyways, it will be far easier to make a decent girl dress sexy than to make a ho dress decently. You can't turn a ho into a housewife but you can turn a housewife into a ho. Remember every girl is looking for a guy she can be bad for.

MY STORY.
I found my babymama a virgin at about 23.

She was strict and many guys had tried their luck with her and failed. But when she met me she practically handed herself to me. Winning her heart was so effortless. And she's still the easiest girl I ever fvcked. And I fvcked her so much that within months she gave me a baby.

One day a friend visited us and was shocked to see my GF kneel down to serve me food. (God is my Witness) When we were alone my friend said I must be hitting my GF that's why she served me food kneeling. I was offended. Because I never asked anyone to kneel for me. And I explained this to him but I could see he was not convinced.

Two years after breaking up I met my babymama and I wanted to check something on her phone but there was a password (she never used to put passwords). I asked for the password and she replied "it's your name". I didn't believe it but typed it anyways. And the phone unlocked!!!. I was surprised.

A few months ago this year, I went to see her because I missed my daughter and she (my babymama) said, "Whatever you're doing, when you get tired of it, I will be waiting for you". I didn't reply. Then she told me our daughter was grown and she needed a brother. Guess what? I will give her another baby soonest!

We have an inside joke where I tell her she can't move on cause I cast a spell on her. She laughs hard at it.

Why am I telling you all this??

I'm telling you this Because I did NOTHING to get this girl to fall so deep in love with me. I didn't campaign. I didn't spend a cent. I didn't buy her anything. Not even. What happened is one simple thing that was beyond even my control: I FITTED THE DESCRIPTION OF THE TYPE OF GUY SHE WANTED. Simple.

Whatever this girl saw in me she liked it. I didn't put any effort to make her like me. She just liked me. I was her type. Was she my type? No. She was from the wrong tribe. And was too reserved for my liking. BUT I WAS HER TYPE. That was what mattered. And I ran with that. I didn't even know she was a virgin. She kept it a secret until the moment I took out my dick.

The moral of the story is this:
If a girl loves you first you are the Prize. If a woman likes you first you are the Trophy. And there's very little you can do wrong in her eyes. She'll always excuse your behavior. Someone who likes you without you doing anything to impress them, is someone who'll find it hard to stop liking you when you do something to disappoint them. If your actions didn't create the love, your actions can't destroy the love. Because it's never about your actions, but about YOU.

UNDERSTANDING WHAT IT MEANS TO BE THE PRIZE OR TROPHY.
Any guy can be the Prize or the Trophy to a girl. But there's a very particular way of going about it. You have to play the game right.

There are three things that make a trophy a trophy:

1. A Trophy Is Perfect As Is.

This is the most important thing. The less you do yet the more you impress a girl, a girl you impress the most by doing the least to the point that you impress her TOTALLY by doing TOTALLY NOTHING is the girl with whom you have a realistic chance of being the Prize.

The only girl you should give a chance
is that girl so breathtaken, so infatuated with you that she thinks you are the Prize, for simply breathing. And nothing more. The way a trophy is seen perfect AS IS. So also a girl must see you perfect AS IS. That way there's no spending, pretending, lying and campaigning to earn her affection.

In love NOTHING must be earned.

2. A Trophy Doesn't Choose Who Wins It.

Take for example a football trophy. It doesn't choose what quality of teams get to compete for it. Or what quality of team will take it home. The only way the trophy can get itself won by a decent level team is to be a trophy of a decent football league.
A minor league trophy will be won by minor league teams unless it becomes a major league trophy then it will be won by a major league team.

As a trophy you attract your level. If you don't like the level of women you're attracting then improve and elevate to a higher level. Then higher level women you'll attract.

3. A Trophy Loves No One.

A trophy or a prize may be dreamed of and fantasized about by many, but itself it fantasizes and dreams of no one. A trophy doesn't compete for anyone. It is competed for. A trophy doesn't love anyone. It is loved.

In love, the one who loves less is the trophy.

