Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,744 members, 7,840,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

!!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / !!!! (5616 Views)

Male Prostitution In Diaspora / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond / Nigerian Girls Have Turned Relationship To Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: !!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2019
Idonweak:
The reason why I brought this up is because i want guys here to know that most of the girls into prostitution are not doing it for fun. The same guys bashing them are the ones also pushing them to prostitution in the name of "what will i get in return ". If you fvck prostitutes and bash them online you're nothing but a hypocrite. And i pity your daughter
everyone have a choice. will you say same if I start stealing to escape hard time?
Re: !!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:35pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That shouldn't stop u from helping
I would, only if I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that the person is genuine. E be like say dem never scam you before ..
Re: !!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2019
Cutehector:
I would, only if I am convinced beyond reasonable doubt that the person is genuine. E be like say dem never scam you before ..
Visit my giveaway thread and b do good to those who need it dearie
Re: !!!! by Cutehector(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Visit my giveaway thread and b do good to those who need it dearie
i'll do my investigations very well. Thank you cool
Re: !!!! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2019
Cutehector:
i'll do my investigations very well. Thank you cool
Gracias
Re: !!!! by Coldie(m): 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Do u know how long it takes some people to find husband? Anyways, she ought to reach out to relatives or go about submitting CVS. Can't imagine how people eat different carrots a day all in d name of making money... Yikes
It's not how long its all about luck
Re: !!!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Coldie:

It's not how long its all about luck
Luck? Tor
Re: !!!! by Coldie(m): 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
[quote
Re: !!!! by Tunagee(m): 8:52am On Nov 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
So you are giving up or what..

You cant draw her ears and konk her..

So all males that are broke should go into ritual and yahoo+...

I wonder o! like Kanye West
Re: !!!! by spirul77: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2019
op, you mean hardship and joblessness is enough and justifiable reason for a guy to go into arm robbery? keep deceiving yourself there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Weep For Nigerian M£N!!!!! / Can old lovers (now married) come back together? / I Married A White Woman But See The Problem I Now Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.