Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

‘ambitious’ Sex Worker Highlights Some Of Her Accomplishments At 22. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘ambitious’ Sex Worker Highlights Some Of Her Accomplishments At 22. (1910 Views)

Being A Father At 22 (my Story) / A Beautiful Sex Worker Highlights Her Achievements At 22 (Photos) / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘ambitious’ Sex Worker Highlights Some Of Her Accomplishments At 22. by Nigeriapen(m): 4:59am On Nov 11, 2019

An ‘Ambitious’ sex worker, Hentai Honey, has taken to her Twitter page to list out some of her accomplishments at 22.

Apart from being a sex worker, the young lady said she is also a ‘published (3x) author’ and a ‘Deans List double business major at one of the most prominent schools’ in her state.

Ms.Hentai also said she was tired of everyone limiting women, so she decided to prove to critics that women are multifaceted.

Despite her achievements in life so far. she also disclosed why she still do sex work.

Read all what she wrote below.

Source: http://nigeriapen.com.ng/ambitious-sex-worker-highlights-some-of-her-accomplishments-at-22/
Re: ‘ambitious’ Sex Worker Highlights Some Of Her Accomplishments At 22. by Nigeriapen(m): 5:00am On Nov 11, 2019
See More Photos Here HERE

1 Share

Re: ‘ambitious’ Sex Worker Highlights Some Of Her Accomplishments At 22. by NOC1(m): 5:08am On Nov 11, 2019
Those who love their work, not Nigeria Olossho’s who hide under upcoming and outgoing celebrities to make same money and deny to appreciate what they have achieved with it.
Re: ‘ambitious’ Sex Worker Highlights Some Of Her Accomplishments At 22. by Solsix(m): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2019
She wants to mentor children who wants to take the same career as her. It is finished completely
Re: ‘ambitious’ Sex Worker Highlights Some Of Her Accomplishments At 22. by yulianajoness: 5:43am On Oct 25, 2021
I believe that everyone can do what he likes and does not care what other people say. For example, I started drawing anime and various sex drawings after I got acquainted with such a genre as hentai 3d. I am inspired by what I see there and I am glad that I found people who like it. I think I have found myself.
Re: ‘ambitious’ Sex Worker Highlights Some Of Her Accomplishments At 22. by stanliwise(m): 5:54am On Oct 25, 2021
yulianajoness:
I believe that everyone can do what he likes and does not care what other people say. For example, I started drawing anime and various sex drawings after I got acquainted with such a genre as hentai 3d. I am inspired by what I see there and I am glad that I found people who like it. I think I have found myself.
What you wrote here is nothing related to what she wrote. She is talking through her jaws

(1) (Reply)

SHOULD I CASH OUT? / Please Help Me To Identify The Problem In Our Relationship / I've Already Divorced Once. And Now My Second Husband Is Cheating. What's Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.