In all my dealings with women, the breakups that have hurt the most and made me cry the longest were with those women I myself chose, pursued and won. I was too invested. I begged the most and accommodated the greatest. I was the trophy holder. And when the trophy left - as all trophies do when a better competitor appears - I was left devastated.

Look back at all your Exes and you'll see a pattern: The girls you were hurt the most to breakup with were the ones you chased and pursued the hardest. While the girls who brought themselves to you, it was easy not only to get them but also to breakup with them, because YOU were the prize.

UNDERSTAND YOU ARE THE PREY.
The greatest reason guys don't become trophies is guys have made themselves the Hunters.

A hunter can never be a trophy.

Do you know something called Trophy Hunting? (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trophy_hunting) It is the hunting of animals for sport . And the ANIMALS that are hunted and shot are the trophies. Not the hunters. The Prey is the Trophy.

The Lion is king of the Jungle but who hunts? The Female lion. The hunter is not the King. The hunter is the chaser and the chaser has no value.

WHO'S THE TROPHY?
It's always easy to see who's the trophy and who's the hunter in any couple.

Who is more "needy"? On the streets, In photos who is always grabbing the other? Who always has their hand or arm around the other person? That's the hunter. The hunter has no value.

Look at any pictures of rich men or male celebs and stars and you'll see the WOMAN is always the one grabbing the man. Because the woman is the hunter and the man is the trophy.

Whereas pictures of ordinary couples have the MAN grabbing the woman, because the man is the hunter and the woman is the trophy.

WOMEN ARE THE PREDATORS.
The easiest way to get that girl who will worship and put you on a pedestal is for you to understand Women are the Hunters. Not men.

Girls are the Predators and boys are the Prey. God brought Eve to Adam. Eve was the hunter. Adam the prey.

Also Women have the pussy and the Womb. Lovemaking and babymaking are their jurisdiction. Weak as they are it is they who ultimately decide who gets to have sex and who gets to be born.

As a man understand and allow for that.

THE PREY IS THE PRIZE.
Seek and you shall find. And that which you'll find is the Prize. Not you. You are not the Prize. People go looking for treasure. Treasure doesn't go looking for people. We compete for a trophy, the trophy doesn't compete for us.

Whatever you seek/search for/look for, is the Prize. Whether that's a job, a place, an item or a person. It's the Prize. It's more important than you. And you can lose it to a better person than you.

Once you search, once you hunt, once you seek, the other person becomes the Prey. And the Prey is the Prize.

Remember the Prey can live without the Predator but the Predator needs the Prey to survive. The lion needs the gazelle and the kudus or it perishes. The gazelle and the kudus just need grass. So what's valuable? The prey or the predator? The Prey. The Prey is the Prize.

LET GIRLS CHOOSE.
We all have a "type". Or a "kind". Of a person who always catches our eye. We know what turns us on when we see it. That image of what turns us on is what we fantasize about and even masturbate to. Especially women. Women daydream a lot about love.

As a man, your security and longevity with a girl depends on how closely you fit the "type" and kind" of the guy she fantasizes about. The closer you align to her desire, the nearer you are to what she daydreams about, the smoother things will be for you because the more satisfied she'll be with you and the less inclined she'll be to cheat.

But you can't read minds and you don't know what a girl's fantasy is. You can't read hearts and you've no clue as to her desire. So how do you achieve the impossible and match a girl's fantasy and desire?

It's simple: YOU WAIT TO BE CHOSEN.

Wait for the girl whose fantasy matches what you are. Wait for the woman who desires a man like you. Wait for her to choose you. This way you are chosen AS YOU ARE. Without any need to do anything to impress anyone.

VIDEO.
The Pastor in the video below knows and understands the game. He knows women must choose. Watch and see how things must be done. See how much easier it is for men when women do the choosing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbuquJHtTuY

That's how things must be done.

The attention and affection of a woman must never be earned, bought, paid for, fought for or struggled for. It must come freely WITHOUT you doing anything but breathing.

VIDEO ANALYSIS.
Now, on the video above, WHO IS THE PRIZE? The women who did the choosing or the men who waited to be chosen? Its the men of course. The men are the Prize because they are the women's fantasy. By choosing, the women got their fantasy. But by choosing they lost their power. The women lost their power because they are the ones who are in love. Not the men.

