Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife (32366 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by thundafire: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2019
100 gals in dey family then it is finished state allocation will be going der but y is North backward why were dey not joined with Niger republic

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by MetaPhysical: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
Monogamy:
100 girls in a family.. If this one wasn't opportuned to marry her current husband, she might have ended up being Boko haram wives

When Hausa say "my family"...it is intended to mean those forbidden for her to marry. Brothers, first cousins and step brothers. Depending on the number of parent generation in that "my family" circle, as well multiple marriages that were consummated, the total number of children can be high. If probed to disclose the number of girls from her own parents they may likely not be more than 4 or 5.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by stanisbaratheon: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Danwakae:

12 years old for girls to get married is from the holy book, QURAN ... not a law in the north.

12 years??

There is nothing holy about that book.

3 Likes

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by aalangel(f): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
She's beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by drlateef: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Danwakae:

12 years old for girls to get married is from the holy book, QURAN ... not a law in the north.

You are either mischeivous or ignorant or both. Show me anywhere in the Quran where marriage at 12 years is stated.

2 Likes

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by drlateef: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
stanisbaratheon:

12 years??

There is nothing holy about that book.

Nothing holy? How blind you are. Compare a book that never got editted for 1500 years to another book that gets a new version and edition every 6 months. You can use your commonsense to know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Sholaco: 1:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
Blame your religion that forbid education......
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Sholaco: 1:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
drlateef:

Nothing holy? How blind you are. Compare a book that never got editted for 1500 years to another book that gets a new version and edition every 6 months. You can use your commonsense to know the truth.
Hahahahahaha shoir grin.....education is forbidden in your religion and western education is bad,I wonder why you are not posting your comments in Arabic and why using phone self

2 Likes

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by MetaPhysical: 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2019
Danwakae:

I have read the Quran cover to cover many times, no where is 12yrs, or any age for that matter, prescribed.

What the Quran says is a girl is ripe for marriage after her readiness for reproduction.

Readiness for reproduction is relative and should be governed from biological and as well psychological state of mind. Men are driven by lust to exploit fresh young girls before they form a mind of identity. Perversion is what made men mis-interprete and set 12yr old as threshold.

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
KEVIND:
Kano Population: 18million
Number of Industries: 58
Number of Mosques: 435,389.
Number of Churches 674.
Number of Parentless wandering under-aged kids: 3.67million.
Number of Divorcee Women (including under 14): 857,443
Number of jobless youth: 3.8m.

- Kano State Bureau of Statistics (KSBS)
after seeing these horrible, frightening, hopeless statistics tell me why anyone will not apply for visa and flee from the corntree

2 Likes

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by stanisbaratheon: 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
drlateef:

Abeg which book has a new version every 6 months??

Well, from your response I can see why your commonsense has remained unedited for 1500 years. I hope you give your 12 years old daughter to a 70 year old imam for marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Bratking(m): 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
drlateef:

there was a time christianity used to be terror,then some revolted and broke away from the roman catholic church, hence forcing the roman catholic church to reform. since then christianity became a religion of peace.

islam need that sort of reformation. it's too archaic for the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Bratking(m): 2:29pm On Nov 10, 2019
drlateef:

quran needs serious revision o. some of the things in there are enough to start a world war 3.

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Danaire(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2019
Xisnin:
Chai!
A 16-year old that can neither read or write.
It is time the government starts jailing irresponsible parents.

It is not just the parents. Their Religion is bleeped up. They hate Education yet they want to Use the Gains of Education vis-a-vis Technology.

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 10, 2019
KEVIND:
Kano Population: 18million
Number of Industries: 58
Number of Mosques: 435,389.
Number of Churches 674.
Number of Parentless wandering under-aged kids: 3.67million.
Number of Divorcee Women (including under 14): 857,443
Number of jobless youth: 3.8m.

- Kano State Bureau of Statistics (KSBS)
18 million K.
They sit here and give you guy's fake population data.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
and may have been disvirgined at 9
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Meti99(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2019
Xisnin:
Chai!
A 16-year old that can neither read or write.
It is time the government starts jailing irresponsible parents.

That is an agenda against the north; baboon will soak in blood if you repeat that statement again
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Danwakae(m): 3:40pm On Nov 10, 2019
Autotech312:

Can you please quote the verse/chapter where 12 is written in the Quran. Hatred will not kill many of you.

Hatred for what ....am I not a Muslim, tho, I have not really check to confirm it , but while in still in karatu , that's what I was taught, I will make my findings fromfthe holy book and quote you back.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by MetaPhysical: 3:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bratking:

quran needs seriously revision o. some of the things in there are enough to start a world war 3.

NO.....The Quran does not need revision, mankind should stop giving it wrong interpretation and spreading false messages against its teachings. The Quran is complete!
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by MetaPhysical: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
Danaire:

It is not just the parents. Their Religion is bleeped up. They hate Education yet they want to Use the Gains of Education vis-a-vis Technology.

Technology has no religion dude. Islam prescribes knowledge and promotes intellect and scholarship. It never said educate your children....it says give them knowledge! As we have seen in many cases in Nigeria, a knowledgeable person has more value to society than an educated person. We see it here in Nairaland everyday. grin
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by mechanics(m): 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
Wow, she married very early o.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Legendguru: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by stevbams(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2019
I hate to talk much
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Chinny024(f): 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
Who said UNICEF isn't right anyways

Northern Nigeria is number 1 in child marriage.

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by drlateef: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Bratking:

quran needs seriously revision o. some of the things in there are enough to start a world war 3.

Do you want me to start quoting the abominations in bible? And thats despite many years of revisions and editions. Now quote any verse from Quran that borders you and let us explain to you, because you do not understand them.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by drlateef: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sholaco:
Hahahahahaha shoir grin.....education is forbidden in your religion and western education is bad,I wonder why you are not posting your comments in Arabic and why using phone self

The problem with most haters of Islam is that they are abysmally ignorant. To them, ignorant is bliss. Otherwise you would not be making remarks witgout evidence.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by nellyelitz(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2019
Danwakae:

what a nonzenz holybuk!

1 Like

Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by MetaPhysical: 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
drlateef:

Do you want me to start quoting the abominations in bible? And thats despite many years of revisions and editions. Now quote any verse from Quran that borders you and let us explain to you, because you do not understand them.

Please stop arguing with them in comparing scriptures. Human character is at fault and our use of divine authority in vain. Attack human character, not the books.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Danwakae(m): 5:48pm On Nov 10, 2019
nellyelitz:
what a nonzenz holybuk!

You are a stupid...your father is nonsense for giving birth to u
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Adunn1ade(f): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2019
tony4God:
Please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help. PLEASE nairalanders my name is Anthony 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS.
Fidelity Bank.

Hi,
Send me your phone number.
Re: Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife by Banmeallday: 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2019
Talk and more talk, she is among the elite and is enjoying....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Orders Aspirants To Sign ‘Withdrawal Letter’ / ”buhari Is President For The North” – Fayose / Rerun Elections: Vote Your Conscience, Wike’s Wife Tells Rivers People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.