When you love someone, that person automatically has power over you. Because when you love someone you can lie, steal, pay, toil, slave, kill or kill yourself for that person. That's the power they hold over you.

In love, you are either the Hunter who identifies, pursues and acquires your Fantasy, or you're the Fantasy identified, pursued and acquired by the Hunter. The Hunter chases and possesses the fantasy ("she's the girl of my dreams and I finally won her heart" / "he's the guy of my dreams and I finally won his heart" ). But the Hunter who gets the fantasy has LESS power because he/she is the one infatuated, in lust and in love. Not the fantasy.

The fantasy, the person you call your dream guy or dream girl, while you can't live without them, they can live without you because you are not their dream anything.

The guys in the video above, they have more power because they are chosen. The women have less power because they chose. In quarrels the women will always be reminded, "You chose me. I didn't choose you!" - The most disempowering words you can say to anyone.
But the power each man holds over his woman comes at a cost to the man: By being someone else's fantasy you deny yourself your own fantasy. Each side of the equation has its good and bad.

THE CHOSEN IS THE PRIZE.
You have power over anyone to whom you're a fantasy. And you can only be a fantasy if you're chosen.

But how do you know a woman is choosing you? Green Lights of course. No Green lights no approach.

#TheRedPill
#MGTOW

164 Likes 25 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by ubunja(m): 5:12am On Nov 10, 2019
Here's a 2014 Thread of Interest by a girl:

https://www.nairaland.com/1960188/guy-like-seems-ignoring-me#27332208 

msrita:

A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me

So I really like this guy , we're in the same faculty and level but different departments so we share the same lecture venue for all our lectures.

He's really cool and quiet and that's what I like most in a guy. I stare at him a lot though I try not to and I catch him staring at me sometimes too , sometimes we turn at d same time to stare at each other, the issue is he seems to be ignoring me, I mean he talks to almost every one I relate and associate with ,but he acts as though he doesn't see me , he'll walk up to where I'm standing with a group of friends and greet everyone there except me ,sometimes he passes too close for someone who doesn't like me , his body brushes mine lightly, well we've greeted a few times .

I get a lot of attention from guys in my class dunno if that's why he doesn't wanna get close or because the most wanted guy in my class is my best friend though people believe we are dating and I'm an easy person , it even shows on my face. But common I like this guy naturally and wanna be friends with him , I don't think further than that or maybe I do, and oh! He has a favorite girl in our venue , he walks mostly with only her ,u hardly even catch walking with guys its either only him or her. So what's your take on this people, please no harsh comments ,a sister is just sharing her feelings. Thanks.

And this:

Jewessgratitude:

The problem with guys/men is they don't know when a woman loves them. They just force themselves until the lady ( not all though) out pity agrees to date them. That is why she can easily go back to her ex or another guy without her conscience pricking her.

My advice to guys. When chiking a lady and she keeps posting you saying I'll think about it, give me some time, shes doesn't love you and peradventure she eventually agrees to date you due to pressure, her mind will not be 100% with you as she'll still be on the look out for that man she truly loves or that can occupy that place in her heart.
A lady who loves you will agree to your advances immediately. So take note to avoid stories that touch the heart.

Una too dey rush person.�

And this:

mrssomebody:
A woman that will love u wholeheartedly will love you irrespective of how much effort u put in getting her.....it is left to you to keep being the person she fell in love with. cool

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by ashewoboy(m): 5:21am On Nov 10, 2019
ubunja. don't stop doing it, keep doing it. you are liberating men from the shackles of puna.nicheesy. keep up the good work.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Login12: 6:05am On Nov 10, 2019
There he goes again

Now I'm officially ready to be in your mention

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by dubxy(m): 6:17am On Nov 10, 2019
Ubunja my Man !! Well done sir.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by ichidodo: 6:19am On Nov 10, 2019
Christmas just came a tad too early...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by GuyWise101(m): 6:24am On Nov 10, 2019
Da bomb cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2019
ashewoboy:
ubunja. don't stop doing it, keep doing it. you are liberating men from the shackles of puna.nicheesy. keep up the good work.

Yu knw even if God himsef had given adam lecture to liberate him from pussy .. that would av been Gods 1st n only failure.
Don't get it twisted i don't think anyone can or ubunja is trying to liberate men from pussy ... d scope here is all about liberating men from women's games, tactics & deciet ... life its a game n men needs to keep possession of the ball if they must win, becos @ d end no lady wants to go home wit a loser.
OnLy gays are immune to pussy nobody can liberate u frm where u came out grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by sweetonugbu: 6:57am On Nov 10, 2019
Following this one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Rilwayne001: 7:02am On Nov 10, 2019

The attention and affection of a woman must never be earned, bought, paid for, fought for or struggled for. It must come freely WITHOUT you doing anything but breathing

Major point to note and summary of this OP^^^^

I throway salute cool

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Duggedised12(f): 7:03am On Nov 10, 2019
So let me get this straight,you have a lady you met a virgin ,she has a daughter for you ,love you effortlesssly and even kneels down to serve you ,yet she is still your babymama? Wow you see why i said humans are insatiable? You just like every ingrate out there are the reason many women have had to borrow themselves sense and built up a defense mechanism so wicked men like you will not take advantage of them.

A man says he doesn't want a ho yet he cant wife a decent one who respects him, can you tell my why i should not call you a hypocrite ? Men like you are the ones who treat women anyhow because in their minds "she is not going anywhere,she will be waiting for me when i am done having fun with these hoes out here".

I must say you got yourself a perfect prey who isn't leaving your net any time soon ,so enjoy. cool

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
So let me get this straight,you have a lady you met a virgin ,she has a daughter for you ,love you effortlesssly and even kneels down to serve you ,yet she is still you babymama? Wow you see why i said humans are insatiable? You just like every ingrate out there are the reason many women have had to borrow themselves sense and built up a defense mechanism so wicked men like you will not take advantage of them.

A man says he doesn't want a ho yet he cant wife a decent one who respects him, can you tell my why i should not call you a hypocrite ? Men like you are the ones who treat women anyhow because in their minds "she is not going anywhere,she will be waiting for me when i am done having fun with these hoes out here".

I must say you got yourself a perfect prey who isn't leaving your net any time soon ,so enjoy. cool
I feel pity for the young lady but then she made her choice just like every other women out there who remain in abusive relationships/ Marriages.
It all about Self esteem. They believe the partners in their lives are the best they can get.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2019
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Duggedised12(f): 7:23am On Nov 10, 2019
Ariza:
I feel pity for the young lady but then she made her choice just like every other women out there who remain in abusive relationships/ Marriages.
It all about Self esteem. They believe the partners in their lives are the best they can get.
you see why we need to wake up and teach our daughters how to value themselves and stop bending over backwards for men. Nature itself already placed women at a disadvantage to have to bear the off spring but why do women now have to put up with such in toxic attitude from these men?

Here is a woman that everyone here will agree is "a good decent woman " but what does she get in return ? Disrespect ,dishonour and disregard.And sometimes when people say women dont know what they want ,i laugh ,but do men know what they want? A man who knows what he wants would have wifed this decent lady ,but what does he do instead? He goes screwing with the same "hoes" he vehemently curses and slut shames at every given opportunity.

In conclusion i think the op has a mental problem, it maybe narcissism or even fear of commitment but no lady should make herself a victim for a man's short coming.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
you see why we need to wake up and teach our daughters how to value themselves and store bending over backwards for men. Nature itself already placed women at a disdavant gaege to have to bear the off spring but why do women now have to such in toxic attitude from these men?

Here is a woman that everyone here will agree is "a good decent woman " but what does she get in return ? Disrespect ,dishonour and disregard.And sometimes when people say women dont know what they want ,i laugh ,but do men know what they want? A man who knows what he want would have wifed this decent lady ,but what does he do instead? He goes screwing with the same "hoes" he vehemently curses and slut shames at every given opportunity.

In conclusion i think the op has a mental problem, it maybe narcissism or even fear of commitment but no lady should make herself a victim for a man's short coming.
Nonsense. Gerrarahere bitch

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
you see why we need to wake up and teach our daughters how to value themselves and store bending over backwards for men. Nature itself already placed women at a disdavant gaege to have to bear the off spring but why do women now have to such in toxic attitude from these men?

Here is a woman that everyone here will agree is "a good decent woman " but what does she get in return ? Disrespect ,dishonour and disregard.And sometimes when people say women dont know what they want ,i laugh ,but do men know what they want? A man who knows what he want would have wifed this decent lady ,but what does he do instead? He goes screwing with the same "hoes" he vehemently curses and slut shames at every given opportunity.

If only mothers would pay more attention on their wards psychological needs like they do their physical needs. A mother will focus more on teaching the female child body anatomy but the male child mental anatomy. When a mother talks to her female child, You hear things like, don't let a man touch you, you will get pregnant, don't play with boys because you will become like boys, sit well so your pants won't show and boys will laugh at you. Learn to cook so that you will get husband, Learn to wash so that you will have a husband, don't talk anyhow no man will marry you etc.Right from the beginning this girl child's life has been mudded to revolve around , boys, Men and what men think. She's has been caged to live her life for men's validation and she can't be blamed for not knowing Self worth, Self value, Self esteem and Self Love because she wasn't taught.

On the other hand, When a mother lectures her son. You hear things like: Be strong, Don't cry, Work hard so you can buy a house for me and your father, Marry a beautiful wife, Be rich, You can be anything when you have money. You must be brave, strong willed and disciplined, Never let anyone pull you down. All these just to build up her son's mental health. And you expect the child to grow into a Man of integrity?A man who is chaste and prides his body? A man who values and respect his body so much that he wouldn't do the next available hole? No way! He was never taught. Most men were trained to act like dogs, only the self disciplined one acts otherwise.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Duggedised12(f): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2019
Ariza:
If only mothers would pay more attention on their wards psychological needs like they do their physical needs. A mother will focus more on teaching the female child body anatomy but the male child mental anatomy. When a mother talks to her female child, You hear things like, don't let a man touch you, you will get pregnant, don't play with boys because you will become like boys, sit well so your pants won't show and boys will laugh at you. Learn to cook so that you will get husband, Learn to wash so that you will have a husband, don't talk anyhow no man will marry you etc.Right from the beginning this girl child's life has been mudded to revolve around , boys, Men and what men think. She's has been caged to live her life for men's validation and she can't be blamed for not knowing Self worth, Self value, Self esteem and Self Love because she wasn't taught.
couldn't agree more . New generation of women have alot to do. I hope we learn from the mistakes of our mothers and correct the abnormality.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2019
Duggedised12:
couldn't agree more . New generation of women have alot to do. I hope we learn from the mistakes of our mother and correct the abnormality.
A very long way! I added more to my previous post. The equation has never been balanced. Just as a female child is trained to be a puppet, the male child is trained to be a robotic slowpoke who has been programmed to see his ability to provide as his only sense of value. He will continue to be relevant as long as he can make money and provide, he can do anything as long as he has the cash. When a man's sense of value is attached to what he has to offer, not only has he being partially condemned, he stand a chance of greater condemnation and humiliation when he is unable to deliver. The pains a male child suffers. For a male child he has no chance or excuse to fail, and we all can see where that has led the society so far.

We all have a very long way to go, but the first step is elevating SELF LOVE. Preach Self Love across all genders, no one deserves to be caged.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 10, 2019
Alright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Duggedised12(f): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Ariza:
A very long way! I added more to my previous post. The equation has never been balanced. Just as a female child is trained to be a puppet, the male child is trained to be a robotic slowpoke who has been programmed to see his ability to provide as his only sense of value. He will continue to be relevant as long as he can make money and provide, he can do anything as long as he has the cash. When a man's sense of value is attached to what he has to offer, not only has he being partially condemned, he stand a chance of greater condemnation and humiliation when he is unable to deliver. The pains a male child suffers. For a male child he has no chance or excuse to fail, and we all can see where that has led the society so far.

We all have a very long way to go, but the first step is elevating SELF LOVE. Preach Self Love across all genders, no one deserves to be caged.
Absolutely., nothing but the truth ,there has to be a balance. I agree 100%.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Omar09(m): 8:10am On Nov 10, 2019
Kolomkillz
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by tintingz(m): 8:15am On Nov 10, 2019
The Lion is king of the Jungle but who hunts? The Female lion. The hunter is not the King. The hunter is the chaser and the chaser has no value.
Even though this is a popular title known for Lions but....

1. Lion is not the king of the jungle, they don't stay in jungles.

2. Comparing "all" animal traits to humans is ridiculous, animals strictly follow how they are engineered and they vary, humans bypass some. A hunter(worker) In human society can be a leader and be valued.

3. Using your animal analogy, in the ant colony who's the leader?

Cc. Ubunja

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by tintingz(m): 8:20am On Nov 10, 2019
Look at any pictures of rich men or male celebs and stars and you'll see the WOMAN is always the one grabbing the man. Because the woman is the hunter and the man is the trophy. (link)
Whereas pictures of ordinary couples have the MAN grabbing the woman, because the man is the hunter and the woman is the trophy. (link)

What about rich female celeb and star and an average man?

Cc. Ubunja

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by nuelsam: 8:22am On Nov 10, 2019
They crying....they fvcking crying...lol their nightmare is back!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2019
nuelsam:
They crying....they fvcking crying...lol their nightmare is back!
One thing I have noticed about you praise singers is you hardly read or comprehend the write up. All you do is look for counter opinions and start your lunatic displays . You don't contribute intelligently but you are very vast in conspiracy and controversy. Grow some sense!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by nuelsam: 8:48am On Nov 10, 2019
Ariza:
One thing I have noticed about you praise singers is you hardly read or comprehend the write up. All you do is look for counter opinions and start your lunatic displays . You don't contribute intelligently but you are very vast in conspiracy and controversy. Grow some sense!
now u should shut your trap and quit being bitter bouh the fact that Men are been liberated from your sissy manipulations.....i never mentioned any name, did i?...oh i guess i stroke a nerve,yeah.......
You talking bouh his ex been treated like trash despite the fact that she was submissive.......lol we gave y'all douchbags our genuine love and heart on a platter of gold, what did yall give us in return? Fvcking heartbreak ofcourse! .... I wonder y u bitter now cos weve come to the conclusion that y'all aint shit!

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 10, 2019
nuelsam:
now u should shut your trap and quit being bitter bouh the fact that Men are been liberated from your sissy manipulations.....i never mentioned any name, did i?...oh i guess i stroke a nerve,yeah.......
You talking bouh his ex been treated like trash despite the fact that she was submissive.......lol we gave y'all douchbags our genuine love and heart on a platter of gold, what did yall give us in return? Fvcking heartbreak ofcourse! .... I wonder y u bitter now cos weve come to the conclusion that y'all aint shit!
Now I know the cause of your bitterness even though it shouldn't be the cause of dumbness. My heart is with you brother, get well soon.

19 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by Rilwayne001: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2019
tintingz:
Even though this is a popular title known for Lions.

1. Lion is not the king of the jungle, they don't stay in jungles.

2. Comparing "all" animal traits to humans is ridiculous, animals strictly follow how they are engineered and they vary, humans bypass some. A hunter(worker) In human society can be a leader and be valued.

3. Using your animal analogy, in the ant colony who's the leader?

Cc. Ubunja

You can't stop looking for argument where there's non, can you?

Or rightly, you can't exist on nairaland without arguing, can you?

Smh

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by yeyeosoronga: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2019
Everybody will be alright las las cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by sirvvy: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2019
grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by nuelsam: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2019
Ariza:
Now I know the cause of your bitterness even though it shouldn't be the cause of dumbness. My heart is with you brother, get well soon.
lol.....get lost!! bitter woman!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Chosen. by COOL10(m): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2019
What an educative piece

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guy Borrows N300k From Different People To Take Girlfriend Shopping / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / Would You Do This For Your Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.